• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mackey789
    • Jul 2002

Riemersma....don't let the door hit you in the ass

Selfish Jay on the Bills:

"There have been a lot of changes there the last two years, and I don't necessarily consider them changes for the better. It was just my time to leave and I sensed that and I'm actually happy the way things turned out."

"I'm just a big fan of classy organizations that handle things properly and, obviously, this is one of them." - Implying the Bills are not as classy?

It seems like Jay likes to put himself in front of the rest of the team needs. Don't worry though, he will be introduced to another salary cap purge after this season when the Steelers will be way over the cap, similar to the Bills situation a few years ago. Have fun in Pittsburgh stonehands.
  • Voltron
    • Jul 2002

It really hurts hearing this from him. He was my favorite bills player over the last few years. Seems he let all that "Unearned" money go to his head
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
    - Mark Twain

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
      The Stoner Zoner
      • Feb 2003

I wish we could get Ben Coates if he was still good . Him and Bledsoe were awesome together in New England.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Riemersma....don't let the door hit you in the ass

Originally posted by mackey789
        [B]Selfish Jay on the Bills:

"It was just my time to leave and I sensed that and I'm actually happy the way things turned out."[b]
        He made it sound like he left voluntarily. He got the axe people. He was FIRED!

It seems like Jay likes to put himself in front of the rest of the team needs. Don't worry though, he will be introduced to another salary cap purge after this season when the Steelers will be way over the cap, similar to the Bills situation a few years ago. Have fun in Pittsburgh stonehands.
        He'll say the same thing about the Steelers next season after he got the axe from them too. That two-face moron who pisses in the well he used to drink from.

Comment

• gunzlingr
          • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Riemersma....don't let the door hit you in the ass

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

two-face moron who pisses in the well he used to drink from.
          That is the funniest thing I have read today!
          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• imbondz
            Democrats are people too
            • Jan 2003

"There have been a lot of changes there the last two years, and I don't necessarily consider them changes for the better. It was just my time to leave and I sensed that and I'm actually happy the way things turned out."

"I'm just a big fan of classy organizations that handle things properly and, obviously, this is one of them." - Implying the Bills are not as classy?

i'm a bitter man, i am a bitter man
            My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• ct bills fan
              • Jul 2002

He's probably the only person who doesn't like what Donohoe's done the last two years.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                • Jul 2002

And to think TD let him steal 2.5 mill last year. He should have been cut a year ago. What a *****.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                  • Jul 2002

"There have been a lot of changes there the last two years, and I don't necessarily consider them changes for the better.

Now he thinks he's a GM! I hope he tears an ACL

Comment

• mackey789
                    • Jul 2002

I would rather have bledsoe throwing to me than tommy maddox, he is a more popular version of alex van pelt.

Comment

• TypicalBill
                      • Sep 2002

Re: Re: Riemersma....don't let the door hit you in the ass

Originally posted by Fairway To Green

Now he thinks he's a GM! I hope he tears an ACL
                      For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

This is why he is so upset.

Riemersma, Jay
                        TE (#85)
                        Pittsburgh Steelers
                        Zeeland, MI Year: 1996
                        Round: 7
                        Position: 35
                        Salary History
                        2003 655000.00
                        2004 1150000.00
                        2005 1300000.00

He is only making $655,000 this year! TD offered him more, but he turned it down!

Comment

• kdharge
                          • May 2003

Is funny how he says that he liked the former GM. Hell I would like him too if my G.M. paid me Tony Gonzalas money.Thats what Donohoe is here for to pay people who is worth it .ex E.Moulds T.Spikes etc. Not over pay someone like himself or Tim Dwight.I loved our fomer G.M.,rest in peace,but I wasnt a fan on how he over- pay non deserving players.I hope Pittsburgh cut Bruener he will become a Buffalo Bill.
                          A Nasty Brew is being developed in Buffalo can't wait for the rest of the N.F.L. to Taste.....Bring the Pain

Comment

• MissBuffalo
                            Quiddity
                            • Jul 2002

Hummmmm....."Changes in the past two years not considered for the better." So with that brillant logic (not including the amazing signings and draft this year) picking up Bledsoe, drafting Henry, Big Mike, Nate even Schobel and Wire were all bad bad choices. That really made our team crappy.:hammeru:

Like imbonz said "bitter man."
                            See me here pushing you
                            If I then deny I do
                            Contemplate or wish away
                            If I ask you not to stay

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

Riemersma always seemed like a good guy. Now he's showing himself to be a no class loser.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X