• Sep 2004

Re: NFLN 32 Teams in 32 Days: Buffalo Bills

ouch

Comment

• mightysimi
      Buckle me in on the highway of sin
      • Mar 2010

At least Charles Davis was trying to come up with stuff other than. No QB, No O-line. It's the same stuff over and over.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mightysimi
        At least Charles Davis was trying to come up with stuff other than. No QB, No O-line. It's the same stuff over and over.
        why wouldn't it be? Those are the two biggest reasons why this team will be horrible this year. And since they're not playing games yet, there is very little to discuss.

Everyone complains that all the analysts keep mentioning the Bills' OL and QB situation, but what the hell else are they supposed to say when making predictions for the season?
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

**** Jamie Dukes!

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
            • Sep 2004

Damn, everything he said was in english!
            The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Jeff1220
              H to the 12:20
              • Jul 2002

I can't really disagree with either of them. Charles Davis took the "Well, possibly..." approach while Dukes took the more straightforward approach, but in either case they're right. The team is incomplete as of now and will take more building, or some serious (ie. miraculous) improvement from current players, before they can compete.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                • Dec 2005

I'm not expecting a miracle this year i really am not. I think the team will play horrible for most of the season. This team is still 2 or 3 years away from contending.

I think with limited injuries and whoevet is the starter on opening day stays the starter then maybe in Dec the team might play it's best. But i'm just a disabled vet what do i know except that we need a QB and OT but hey it's football and atleast in sept there is a little hope.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                  The Voice of Reason
                  • Jul 2007

This team could surprise this year. How? I'm not sure...
                  Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

I'm not really upset by what that stupid, lard ass Jamie Dukes thinks. He should go eat another dozen pork chops.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      I'm not really upset by what that stupid, lard ass Jamie Dukes thinks. He should go eat another dozen pork chops.
                      He is consistently annoying , whenever he opens his garbage disposal.

Until the Bills show any different, it's open season on them and the media has basically dismissed them completely. Play calling and schemes will be key to measure how much talent we actually have on this roster.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• mightysimi
                        Buckle me in on the highway of sin
                        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        why wouldn't it be? Those are the two biggest reasons why this team will be horrible this year. And since they're not playing games yet, there is very little to discuss.

Everyone complains that all the analysts keep mentioning the Bills' OL and QB situation, but what the hell else are they supposed to say when making predictions for the season?
                        Of course it should be mentioned. It is a big question mark going into the season. But is it the only thing? Of course not. We all know that there are more holes on this team. How about #2 WR? NT? But they don't really want to talk about that because that would take some time to research what they are talking about. It is way too easy to say no Oline and no QB. When it is probably no Tackles and no QB.

Well Jamie Dukes was the biggest fan of Buffalo getting Vick so it shows that he isn't that well informed.

Comment

• JCBills
                          • Jan 2010

Just about anytime I see Dukes on TV, he's good for 1-2 ignorant/stupid mistakes spewed from his mouth. I'm honestly not sure how he still has a job with how constantly terrible he is at it.

Comment

• Ground Chuck
                            • Jul 2009

29th is higher than I thought they'd have us.

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by JCBills
                              Just about anytime I see Dukes on TV, he's good for 1-2 ignorant/stupid mistakes spewed from his mouth. I'm honestly not sure how he still has a job with how constantly terrible he is at it.
                              And yet I would rather listen to him than Marshall Faulk.

Comment

Working...
                              X