PDA

View Full Version : Some Jawing at Practice

jimbledsoe
06-04-2010, 06:05 PM
Link: http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/06/04/some-jawing-at-practice/

According to Chris Brown there has been some jawing this week between the offense and the defense. Today it was Whitner. It seems a little early to be doing this when they don't even have pads on, but I love it. It seems like they are having fun and getting into it.

It seems like the Defense got the upper hand today, but the offense had the upper hand yesterday. This is a good thing.

Holy Crap, I can not wait for the season.

Go Bills

Night Train
06-04-2010, 06:32 PM
They can still Jaw ?

I thought they could only text trash talk. Did they need some OTA workouts to remember how ?

BertSquirtgum
06-04-2010, 09:13 PM
they still suck.

Buffalogic
06-05-2010, 05:49 AM
The Jawing went like this..

Whitner said hey Oline you guys suck...

Then the Oline laughed and said Whitner how'd you get on the field, isn't that Scott's position?

Then Whitner got tasered.

The end.

SabreEleven
06-05-2010, 08:13 AM
Link: http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/06/04/some-jawing-at-practice/

According to Chris Brown there has been some jawing this week between the offense and the defense. Today it was Whitner. It seems a little early to be doing this when they don't even have pads on, but I love it. It seems like they are having fun and getting into it.

It seems like the Defense got the upper hand today, but the offense had the upper hand yesterday. This is a good thing.

Holy Crap, I can not wait for the season.

Go Bills

What is there to get excited about? another kick in the nuts?

Oldbillsfan
06-05-2010, 10:11 AM
The team has always been good at talking

OpIv37
06-05-2010, 10:31 AM
Ohhhh stop the presses!!!! Whitner is running his mouth- again!

Call me when he stops talking and starts making plays.

Ground Chuck
06-05-2010, 10:32 AM
Hope someone knocks Whitner on his ass

jamze132
06-05-2010, 10:49 AM
You know what? These guys "jawing" is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome. We are a 3-5 win team right now. Less talk, more practice. Besides, they aren't even wearing any ****ing pads yet, hence no one is getting hit.

jimbledsoe
06-05-2010, 11:23 AM
What is there to get excited about? another kick in the nuts?

I guess I am an optomist. I just don't remember the players being so fired up this early under Dick J. I am very excited and maybe I will get kicked in the nuts again, but I choose not to think so. I think this is what is team is supposed to look like when they are starting to gel.

Go Bills