PDA

View Full Version : NFLN 32 Teams in 32 Days: Buffalo Bills

justasportsfan
06-11-2010, 12:28 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/videos/32-Teams-in-32-Days-Buffalo-Bills/9ccac6d5-c9b9-411b-b06a-b43d600a66f1#?id=9ccac6d5-c9b9-411b-b06a-b43d600a66f1

Bill Cody
06-11-2010, 12:40 PM
ouch

mightysimi
06-11-2010, 12:46 PM
At least Charles Davis was trying to come up with stuff other than. No QB, No O-line. It's the same stuff over and over.

OpIv37
06-11-2010, 01:12 PM
At least Charles Davis was trying to come up with stuff other than. No QB, No O-line. It's the same stuff over and over.

why wouldn't it be? Those are the two biggest reasons why this team will be horrible this year. And since they're not playing games yet, there is very little to discuss.

Everyone complains that all the analysts keep mentioning the Bills' OL and QB situation, but what the hell else are they supposed to say when making predictions for the season?

The Spaz
06-11-2010, 01:14 PM
**** Jamie Dukes!

The last buffalo fan
06-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Damn, everything he said was in english!

Jeff1220
06-11-2010, 08:23 PM
I can't really disagree with either of them. Charles Davis took the "Well, possibly..." approach while Dukes took the more straightforward approach, but in either case they're right. The team is incomplete as of now and will take more building, or some serious (ie. miraculous) improvement from current players, before they can compete.

tat2dmike77
06-11-2010, 08:35 PM
I'm not expecting a miracle this year i really am not. I think the team will play horrible for most of the season. This team is still 2 or 3 years away from contending.

I think with limited injuries and whoevet is the starter on opening day stays the starter then maybe in Dec the team might play it's best. But i'm just a disabled vet what do i know except that we need a QB and OT but hey it's football and atleast in sept there is a little hope.

ServoBillieves
06-11-2010, 11:06 PM
This team could surprise this year. How? I'm not sure...

Jan Reimers
06-12-2010, 07:57 AM
I'm not really upset by what that stupid, lard ass Jamie Dukes thinks. He should go eat another dozen pork chops.

Night Train
06-12-2010, 08:20 AM
I'm not really upset by what that stupid, lard ass Jamie Dukes thinks. He should go eat another dozen pork chops.
:rofl: He is consistently annoying , whenever he opens his garbage disposal.

Until the Bills show any different, it's open season on them and the media has basically dismissed them completely. Play calling and schemes will be key to measure how much talent we actually have on this roster.

mightysimi
06-12-2010, 09:52 AM
why wouldn't it be? Those are the two biggest reasons why this team will be horrible this year. And since they're not playing games yet, there is very little to discuss.

Everyone complains that all the analysts keep mentioning the Bills' OL and QB situation, but what the hell else are they supposed to say when making predictions for the season?

Of course it should be mentioned. It is a big question mark going into the season. But is it the only thing? Of course not. We all know that there are more holes on this team. How about #2 WR? NT? But they don't really want to talk about that because that would take some time to research what they are talking about. It is way too easy to say no Oline and no QB. When it is probably no Tackles and no QB.

Well Jamie Dukes was the biggest fan of Buffalo getting Vick so it shows that he isn't that well informed.

JCBills
06-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Just about anytime I see Dukes on TV, he's good for 1-2 ignorant/stupid mistakes spewed from his mouth. I'm honestly not sure how he still has a job with how constantly terrible he is at it.

Ground Chuck
06-12-2010, 10:26 AM
29th is higher than I thought they'd have us.

better days
06-12-2010, 01:24 PM
Just about anytime I see Dukes on TV, he's good for 1-2 ignorant/stupid mistakes spewed from his mouth. I'm honestly not sure how he still has a job with how constantly terrible he is at it.

And yet I would rather listen to him than Marshall Faulk.

more cowbell
06-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Jamie Dukes isn't bad at all people just hate him on this board because he never has anything positive to say about the Bills. Why would he? They havent made the playoffs in a decade or beaten the Patriots since 2003...

Stewie
06-12-2010, 04:26 PM

they're supposed to justify their opinions with at least the name of one quarterback and why he's not the answer, instead of repeating the same old tired bs.

duh.

PromoTheRobot
06-12-2010, 10:53 PM
The Bills did nothing to address their QB situation...except pick up a former 2nd rounder from the Packers PS and draft a QB in round 7. And they also did nothing to address their LT situation...except draft an LT in round 5. Meanwhile the Bills are dragging their feet on trading for an LT...a former 5th round pick.

What these guys should be saying is not that the Bills failed to address a need, but they failed to address a need with a player the experts have been blowing smoke about. If you look at any NFL roster they are made up with tons of players drafted round 5 or later, or not drafted at all.

Bottom line: Experts don't know anything about the Bills. They just repeat what they hear.

PTR