PDA

View Full Version : Whats Maybin doing

lmcshadow
06-06-2010, 05:37 PM
So for ive been reading reports on our rookies and Vets in camp but one player seems to be missing in all the reports...Maybin has he been at camp??? or is he off training with Big Ray Lewis again.

Dujek
06-06-2010, 05:55 PM
He was mentioned today as he had a pass break-up when he dropped into coverage on one play, other than that I haven't heard too much.

we are
06-06-2010, 05:57 PM
doesnt seem like the OLB's are really doing much....everytime i see them in the highlights they do kind of a light hearted pass russ then fall to one knee to allow a pass.

lmcshadow
06-06-2010, 06:18 PM
Guess your right..OLB are not getting that much play on the media dial..I wonder why.

JCBills
06-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Guess your right..OLB are not getting that much play on the media dial..I wonder why.

Hard to make much noise with no pads on, even then when I hear Chris Brown talking about would-be sacks on offseason highlights, I find it hard to get excited. I'd wait until still-meaningless preseason to see who does what.

psubills62
06-06-2010, 09:27 PM
None of our OL have been mentioned either.

I'm sorry if he hasn't been mentioned as having any "would-be sacks" by Chris Brown.

Be patient until preseason, should be able to judge him decently at that point.

jimbledsoe
06-06-2010, 09:28 PM
So for ive been reading reports on our rookies and Vets in camp but one player seems to be missing in all the reports...Maybin has he been at camp??? or is he off training with Big Ray Lewis again.

Link: http://www.ffmastermind.com/quickbits.php#199069

Sun Jun 6, 2010 --from FFMastermind.com

The Buffalo News reports Bills 2009 first-round draft pick OLB Aaron Maybin is running with the starting defense at OTAs. Maybin is playing opposite OLB Chris Kelsay, another converted defensive end. Maybin will likely play right outside linebacker, or the premier pass rushing position in the Bills new 3-4 defense. If DE/OLB Aaron Schobel doesn't return, Maybin could wind up leading the Bills in sacks.

This link also has some info on Joique Bell and Shawn Nelson.

jamze132
06-07-2010, 07:54 AM
Is Maybin celebrating his "would be" sacks and tackles? Is he "jawing" on the sideline? Stay tuned!