PDA

View Full Version : My Bills podcast is back! Subscribe to it!

Coach Sal
06-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Finally! Looks like the podcasts are running smooth. Both the NFL and Bills shows are up and running. You can download them and take them with you!

Just go to the following links for both shows, and hit "subscribe" and it should take you to iTunes, where it opens automatically and you should be subscribed.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW OF ANY ISSUES YOU ENCOUNTER! Thanks!

Here are the two links to the podcast pages:
Buffalo Bills Now! http://www.salsports.com/www.SalSports.com/Buffalo_Bills_Now_Podcasts/Buffalo_Bills_Now_Podcasts.html

NFL Now!
http://www.salsports.com/www.SalSports.com/NFL_Now_Podcasts/NFL_Now_Podcasts.html

Thanks, everyone! All your help and support is always appreciated!!

better days
06-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Happy to hear your back on the podcasts. I have enjoyed listening to them in the past.

Coach Sal
06-10-2010, 12:35 PM
No prob. Thanks.

I was just told the podcasts are too big. I'm recording them wrong. So, don't worry. I'm working on fixing that so they don't take up too much space on your iPods, etc..

Thanks for all your help and support, everyone. I'm still working out some of the kinks....but everything looks to be going well as we re-launch this stuff.

The last buffalo fan
06-10-2010, 01:21 PM
Buen trabajo, Entrenador! :bf1:

hammerbillsfan
06-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Good work Sal!! :up:

How big are they suppose to be? The one I just downloaded was 59 MB.

better days
06-10-2010, 03:21 PM
No prob. Thanks.

I was just told the podcasts are too big. I'm recording them wrong. So, don't worry. I'm working on fixing that so they don't take up too much space on your iPods, etc..

Thanks for all your help and support, everyone. I'm still working out some of the kinks....but everything looks to be going well as we re-launch this stuff.

Please don't break them down into too small of time frames.

Coach Sal
06-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Good work Sal!! :up:

How big are they suppose to be? The one I just downloaded was 59 MB.

If I export them as MP3s, they should be only 15MB or so. I think that's about normal for something like this.

I had been exporting them in M4a before.

Like I said, stick with me and we'll get it right!