• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THenPitBull
    me fail english? That's unpossible
    • Jun 2003

bring back Henry Jones

I say we bring back Henry Jones, we still need leadership and experience at the safety position now with the loss of Cota. Or bring in Anothony Dorsett or Blaine Bishop to really solidify this backfield.

and either eric metcalf or desmond howard for punt returns, I still think they'd be an upgrade over who we got right now.

Quadry Ismail at WR ?
    Buffalo 41 Houston 38 1992.
  • The Natrix
    • Jul 2002

Since when have Dorsett or Bishop played in the backfield? lol.

isn't metcalf like 46? Shaw will be fine.

There really isn't any need for Ismail although it wouldn't hurt to take a look.

Byrd.

Comment

• THenPitBull
      • Jun 2003

metcalf is only 35 althought it seems like he's been around for a long time, desmond is even younger, however they've been game breakers in the past. Has shaw ? I like to go on proven records.

It wouldnt hurt to look at Ismail or Crowell for that matter, if Shaw is a bust, we wont have a solid #3 and we gota think Aikens needs a year to develop, Ismail has been a proven WR in this league for many years.

and the backfield is considered DB's. lol.

Comment

• mikemac2001
        is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
        • Mar 2003

i like crowell alot ....i would be pleased if we signed him...better team better results he had nothing really around him i think he could really be solid in buffalo

MUCK
        FIAMI

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Did Henry Jones play in the league last year??

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• THenPitBull
            • Jun 2003

yeah for Atlanta

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

I stand corrected...I still don't want him back.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

Yeah Henry was great but he is washed up.

Comment

• Demon
                  • Mar 2003

Re: bring back Henry Jones

Originally posted by THenPitBull
                  I say we bring back Henry Jones, we still need leadership and experience at the safety position now with the loss of Cota. Or bring in Anothony Dorsett or Blaine Bishop to really solidify this backfield.

Hey, maybe we can get Kent Hull to be the backup center?????

Seriously people, let the history go! No Jones, No Bruce Smith.... we have new GM, new coach, new players and hopefully we can do something the past didn't, win the super bowl.
                  Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I agree. No more big names from the past: Metcalf, Crowell, Jones, Howard, etc. These guys are all have-beens. Their prime have passed.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

I totally agree. We have enough veteran leadership at enough positions already. Let's develop some new blood.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                        Sab and TD are insignificant
                        • Sep 2002

I'm philosophically opposed to signing anyone that was on Tecmo Superbowl for the 8 bit NES - like Henry Jones (Mark Kelso was our other safety I believe), or Metcalf - who was a Brown if I'm not mistaken.
                        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• RedEyE
                          • Jul 2002

from the AJC.com ". . . . Former safety Henry Jones, who was talked out of retirement to play last season, is assisting secondary coach Emmitt Thomas in a voluntary capacity."

Also if you click on the link you'll recognize the names of several others.

Comment

• TigerJ
                            • Jul 2002

Ditto, Demon. The super bowl years were great (and would have been better with a win), and the post super bowl years still had some good and exciting teams, but the past is past and these guys, who are in their mid thirties or so, are not going to make the Bills a better football team.
                            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• PA Season Ticket Holder
                              You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
                              • Jul 2002

Maybe we can get Reggie White to come out of retirement to be our LDE.

There's a reason why none of them players are retired or without a team. Let it go.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Comment

Working...
                              X