PDA

View Full Version : So I was wrong about Marshawn Lynch

nateodoms'bff
06-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Last weekend there was a pretty good debate about Marshawn Lynch based on an article that Pat Moran had written.

I was wrong about Marshawn Lynch. It appears that he really does not want to be here.

I also said that if i was wrong, I would leave the board. I encouraged Pat to do the same if he was wrong.

So, Im leaving the board. Im not posting here anymore. Its not out of malice. I really love this board. I will say that it gets a bit negative here, but thats the point of these places, is to vent.

Anyway, its been fun. I still post on bb.com and twobills.

Go Bills.

shelby
06-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Oh don't be like that. You are more than welcome to continue to post.
No need to leave over something silly like that.

BillsWin
06-04-2010, 09:14 PM
I don't think you need to leave either. Not over something like this.

Billz_fan
06-04-2010, 09:52 PM
lol, farewell letter.

nateodoms'bff
06-04-2010, 10:10 PM
lol, farewell letter.

not a farewell letter douche.

im backing up what i said.

i violated the tos mods, ban me.

please

Dr. Lecter
06-04-2010, 10:12 PM
Pretend you left but don't really do it.

The "loser leaves the Zone" bets are silly.

Mr. Pink
06-04-2010, 10:38 PM
hmmm a farewell letter at 9:51....still posting at 11:10 and viewing this thread at 11:38.

Definitely backing up what you said!

Just kidding man...don't leave...Pat wouldn't have if the situation was reversed.

Nighthawk
06-04-2010, 10:41 PM
Dude, stop with the attention getting thread and keep posting. Like Lector said, those kinds of bets are stupid and nobody ever cares about them. This place is to vent and discuss the Bills and you are more than welcome to do so.

delectrolux
06-04-2010, 10:51 PM
I must have missed the statement by Lynch that he's holding out or requesting a trade.

justasportsfan
06-04-2010, 11:19 PM
how bout' you stay and HH leaves and all will be forgiven

madness
06-04-2010, 11:43 PM
You still might not be... Lynch working out at the facilities but not participating? There's a small chance we are so caught up in the marshawn saga that we are overlooking the obvious. It would be nice if it happened... a Saturday afternoon trade would he a fresh breath of air.

TheGhostofJimKelly
06-04-2010, 11:57 PM
More people are wrong on this board than they are right, you will leave a board because you were wrong about Meshawn Lynch? If so, take care.

ServoBillieves
06-05-2010, 01:17 AM
Can I just point out yet again that Chan Gailey likes a run offense, and if there is the possibility of one going down we still have two star athletes in the backfield? Just wanted to point that out... we have 3 possible phenoms on this team...

Want to toss one? Be my guest. In a 20 game season, guess who enjoys rest? All 3.

Home run hitter, elusive mofo, and beastmode. Yeah, I'm a fan of that tandem.

Night Train
06-05-2010, 05:51 AM
Like most everyone else, you'll just have to use one of your 7 other aliases and retire this one.. :rolleyes:

Buffalogic
06-05-2010, 06:00 AM
Like most everyone else, you'll just have to use one of your 7 other aliases and retire this one.. :rolleyes:
:lol:

Now that's funny.

But who cares if you were wrong. Lynch is pretty much an emotional cry baby who can change his moods easily. The OP has room to still be correct.

X-Era
06-05-2010, 06:22 AM
If I delete all the original posts and this one, will you come back?

It will be like it never happened.

Novacane
06-05-2010, 07:28 AM
Can I just point out yet again that Chan Gailey likes a run offense, and if there is the possibility of one going down we still have two star athletes in the backfield? Just wanted to point that out... we have 3 possible phenoms on this team...

Want to toss one? Be my guest. In a 20 game season, guess who enjoys rest? All 3.

Home run hitter, elusive mofo, and beastmode. Yeah, I'm a fan of that tandem.

It's pretty obvious Lynch does not care. He can't be a phenom with his attitude. They'd be better off getting that rotten attitude out of the locker room.

patmoran2006
06-05-2010, 11:30 AM
Last weekend there was a pretty good debate about Marshawn Lynch based on an article that Pat Moran had written.

I was wrong about Marshawn Lynch. It appears that he really does not want to be here.

I also said that if i was wrong, I would leave the board. I encouraged Pat to do the same if he was wrong.

So, Im leaving the board. Im not posting here anymore. Its not out of malice. I really love this board. I will say that it gets a bit negative here, but thats the point of these places, is to vent.

Anyway, its been fun. I still post on bb.com and twobills.

Go Bills.

that's non-sense.. People who take opposite views on things without making it personal is what makes a message board fun and entertaining.

and trust me dude, I've been wrong many, many times about things, which a number of people let me know.

I cited a source that told Lynch trade was "inevitable", which of course hasn't happened so I was wrong (though I still believe him and that it will happen)

anyway, stick around.

Ron Burgundy
06-05-2010, 12:45 PM
If I delete all the original posts and this one, will you come back?

It will be like it never happened.

Naw, you should really sticky this thing to the top of the forum.

These threads are hilarious!

Billz_fan
06-05-2010, 01:24 PM
not a farewell letter douche.

im backing up what i said.

i violated the tos mods, ban me.

please

drama queen, farewell letter, still around :laughter:

feldspar
06-06-2010, 12:37 PM
I believe that you said you would leave if Marshawn Lynch actually doesn't play for Buffalo this season. Nothing has changed in that respect, so I don't see why you would leave now. Anyway, no way Pat Moran was going to do whatever you said he should if Lynch does stay this year: he never agreed to anything. So it was a one-sided bet, and you didn't even lose it yet.