X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lefty2985
    • Mar 2004

Bills cramming trent to start!!!

The buffalo bills website is cramming in trent edwards in every video and things about him starting. Just like Green saying he is ready and wants to lead. FML!
  • Joe Fo Sho
    Making Spirits Bright
    • Mar 2006

Re: Bills cramming trent to start!!!

I can't wait to be bored to tears again this season... Here's hoping he grew a pair this offseason.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

I agree. I'm also annoyed that it's only Edwards and Fitzpatrick who are basically "competing" for the starting QB job. I really thought they would rotate the starting reps with all 3 QBs and even give some to Brown. It seems to me like the team has already made up their mind and are going to let Trent Edwards "win" the job. What a shame. I really thought it was going to legit QB competition, but if his only other competition is Fitzpatrick, that's not much.

Oh well...let's just hope that Trent got his head fixed and isn't a pussy anymore. I would hate to see him back out there again look like he did all last season. Hopefully he gained some confidence and heart in the offseason.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

It's real early in the process...let's see how it all shakes out over the next couple of months.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• tampabay25690
          • Feb 2004

I really think Trent will be the QB starting week 1.....
          GO Gators!!!!!!
          GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
            • Feb 2005

I wanna see Brohm stand up and take it.

Comment

• acehole
              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Lefty2985
              The buffalo bills website is cramming in trent edwards in every video and things about him starting. Just like Green saying he is ready and wants to lead. FML!
              To early to start talking draft?
              Hated by the stupid..
              Loved by their moms.

Comment

• acehole
                • Jan 2006

Well it is brilliant if you ask me....when and if he fails or we are out of play off picture....we will have a legitimate excuse to start brown or Brom and knowbody will argue...

Set up to fail if you will...like the last ten guys we had....

Originally posted by Mikey82
                I agree. I'm also annoyed that it's only Edwards and Fitzpatrick who are basically "competing" for the starting QB job. I really thought they would rotate the starting reps with all 3 QBs and even give some to Brown. It seems to me like the team has already made up their mind and are going to let Trent Edwards "win" the job. What a shame. I really thought it was going to legit QB competition, but if his only other competition is Fitzpatrick, that's not much.

Oh well...let's just hope that Trent got his head fixed and isn't a pussy anymore. I would hate to see him back out there again look like he did all last season. Hopefully he gained some confidence and heart in the offseason.
                Hated by the stupid..
                Loved by their moms.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by acehole
                  Well it is brilliant if you ask me....when and if he fails or we are out of play off picture....we will have a legitimate excuse to start brown or Brom and knowbody will argue...

Set up to fail if you will...like the last ten guys we had....
                  would anyone really argue if we started Brown or Brohm anyway? The argument for starting JP was that we already know what Bledsoe brings and he has more potential. The argument for starting Trent over JP was we aready know what JP brings and Trent has more potential. While Brown and Brohm both have their limitations, they've never had their shot. There's a very small chance that one or both will be good, but at this point there's pretty much zero chance to be good.

It's the same old argument. I really don't care who starts because there is no NFL caliber QB on this roster right now.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Patti120
                    • Aug 2004

Unfortunately it could just be that between tape and what the coaches have seen so far that they think that TE or Fitz are te 2 best options right now. We will just have to see how things shake out. If it is TE which it really could be I just hope is is no longer trentative.

Comment

• acehole
                      • Jan 2006

Well it will be Galeys first major choice that will be picked at on this board and everywhere...and it would be the path of least resistance is the way I see it.

IF he picks one of the other two and either fail...they will all say what was Gailey thinking....starting a seventh round pick?

Originally posted by OpIv37
                      would anyone really argue if we started Brown or Brohm anyway? The argument for starting JP was that we already know what Bledsoe brings and he has more potential. The argument for starting Trent over JP was we aready know what JP brings and Trent has more potential. While Brown and Brohm both have their limitations, they've never had their shot. There's a very small chance that one or both will be good, but at this point there's pretty much zero chance to be good.

It's the same old argument. I really don't care who starts because there is no NFL caliber QB on this roster right now.
                      Hated by the stupid..
                      Loved by their moms.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                        The Voice of Reason
                        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        would anyone really argue if we started Brown or Brohm anyway? The argument for starting JP was that we already know what Bledsoe brings and he has more potential. The argument for starting Trent over JP was we aready know what JP brings and Trent has more potential. While Brown and Brohm both have their limitations, they've never had their shot.
                        Wow. Never had it put that way before. Kudos on that one... When put that way you can really see Brown or Brohm winning the job by some small chance if the coaches feel the same.
                        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Commissioner
                          • Dec 2004

Trents gonna turn it around this year... he's finally got a real coach that knows offense.

I can't wait to see him play.
                          Draft Gabbert at #3!

Comment

• buffalobillsfan95
                            • Jan 2010

Brohm or Bust....
                            “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Comment

• TigerJ
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tampabay25690
                              I really think Trent will be the QB starting week 1.....
                              This would not surprise me at all, though I hope Gailey has the good sense to evaluate preseason games. If Trent is the starter at the beginning of the season, so be it. But even then, I would think he could have an open mind an make a change if Trent proves to be too timid.
                              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X