PDA

View Full Version : Lynch shows up

Mindbender
06-15-2010, 12:20 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/OTA---Day-10---Lynch-practicing/22df38c2-b9c1-4c04-80ab-826e076f26f9

justasportsfan
06-15-2010, 12:24 PM
Heard he had a headache after watching Spiller run.

HAMMER
06-15-2010, 02:02 PM
......and the drama queens can all breath a sigh of relief.

Night Train
06-15-2010, 02:34 PM
All the rookies reported their wallets missing from the locker room.

Buffalogic
06-15-2010, 03:44 PM
He's back and with extra hood rat!

Watch his press conference. Form your own opinions.

sdbillsfan2
06-15-2010, 04:11 PM
Is it just me or does just the mention of the thugs name make me want to say
"who cares"?
He doesn't want to be here and as I see it he doesn't deserve the right to wear a Bills Uni.
Wake me up when he's gone!

Jaybird
06-15-2010, 04:13 PM
Welcome back, ya i'll be positive about it. Can never have enough talent at one position!

X-Era
06-15-2010, 04:30 PM
He's back and with extra hood rat!

Watch his press conference. Form your own opinions.

Just did and he can take his act right back out of town IMO.

Tatonka
06-15-2010, 11:36 PM
his interview definately won't endear him to anyone.. he definately has an attitude and seems bitter that he lost the battle of wills.. "thing called an offseason..." ... he was definately being standoffish and combative..

i think the guy is a total douche.. hopefully he plays with the same attitude as he gives off the field.

ServoBillieves
06-16-2010, 12:45 AM
Yay he showed up to do his job? Now let's watch the Cerberus feast.

ddaryl
06-16-2010, 07:35 AM
......and the drama queens can all breath a sigh of relief.

:down: I don't think there is ANY drama going on. :down:

Lynch is a scumbag who couldn't be bothered to be here to right the ship that he sailed off course.

Seriously the guy had the worse year of his career last year, and 2 pretty major infractions on his record.... If Lynch wanted just a sliver of respect he would have shown up for all OTA's.

I expect million $$$$ athletes to show up... especially if they have a pathetic year and off field issues to bounce back from.

:penalty:

Jan Reimers
06-16-2010, 09:44 AM
Welcome back, ya i'll be positive about it. Can never have enough talent at one position!
I'm glad he's here. I don't much like the guy personally (I didn't care much for Bruce Smith as a person, either), but if he can help our football team, it's a good thing.

HAMMER
06-16-2010, 11:27 AM
:down: I don't think there is ANY drama going on. :down:

Lynch is a scumbag who couldn't be bothered to be here to right the ship that he sailed off course.

Seriously the guy had the worse year of his career last year, and 2 pretty major infractions on his record.... If Lynch wanted just a sliver of respect he would have shown up for all OTA's.

I expect million $$$$ athletes to show up... especially if they have a pathetic year and off field issues to bounce back from.

:penalty:

Yeah, yeah, it happens every year on nearly every team. He just needs to go out and play hard and everything will be fine. You don't give away a first round draft pick who has great potential for a third or fourth round draft pick as many here have suggested. We are one high ankle sprain or ACL injury away from a depleted RB corps w/o him.

Griff
06-17-2010, 07:16 AM
the only way Lynch can redeem himself is on the field.

HHURRICANE
06-17-2010, 08:20 AM
I might be in the minority but I like having Lynch on the team. I agree with Spiller that we might have the best backfield in the league.