Bills Now! is now on JustinTV, and will re-launch TUE night!! (link here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

Bills Now! is now on JustinTV, and will re-launch TUE night!! (link here)

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! have moved to JustinTV and will air every Tuesday night at 8pm (NFL) and 9:30pm (Bills)!!

A new look, more interaction, and better than ever!! Go to the new page and register so you can chat. Be sure to "follow" the show, and tell any football fans you know about it!! The first shows are THIS coming Tuesday night!!
    I'm VERY excited for this:

http://www.justin.tv/coachsal/

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO'S BEEN WITH ME FOR SO LONG AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MORE GREAT SHOWS WITH YOU BEGINNING TUESDAY NIGHT!!
    Last edited by Coach Sal; 06-03-2010, 07:14 AM.
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • SeatownBillsFan21
    • Mar 2004

Re: Bills Now! is now on JustinTV, and will re-launch TUE night!! (link here)

Still waiting for a podcast

Comment

• Coach Sal
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
      Still waiting for a podcast
      PODCASTS ARE BACK!! The new shows on JTV will be available as podcasts! The first intro podcasts are already up. Please go there and let me know they work for you:

Choose a memorable domain name. Professional, friendly customer support. Start using your domain right away.

For now, you'll have to hit "subscribe" to get it into iTunes in order to download it. But I'm working on getting it to download right from the site, too.
      Click to listen:

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

EVERY Tuesday night??

Comment

• Coach Sal
          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
          EVERY Tuesday night??
          Definitely during the season.....and yes, going to try and make every Tuesday this summer, as well.

But sometimes I may be away and won't be able to during June or July. Hopefully, I'm shooting for every single Tuesday from now on.
          Click to listen:

Comment

Working...
          X