PDA

View Full Version : Wang hurt already

Dr. Pepper
06-05-2010, 11:45 AM
per Buffalo News, carted off field, could be significant.

Johnny Bugmenot
06-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Gee, the last best hope for any semblance of competence at left tackle, knocked off the field before training camp even starts. Heckuva job, Nixie...

theanswer74
06-05-2010, 12:02 PM
Must have been the squats.

MikeInRoch
06-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Gee, the last best hope for any semblance of competence at left tackle, knocked off the field before training camp even starts. Heckuva job, Nixie...

What a stupid post. Was Nix supposed to forsee this injury?

Ickybaluky
06-05-2010, 12:13 PM
This is, obviously, Dick Jauron's fault.

YardRat
06-05-2010, 12:17 PM
Bummer for him.

Tatonka
06-05-2010, 12:18 PM
you got to be kidding me

NOT THE DUDE...
06-05-2010, 12:35 PM
hello flozell adams... we have no depth at all...

lets just say wang is out for the season...

bell
green
meredith
chambers..

if we sign adams for 1 year..

adams
green
bell
meredith

Ron Burgundy
06-05-2010, 12:40 PM
Wang wasn't going to start this year, anyways.

That sucks, though, we need all the depth we can get and he doesn't need his development set back. Hope it's not as bad as it sounds.

ServoBillieves
06-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Carted could be as severe as a complete (x)CL tear, or as simple as a precautionary sprain. Let's hope it's the latter.

THRILLHO
06-05-2010, 01:10 PM
It begins.....

Billz_fan
06-05-2010, 01:27 PM
Would it be a bold prediction, going out on a limb to say the o line will continue to be a sore spot this season even though it was known as a major weakness after the last few seasons ?

JCBills
06-05-2010, 01:50 PM

I disagree, Meredith is our best shot at legitimacy at the position.

theanswer74
06-05-2010, 01:58 PM
Carted could be as severe as a complete (x)CL tear, or as simple as a precautionary sprain. Let's hope it's the latter.
Looks like a severe ankle sprain.

acehole
06-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Wang hurt?

Let the jokes commence!

Must of yanked somthing?

Feeling a little stiffness ...thats all.

Wang pulled a muscle?

Seriuosly hope he is ok.

per Buffalo News, carted off field, could be significant.

Prov401
06-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Felt it was going to happen.

Look at this guy's film. He plays so high up it's scary. Sometimes it looks like his knees aren't bent at all.

Bosco
06-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Made in China, what did you expect ?

SabreEleven
06-05-2010, 03:21 PM
It must have been his conditioning..

JCBills
06-05-2010, 03:22 PM

Lol horrible but funny, post more often!

mayotm
06-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Looks like a severe ankle sprain.Where did you read / hear this? If true and considering he was carted off, a severe ankle sprain isn't so bad. Could have been much worse.

BillsWin
06-05-2010, 03:37 PM
I blame HH.

Ingtar33
06-05-2010, 04:05 PM
This is, obviously, Dick Jauron's fault.

no.. it's the trainers. ;)

Wally The Barber
06-05-2010, 04:17 PM
Pretty sad when you guys believe a 5th rounder developmental player hurt, will cost Buffalo the season.

THRILLHO
06-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Pretty sad when you guys believe a 5th rounder developmental player hurt, will cost Buffalo the season.
It is more of a "didnt we just go through this last year?" type thing.

Johnny Bugmenot
06-05-2010, 04:56 PM
What a stupid post. Was Nix supposed to forsee this injury? Does this ever happen to a first round draft pick... oh, never mind. CJ Spiller is God around here, so forget it!

Johnny Bugmenot
06-05-2010, 04:57 PM
I disagree, Meredith is our best shot at legitimacy at the position.
In the words of John McEnroe, you cannot be serious.

Ebenezer
06-05-2010, 05:09 PM
looks at the calender...

June 5....

MikeInRoch
06-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Does this ever happen to a first round draft pick... oh, never mind. CJ Spiller is God around here, so forget it!

Why on earth is that relevant? Yes, these things happen to everyone. Is the GM supposed to magically know who will get injured and not draft them?

Dr. Lecter
06-05-2010, 05:21 PM
According to Mark Gaughan, it is an ankle.

(No link - talked to him at the practice.)

hydro
06-05-2010, 05:28 PM
According to Mark Gaughan, it is an ankle.

(No link - talked to him at the practice.)

I can vouch for this myself. Heard it straight from his mouth.

Tatonka
06-05-2010, 05:38 PM
It is more of a "didnt we just go through this last year?" type thing.
last year? every year.. for what seems like an eternity.

:stretcher

Tatonka
06-05-2010, 05:42 PM
maybe Mr. Miyagi can rub his hands together and fix his ankle.

http://www.hjo3.net/orly/gal2/orly_mr_miyagi.jpg

Griff
06-05-2010, 05:46 PM
Does this ever happen to a first round draft pick... oh, never mind. CJ Spiller is God around here, so forget it!

what?

Night Train
06-05-2010, 06:28 PM

WTF ?

He gets hurt and you blame the GM ?

NEG

Night Train
06-05-2010, 06:30 PM

Nice one ! :up:

DesertFox24
06-05-2010, 08:15 PM
Glad it is just an ankle, they showed him walking on his power after the injury.

Patti120
06-05-2010, 08:37 PM
The only good thing that has come out of this is that we now have official verifcation that the midget trainer was retained. I was worried that he was thrown out with DJ and company but now I can again sleep comfortably at night knowing that if players are injured from the knee down that they are in good hands.

Johnny Bugmenot
06-05-2010, 08:57 PM
WTF ?

He gets hurt and you blame the GM ?

NEG For waiting until the fifth round of the draft to pick up a left tackle, that's why he gets the blame. You should know my stance on this, considering how many times I've beat the dead horse into the ground over it on draft weekend. This is exactly what happened to a tight end named Kevin Everett; he was another mid-round pick in a need position... oh, yes... after a string of severe injuries (including one right at his first minicamp, just like this one), he darn near got killed on the field of play, and that's no exaggeration. Most blue-chip left tackle prospects don't have injury problems. Don't ask me why-- I don't know-- but they don't.

SquishDaFish
06-05-2010, 09:10 PM
For waiting until the fifth round of the draft to pick up a left tackle, that's why he gets the blame. You should know my stance on this, considering how many times I've beat the dead horse into the ground over it on draft weekend. This is exactly what happened to a tight end named Kevin Everett; he was another mid-round pick in a need position... oh, yes... after a string of severe injuries (including one right at his first minicamp, just like this one), he darn near got killed on the field of play, and that's no exaggeration. Most blue-chip left tackle prospects don't have injury problems. Don't ask me why-- I don't know-- but they don't.

This is one of the dumbest posts Ive read in a while. So because he was a need position and was drafted outside of the 1st round and gets hurt its Nix fault :lmao: Now that is hilarious. Every player is subject to get injured this is a sport that is a big risk to injury. Thanx for humoring us all

tat2dmike77
06-05-2010, 09:12 PM
The only good thing that has come out of this is that we now have official verifcation that the midget trainer was retained. I was worried that he was thrown out with DJ and company but now I can again sleep comfortably at night knowing that if players are injured from the knee down that they are in good hands.

The midget rules

PromoTheRobot
06-05-2010, 09:25 PM
For waiting until the fifth round of the draft to pick up a left tackle, that's why he gets the blame. You should know my stance on this, considering how many times I've beat the dead horse into the ground over it on draft weekend. This is exactly what happened to a tight end named Kevin Everett; he was another mid-round pick in a need position... oh, yes... after a string of severe injuries (including one right at his first minicamp, just like this one), he darn near got killed on the field of play, and that's no exaggeration. Most blue-chip left tackle prospects don't have injury problems. Don't ask me why-- I don't know-- but they don't.

Do you have evidence that players drafted in the first round never get injured? I guess JP Losman never got the memo. :lol:

PTR

MikeInRoch
06-05-2010, 11:05 PM

I love when people add themselves to the list of people that you can safely ignore without missing anything remotely intelligent.

hydro
06-05-2010, 11:13 PM
Sent a message to Adam Schefter through twitter about Mark Gaughan hearing ankle. He replied back!

Adam_Schefter: Bills quote sheet said "knee", but I'm hearing ankle. Think ankle is right.

BertSquirtgum
06-05-2010, 11:39 PM
broken ankle? sprained ankle? has anyone heard anything on how significant the injury was?

clumping platelets
06-05-2010, 11:45 PM
maybe Mr. Miyagi can rub his hands together and fix his ankle.

:miyagi:

Buddo
06-06-2010, 05:00 AM
broken ankle? sprained ankle? has anyone heard anything on how significant the injury was?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/06/05/high-ankle-sprain-is-the-early-diagnosis-for-ed-wang/?related=1

seems like he could be OK for TC. 'High ankle sprain'. Probably find out more later today by the sounds of it, but ankle definitely preferable to knee.

Johnny Bugmenot
06-06-2010, 06:09 AM
Do you have evidence that players drafted in the first round never get injured? I guess JP Losman never got the memo. :lol:

PTR
J. P. Losman isn't a left tackle.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
06-06-2010, 06:43 AM

The logic of this post makes no sense. So what you are saying is if we drafted a LT in the first, he would be injury free?

Is this Mitchell55?

acehole
06-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Felt it was going to happen.

Look at this guy's film. He plays so high up it's scary. Sometimes it looks like his knees aren't bent at all.

Wang plays stiff?

Wang plays upright?

Wang doent play bent?

Look at film of wang are we?

YardRat
06-06-2010, 09:56 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/401991-bills-got-lucky

MRI tomorrow.

OpIv37
06-06-2010, 11:16 AM
What a stupid post. Was Nix supposed to forsee this injury?

forsee the injury? No. Do something about LT other than adding a 5th round rookie? Yes.

OpIv37
06-06-2010, 11:19 AM
The logic of this post makes no sense. So what you are saying is if we drafted a LT in the first, he would be injury free?

Is this Mitchell55?

drafted one earlier, acquired one in FA, acquired one via trade... SOMETHING.

People seem to forget that we came into this season with 5 glaring holes: QB, LT, WR, 3-4 NT and LB. Now, no one expected us to fill ALL of those holes this off-season because rebuilding is a multi-year process. But NONE of those positions were sufficiently addressed, and that's simply inexcusable. That's why I don't understand why people are talking about all the "great" things that Nix and Gailey are supposedly doing. I see same ****, different day: major holes either being ignored, or being addressed with 3rd-tier FA's and late-round draft picks/UDFA's.

cocamide
06-06-2010, 12:00 PM

Is this Mitchell55?

I think it's safe to say that it's Op.

BertSquirtgum
06-06-2010, 12:08 PM
yeah. it's one of op's other screen names. no one else could be just as negative as him.

MikeInRoch
06-06-2010, 12:44 PM

People seem to forget that we came into this season with 5 glaring holes: QB, LT, WR, 3-4 NT and LB. Now, no one expected us to fill ALL of those holes this off-season because rebuilding is a multi-year process. But NONE of those positions were sufficiently addressed, and that's simply inexcusable. That's why I don't understand why people are talking about all the "great" things that Nix and Gailey are supposedly doing. I see same ****, different day: major holes either being ignored, or being addressed with 3rd-tier FA's and late-round draft picks/UDFA's.

I didn't know the second round was "late".

MikeInRoch
06-06-2010, 12:45 PM
forsee the injury? No. Do something about LT other than adding a 5th round rookie? Yes.

That's a fine thing to complain about. But it's not relevant to Wang getting injured. He's trying to say it's relevant because if we had drafted one in the first round, the injury wouldn't have happened.

OpIv37
06-06-2010, 12:47 PM
I didn't know the second round was "late".
The 3-4 keys off the NT. If you consider it sufficient to address the position with a rookie who is generally considered a project, you are sorely mistaken. NT is still a glaring weakness on this team.

Dr. Lecter
06-06-2010, 12:47 PM

In addition to drafting a NT in round 2, they also signed a LB in FA.

If you want to say that they did not address the positions enough that is fine.

But to say they did not address them at all is wrong with no logical way to defend the statement.

Dr. Lecter
06-06-2010, 12:48 PM
The 3-4 keys off the NT. If you consider it sufficient to address the position with a rookie who is generally considered a project, you are sorely mistaken. NT is still a glaring weakness on this team.

OK, so what veteran option existed?

I agree it is a weakness. I disagree that they did not address it. The team is not being built for this year anyway.

So since, you do not like what they did what should have they done for a veteran NT?

MikeInRoch
06-06-2010, 12:49 PM

Are you going to admit, then, that this statement:

I see same ****, different day: major holes either being ignored, or being addressed with 3rd-tier FA's and late-round draft picks/UDFA's.

is blatantly wrong?

MikeInRoch
06-06-2010, 12:50 PM
OK, so what veteran option existed?

I agree it is a weakness. I disagree that they did not address it. The team is not being built for this year anyway.

So since, you do not like what they did what should have they done for a veteran NT?

We've been here before. The answer is: "It doesn't matter if there was nothing possible they could have done better. They should have done something better."

Cleve
06-06-2010, 01:07 PM
LOL at the topic title. Now all the Bills need is a player named "Beaver".

Johnny Bugmenot
06-06-2010, 01:25 PM

Is this Mitchell55?
Yes, if it were a 1st rounder, he'd have less of a risk of injury. Name me a top-10 draft pick LT who has had injury problems early in his career-- you can't. No, I'm not Mitchell55.

And for the record, no I'm not Op, either. Unlike Op, I haven't cut and run to North Carolina.

MikeInRoch
06-06-2010, 01:46 PM
Yes, if it were a 1st rounder, he'd have less of a risk of injury. Name me a top-10 draft pick LT who has had injury problems early in his career-- you can't. No, I'm not Mitchell55.

And for the record, no I'm not Op, either. Unlike Op, I haven't cut and run to North Carolina.

That doesn't logically follow. Thanks for trying, tho.

BertSquirtgum
06-06-2010, 01:49 PM

no, you just cut and run to hide in the woods of maine.

SABURZFAN
06-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Wang hurt?

Let the jokes commence!

Must of yanked somthing?

Feeling a little stiffness ...thats all.

Wang pulled a muscle?

Seriuosly hope he is ok.

DING!!!!!!!!!!

that was the sound telling you that the fries are done. get back to work. :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
06-06-2010, 02:12 PM

:roflmao:

OpIv37
06-06-2010, 02:19 PM
In addition to drafting a NT in round 2, they also signed a LB in FA.

If you want to say that they did not address the positions enough that is fine.

But to say they did not address them at all is wrong with no logical way to defend the statement.

Andra Davis is a 3rd tier FA, like I said in my original post. I'm glad we got him because he brings needed 3-4 experience and he can mentor the other guys who have never played it before, but he won't be a difference-maker.

Yes, they did draft Troup in round 2, which I failed to acknowledge, however, one rookie NT is NOT sufficiently addressing the position, so the general sentiment of my post holds true.

OpIv37
06-06-2010, 02:22 PM
We've been here before. The answer is: "It doesn't matter if there was nothing possible they could have done better. They should have done something better."

Wrong.

The first part of the answer is that it's their full time job to find ways to fill holes on this team. Our opponents never have problems filling holes, but when it comes to the Bills, there are never any options so the FO gets a pass. What? These guys in the FO get paid tons of money to figure out what to do and it's time that we hold them accountable for doing it.

The second part of the answer is that a lack of available options doesn't make the problem go away. There are no options? Fine- we keep losing games. It's as simple as that.

OpIv37
06-06-2010, 02:23 PM
Are you going to admit, then, that this statement:

is blatantly wrong?

see my response to Lecter- while technically wrong, the position was not sufficiently addressed so my point holds true. It's splitting hairs- NT is still a glaring weakness for this team.

Dr. Lecter
06-06-2010, 02:26 PM
Andra Davis is a 3rd tier FA, like I said in my original post. I'm glad we got him because he brings needed 3-4 experience and he can mentor the other guys who have never played it before, but he won't be a difference-maker.

Yes, they did draft Troup in round 2, which I failed to acknowledge, however, one rookie NT is NOT sufficiently addressing the position, so the general sentiment of my post holds true.

Normally he would be a 3rd tier FA. But this year he was not. You are not acknowledging the lack of FAs this season. Davis was about the best they could do in FA.

DE was also a major need and they did sign one of the best FA DEs out there in Edwards (whom I think Bills fans overrate, but he was still the best of slim pickings.)

The team has way too many needs to address them all on one offseason.

SABURZFAN
06-06-2010, 02:36 PM
Normally he would be a 3rd tier FA. But this year he was not. You are not acknowledging the lack of FAs this season. Davis was about the best they could do in FA.

DE was also a major need and they did sign one of the best FA DEs out there in Edwards (whom I think Bills fans overrate, but he was still the best of slim pickings.)

the only thing the Bills can do is address the team needs with one year stopgaps. i think they may do that with players who are cut when the teams are required to get down to 53 on their rosters.

OpIv37
06-06-2010, 02:39 PM

I acknowledged that right from the very beginning. In fact I've even said numerous times that I'm glad they didn't try to force something at QB because the options were so bad. The problem is that NONE of our 5 biggest needs were sufficiently addressed. NONE. That is simply inexcusable.

And the lack of FA's available this year doesn't make Davis any better or our LB needs any less severe.

Dr. Lecter
06-06-2010, 04:31 PM
I acknowledged that right from the very beginning. In fact I've even said numerous times that I'm glad they didn't try to force something at QB because the options were so bad. The problem is that NONE of our 5 biggest needs were sufficiently addressed. NONE. That is simply inexcusable.

And the lack of FA's available this year doesn't make Davis any better or our LB needs any less severe.

I agree with the last part.

But if there are no ways to address it, how can they do so?
Give us your offseason plan. Don't criticize w/o a better way to fix it.

According to you 2nd round picks are not good enough. So that leaves the 1st round and FA. I guess that means they needed to sign 4 top tier FAs. And reached for need in the draft by taking Bulaga (Davis is a RT - not worth a top ten pick)

YardRat
06-06-2010, 04:45 PM
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#cccccc"><td>PERSONNEL ADDITIONS</td></tr></tbody></table> Drafted Players
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif C.J. Spiller - 1st Round Pick
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif DT Torell Troup - 2nd Round Pick
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif DE Alex Carrington - 3rd Round Pick
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif WR Marcus Easley - 4th Round Pick
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif OT Ed Wang - 5th Round Pick; Signed 5/27 http://www.billsdaily.com/images/updated.gif
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif OLB Athur Moats - 6th Round Pick
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif OLB Danny Batten - 6th Round Pick; Signed 6/3 http://www.billsdaily.com/images/updated.gif
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif QB Levi Brown - 7th Round Pick
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif OT Kyle Calloway - 7th Round Pick

NFL Free Agent Players
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif LB Reggie Torbor - Signed with Bills - 6/5 http://www.billsdaily.com/images/updated.gif
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif RB Chad Simpson - Signed with Bills - 5/11
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif TE Michael Matthews - Signed with Bills - 4/21
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif RB Rodney Ferguson - Signed with Bills - 4/12
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif WR Chad Jackson - Signed with Bills - 3/31
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif WR Felton Huggins - Re-signed with Bills - 3/29
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif DE Dwan Edwards - Signed (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/) - 3/17
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif LB Andra Davis - Signed (http://www.billsdaily.com/frontoffice/#contracts) - 3/16
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif OT Cornell Green - Signed (http://www.billsdaily.com/frontoffice/#contracts) - 3/8
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif DT Rashaad Duncan - Signed to future free agent contract - 1/15
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif DT Lonnie Harvey - Signed to future free agent contract - 1/15
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif OL Jason Watkins - Signed to future free agent contract - 1/15

In the lists above, I see players at every position mentioned being addressed.

Go ahead and swap a 'should've been' for any of the above, Op, and try to be realistic.

OpIv37
06-06-2010, 04:57 PM
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#cccccc"><td>PERSONNEL ADDITIONS</td></tr></tbody></table> Drafted Players
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif C.J. Spiller - 1st Round Pick
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif DT Torell Troup - 2nd Round Pick
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif DE Alex Carrington - 3rd Round Pick
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif WR Marcus Easley - 4th Round Pick
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif OT Ed Wang - 5th Round Pick; Signed 5/27 http://www.billsdaily.com/images/updated.gif
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif OLB Athur Moats - 6th Round Pick
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif OLB Danny Batten - 6th Round Pick; Signed 6/3 http://www.billsdaily.com/images/updated.gif
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif QB Levi Brown - 7th Round Pick
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif OT Kyle Calloway - 7th Round Pick

NFL Free Agent Players
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif LB Reggie Torbor - Signed with Bills - 6/5 http://www.billsdaily.com/images/updated.gif
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif RB Chad Simpson - Signed with Bills - 5/11
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif TE Michael Matthews - Signed with Bills - 4/21
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif RB Rodney Ferguson - Signed with Bills - 4/12
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif WR Chad Jackson - Signed with Bills - 3/31
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif WR Felton Huggins - Re-signed with Bills - 3/29
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif DE Dwan Edwards - Signed (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/) - 3/17
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif LB Andra Davis - Signed (http://www.billsdaily.com/frontoffice/#contracts) - 3/16
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif OT Cornell Green - Signed (http://www.billsdaily.com/frontoffice/#contracts) - 3/8
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif DT Rashaad Duncan - Signed to future free agent contract - 1/15
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif DT Lonnie Harvey - Signed to future free agent contract - 1/15
http://www.billsdaily.com/images/blueball.gif OL Jason Watkins - Signed to future free agent contract - 1/15

In the lists above, I see players at every position mentioned being addressed.

Go ahead and swap a 'should've been' for any of the above, Op, and try to be realistic.

There is a difference between "addressed" and "addressed sufficiently." As far as better options, I've already said there was none for QB and I've already found two alternatives for NT and posted them here.

And if I say "we could have had Dansby," you'll just tell me that it wasn't realistic because people here think spending money on players is a bad thing.

Once again, it's the FO's job to find sufficient upgrades at positions of need. Our opponents do it year in and year out. So, what's Buffalo's excuse?

MikeInRoch
06-06-2010, 06:34 PM
None of our opponents have any holes. Quite right.

Johnny Bugmenot
06-06-2010, 06:57 PM
no, you just cut and run to hide in the woods of maine. If you haven't figured out that Cherokee Flats, Maine doesn't exist, I don't know what to say to you. Think about it: do Cherokees live in Maine, and is there a lot of flat land in Maine? No, that's why I picked the obviously fake town there. Maybe I should've picked "Ocean View, Arizona" to be more explicit in that. I live in Western New York.

BertSquirtgum
06-06-2010, 07:25 PM
that's ridiculous

OpIv37
06-06-2010, 07:40 PM
None of our opponents have any holes. Quite right.

Our opponents have holes- but unlike the Bills, they have a lot fewer of them than they did in January.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
06-07-2010, 08:34 AM

Brian Jozwiak

Jozwiak was selected in the first round, 7th overall of the 1986 NFL Draft (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_NFL_Draft) by the Kansas City Chiefs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Chiefs). He played three pro seasons before suffering a career-ending hip injury.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Jozwiak

Johnny Bugmenot
06-07-2010, 09:38 AM
The fact you had to go back 24 years to find one kind of proves my point.

OpIv37
06-07-2010, 09:40 AM

First of all, it's not North Carolina-it's Virginia.

Second, what the **** is that supposed to mean anyway?

acehole
06-07-2010, 10:58 AM
Aww now ya see?
You have to bother me at work?
Now do I go slapping the sausage out of your mouth when you are working?
Anyway it is more of a buzzer then a bell.

DING!!!!!!!!!!

that was the sound telling you that the fries are done. get back to work. :rolleyes:

Johnny Bugmenot
06-07-2010, 12:08 PM
First of all, it's not North Carolina-it's Virginia.

Second, what the **** is that supposed to mean anyway?
Sorry about that crack... it came out wrong. In actuality, I kind of envy you for not living in the cesspool that is WNY. (I'm surprised it took you this long to catch that.)

OpIv37
06-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Sorry about that crack... it came out wrong. In actuality, I kind of envy you for not living in the cesspool that is WNY. (I'm surprised it took you this long to catch that.)
Yeah I was working off site last week so I didn't have connectivity, so I lost track of several threads.

There are definitely some things I miss about WNY, but with the economy being so bad I'll deal with VA for now. Someday I hope to move further north though.

billz83
06-08-2010, 04:05 PM
let the injuries begin to this pathetic OLINE!

Cleve
06-08-2010, 04:17 PM
I wonder if this loss of Wang has greatly disturbed Mercyrules?

Bill Cody
06-09-2010, 09:20 AM
Sprained ankles heal a lot faster than knee ligaments so I think there should be relief not whining.

Yasgur's Farm
06-09-2010, 09:44 AM
let the injuries begin to this pathetic OLINE!Read the thread and get in touch.