PDA

View Full Version : All Billszone Team: SS

The King
06-09-2010, 07:59 AM
The All Billszone Team: Each day for the new few weeks I will be posting a position for discussion. Every active NFL player at that position is eligible for nomination. I will leave each thread open for about a week and tally the votes at the beginning of the following week until we have a full roster. When considering your vote, think of the players who have the most impact on the game today, I will use the runners up for our depth positions back-up RB WR etc... The All Billszone Team will be announced on Coach Sal's Show Bills Now in a few weeks. You're representing the Zone, so choose well!

Please bold your vote... it will help me track the results.

Today's position will be Strong Safety.

Troy Polamalu is certainly the highest profile SS out there. Adrian Wilson has been almost as dominant in the NFC. And due to Polamalu missing most of last season, Adrian Wilson gets my vote.

BlackMetalNinja
06-09-2010, 08:12 AM
I'll go with the local boy on this one, Adrian Wilson

Polamalu is definitely great and a game changer, not to mention he's only 29 (I think that gets lost in the discussion a lot), but I hate the Steelers, so I'm going against him.

THRILLHO
06-09-2010, 08:12 AM
Troy Polamalu

Pinkerton Security
06-09-2010, 08:35 AM
Polamalu

Jan Reimers
06-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Polamalu, hands down.

The last buffalo fan
06-09-2010, 08:59 AM
Indianapolis.

ServoBillieves
06-09-2010, 12:22 PM
George Wilson.

Not joking.

mightysimi
06-09-2010, 12:25 PM
Polamalu is ridiculous. He plays with reckless abandon on every play.

The King
06-09-2010, 12:53 PM
George Wilson.

Not joking.I thought about mentioning him as well... his number are tops among safeties.

ZAZusmc03
06-09-2010, 01:04 PM
Polamalu because he is extremely physical and still makes big plays. All around game is the best in the league.

rcd333
06-09-2010, 01:07 PM
DONTE WHITNER

http://h6img.com/p/2/oh-yeah-4e4.jpg

JCBills
06-09-2010, 03:44 PM
George Wilson

Not many can convert to a different position on the opposite side of the ball and play as good as anyone in the league, but George did.

X-Era
06-10-2010, 05:17 AM
The All Billszone Team: Each day for the new few weeks I will be posting a position for discussion. Every active NFL player at that position is eligible for nomination. I will leave each thread open for about a week and tally the votes at the beginning of the following week until we have a full roster. When considering your vote, think of the players who have the most impact on the game today, I will use the runners up for our depth positions back-up RB WR etc... The All Billszone Team will be announced on Coach Sal's Show Bills Now in a few weeks. You're representing the Zone, so choose well!

Please bold your vote... it will help me track the results.

Today's position will be Strong Safety.

Troy Polamalu is certainly the highest profile SS out there. Adrian Wilson has been almost as dominant in the NFC. And due to Polamalu missing most of last season, Adrian Wilson gets my vote.

Troy Polamalu

Mr. Pink
06-10-2010, 02:10 PM
Troy Polamalu

No one else even deserves being mentioned in the same sentence.