PDA

View Full Version : Riemersma....don't let the door hit you in the ass

mackey789
06-11-2003, 06:33 AM
Selfish Jay on the Bills:

"There have been a lot of changes there the last two years, and I don't necessarily consider them changes for the better. It was just my time to leave and I sensed that and I'm actually happy the way things turned out."

"I'm just a big fan of classy organizations that handle things properly and, obviously, this is one of them." - Implying the Bills are not as classy?

It seems like Jay likes to put himself in front of the rest of the team needs. Don't worry though, he will be introduced to another salary cap purge after this season when the Steelers will be way over the cap, similar to the Bills situation a few years ago. Have fun in Pittsburgh stonehands.

Voltron
06-11-2003, 08:47 AM
It really hurts hearing this from him. He was my favorite bills player over the last few years. Seems he let all that "Unearned" money go to his head :(

BillsFanInMass
06-11-2003, 09:23 AM
I wish we could get Ben Coates if he was still good . Him and Bledsoe were awesome together in New England.

Mr. Miyagi
06-11-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by mackey789

"It was just my time to leave and I sensed that and I'm actually happy the way things turned out."[b]

He made it sound like he left voluntarily. He got the axe people. He was FIRED!

[b]It seems like Jay likes to put himself in front of the rest of the team needs. Don't worry though, he will be introduced to another salary cap purge after this season when the Steelers will be way over the cap, similar to the Bills situation a few years ago. Have fun in Pittsburgh stonehands.

He'll say the same thing about the Steelers next season after he got the axe from them too. That two-face moron who pisses in the well he used to drink from.

Gunzlingr
06-11-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

two-face moron who pisses in the well he used to drink from.

:rofl: That is the funniest thing I have read today!

imbondz
06-11-2003, 10:56 AM

"There have been a lot of changes there the last two years, and I don't necessarily consider them changes for the better. It was just my time to leave and I sensed that and I'm actually happy the way things turned out."

"I'm just a big fan of classy organizations that handle things properly and, obviously, this is one of them." - Implying the Bills are not as classy?

It seems like Jay likes to put himself in front of the rest of the team needs. Don't worry though, he will be introduced to another salary cap purge after this season when the Steelers will be way over the cap, similar to the Bills situation a few years ago. Have fun in Pittsburgh stonehands.

i'm a bitter man, i am a bitter man

ct bills fan
06-11-2003, 11:21 AM
He's probably the only person who doesn't like what Donohoe's done the last two years.

Novacane
06-11-2003, 11:23 AM
And to think TD let him steal 2.5 mill last year. He should have been cut a year ago. What a *****.

Novacane
06-11-2003, 11:25 AM

"There have been a lot of changes there the last two years, and I don't necessarily consider them changes for the better.

Now he thinks he's a GM! I hope he tears an ACL

mackey789
06-11-2003, 11:34 AM
I would rather have bledsoe throwing to me than tommy maddox, he is a more popular version of alex van pelt.

TypicalBill
06-11-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

Now he thinks he's a GM! I hope he tears an ACL

:chuckle:

Michael82
06-11-2003, 02:42 PM
This is why he is so upset. :snicker:

http://www.nflpa.org/members/playerProfile.asp?ID=23863

Riemersma, Jay
TE (#85)
Pittsburgh Steelers
Zeeland, MI Year: 1996
Round: 7
Position: 35
Salary History
2003 655000.00
2004 1150000.00
2005 1300000.00

He is only making $655,000 this year! :snicker: TD offered him more, but he turned it down! :evil:

kdharge
06-11-2003, 06:02 PM
Is funny how he says that he liked the former GM. Hell I would like him too if my G.M. paid me Tony Gonzalas money.Thats what Donohoe is here for to pay people who is worth it .ex E.Moulds T.Spikes etc. Not over pay someone like himself or Tim Dwight.I loved our fomer G.M.,rest in peace,but I wasnt a fan on how he over- pay non deserving players.I hope Pittsburgh cut Bruener he will become a Buffalo Bill.

MissBuffalo
06-11-2003, 06:23 PM
:doh: Hummmmm....."Changes in the past two years not considered for the better." So with that brillant logic (not including the amazing signings and draft this year) picking up Bledsoe, drafting Henry, Big Mike, Nate even Schobel and Wire were all bad bad choices. That really made our team crappy.:hammeru:

Like imbonz said "bitter man."

Jan Reimers
06-12-2003, 07:58 AM
Riemersma always seemed like a good guy. Now he's showing himself to be a no class loser.