PDA

View Full Version : Palestinian Pistol Retires

DraftBoy
06-04-2010, 11:14 AM
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/story/2010/06/04/sp-argos-hamdan.html

Good Bye Hamdan!

ServoBillieves
06-04-2010, 11:18 AM
Cleo Lemon and Ken Dorsey are formidable opponents... ... ... ... boy that's just sad Gibby.

hydro
06-04-2010, 11:20 AM
Who is going to his canton induction? I'm down!

The Spaz
06-04-2010, 11:21 AM
He made some nice loot from the Bills.

trapezeus
06-04-2010, 11:56 AM
the painful thing about his, "i don't have the passion" comment means that if jauron were still here, we'd take him back.

Mr. Miyagi
06-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Cleo Lemon and Ken Dorsey are formidable opponents... ... ... ... boy that's just sad Gibby.
Did they all go to the CFL?

Nighthawk
06-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Another reason that Jauron was possibly the worst NFL HC in the history of the league. Wasting that roster spot all those years on a joke and not a prospect who could improve.

Johnny Bugmenot
06-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Another reason that Jauron was possibly the worst NFL HC in the history of the league. Wasting that roster spot all those years on a joke and not a prospect who could improve. It's a third-string quarterback-- they almost never pan out as NFL caliber, or even CFL caliber. Maybe you can end up with an Alex Van Pelt who can actually play, but that doesn't happen often. Why do you think so many teams go with only two these days?

Besides, the Nix/Gailey era 3rd-stringer appears to be Levi Brown-- whose skill set, at best, leans toward the second coming of J. P. Losman. Not sure if I consider that an improvement.

SABURZFAN
06-06-2010, 02:17 PM
it's a wonder this guy was never given the opportunity to show what he had.

Nighthawk
06-06-2010, 03:52 PM
It's a third-string quarterback-- they almost never pan out as NFL caliber, or even CFL caliber. Maybe you can end up with an Alex Van Pelt who can actually play, but that doesn't happen often. Why do you think so many teams go with only two these days?

Besides, the Nix/Gailey era 3rd-stringer appears to be Levi Brown-- whose skill set, at best, leans toward the second coming of J. P. Losman. Not sure if I consider that an improvement.

You don't know what Brown will be like...we all knew what Hamden was...GARBAGE.

Mr. Pink
06-06-2010, 06:02 PM
This just in...basically every third string QB in the NFL is in fact, garbage.