X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billz83
    • Mar 2010

Bills want 4th rounder for Lynch?!

I think we should be getting at least a 3rd or 2nd..for a 4th id rather have him on the team for insurance because we always have injuries..what do u guyz think?!

the link is here:http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl..._fourthrounder
  • psubills62
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2008

Re: Bills want 4th rounder for Lynch?!

Listen, no team is desperate for a RB that is one incident away from a 16 game suspension. Lynch didn't help his case by sucking on the field last year. I think people wanting a 2nd, possibly a 3rd are a little unreasonable. Getting a 4th rounder would be fine at this point.
    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• billz83
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by psubills62
      Listen, no team is desperate for a RB that is one incident away from a 16 game suspension. Lynch didn't help his case by sucking on the field last year. I think people wanting a 2nd, possibly a 3rd are a little unreasonable. Getting a 4th rounder would be fine at this point.

Definitely understand what ur saying..sum just want him off the team and i doubt they care if itz a 4th or a 7th as long as hes gone..and if we keep him he HAS to play good or his free agent value will be **** like now.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by billz83
        Definitely understand what ur saying..sum just want him off the team and i doubt they care if itz a 4th or a 7th as long as hes gone..and if we keep him he HAS to play good or his free agent value will be **** like now.
        Teams realize he doesnt want to be here so thats why his value is low. I personally would rather keep him than have a 4th rounder, esp. because i think we're gonna need him big time this year.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
          • Apr 2005

4th would be fair, especially after what we saw Holmes go for. It just frustrating bc its another 1st round pick that we're getting absolutely nothing out of....

Comment

• billz83
            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
            Teams realize he doesnt want to be here so thats why his value is low. I personally would rather keep him than have a 4th rounder, esp. because i think we're gonna need him big time this year.
            exactly how i feel...to me a 4th rounder would be pointless unless sumhow that 4th rounder helps get a trade done for a LT or Olinemen..

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

I think that 4th rnd is BS speculation by the writer of that article.

Lynch has said himself that he has been told he will not be traded this year.

As others have said, I think he has more value as insurance than a 4th rnd pick.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                • Feb 2006

Already reported they turned down a 3rd round pick on draft day.

The 4th rounder comment is totally made up.

Comment

• AndreReed83
                  Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
                  • Mar 2004

I'll take anything at this point. I'm not sure how good of insurance he would prove to be. He's not in camp learning the playbook. It doesn't sound like he is working out all that hard. Hell, he already has his millions, I'm not sure if he is all that keen on playing pro ball. Unless he gets into camp asap, he's going to be a disaster if he actually gets some playing time this upcoming season.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
                  "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• BillsWin
                    man amongst boys
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Wagon Circler 22
                    Already reported they turned down a 3rd round pick on draft day.

The 4th rounder comment is totally made up.
                    Heard it was actually two fourths. Not a third.

That was a rumor though.
                    I am The Batman.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                      • Feb 2005

Lynch is worth no more than a third

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                        Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                        I have to agree with you. While i am not a Lynch supporter injuries happen and let's face it you can never have too many RB's. Lynch has no leverage at this point. He has to show up or he will be fined it's not like he is coming off a career year if he wants to prove he can play then he needs to show up and win his job back and produce on the field this season.

Lynch brought all the negative feelings from Bills nation on himself. Nobody made him roll around with his homies with guns and weed in the car. Nobody made him run over a lady in a cross walk and go home and play XBOX. He made stupid choices which made fans turn against. He can piss and moan about how he wants out of Buffalo all he wants. But at the end of the day he has to show up (for mandatory stuff) or be fined. The Bills hold all the cards and he needs to shut up and produce on the field.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                          The Voice of Reason
                          • Jul 2007

Let's let go of a 1st rounder who had 2 great years followed by one poor one.

I really prefer the possibly good 2 headed monster of Jackson/Spiller with either a rookie or Simpson compared to the hydra of Jackson/Lynch/Spiller.

Whatever... if the Bills want nothing in return for something let them have it.
                          Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• more cowbell
                            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by tat2dmike77
                            I have to agree with you. While i am not a Lynch supporter injuries happen and let's face it you can never have too many RB's. Lynch has no leverage at this point. He has to show up or he will be fined it's not like he is coming off a career year if he wants to prove he can play then he needs to show up and win his job back and produce on the field this season.

Lynch brought all the negative feelings from Bills nation on himself. Nobody made him roll around with his homies with guns and weed in the car. Nobody made him run over a lady in a cross walk and go home and play XBOX. He made stupid choices which made fans turn against. He can piss and moan about how he wants out of Buffalo all he wants. But at the end of the day he has to show up (for mandatory stuff) or be fined. The Bills hold all the cards and he needs to shut up and produce on the field.

that vegas thing is one of the greatest things ive seen in a while dude
                            The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                              Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by BillsWin
                              Heard it was actually two fourths. Not a third.

That was a rumor though.
                              I heard that they turned down separate offers. One was a 4th and another was a 3rd. At any rate they turned down a trade for instant compensation on that day. There's no way they are going to trade him for a forth now so they can cash it in a year later.

Doesn't make sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X