• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Gailey and Marshawn

Don't know if you guys care, but Gailey is slated to speak after practice today and according to a media release, will address Marshawn Lynch crap today at around 1:45pm.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • Liverpoolkev
    • Aug 2004

Re: Gailey and Marshawn

Originally posted by patmoran2006
    Don't know if you guys care, but Gailey is slated to speak after practice today and according to a media release, will address Marshawn Lynch crap today at around 1:45pm.
    Try not to disrespect Marshawn because of your personal dislike for him . The only crap has been your lack of credibility

Comment

• TMu11
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Liverpoolkev
      Try not to disrespect Marshawn because of your personal dislike for him . The only crap has been your lack of credibility
      Oh yeah, Lynch is a modern Saint.

This post is a dumbass
      After Every Dark Night Comes a Brighter Day

Comment

• Griff
        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Liverpoolkev

Comment

• feldspar
          • Mar 2007

Yeah, Lynch is a bad guy alright.

I mean, he had a gun in his car. So do untold number of people. The only difference is that Lynch didn't have a permit to do so, which he could have easily have gotten....stupid more than criminal.

Any of you flakes that knows a woman knows how easily they bruise...bump into a table lightly, and they have a nice bruise the next day. Well, Lynch gave a woman a bruise and seven stitches. He didn't do it on purpose. I don't think he knew "the collision" happened.

If he wants out of town, he does because of all you judgmental a-holes that want to force him out. This is a mistake IMO.

He didn't really do anything to get all excited about.

Comment

• Goobylal
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by patmoran2006
            Yeah, he addressed it and said Lynch was a "quick study."

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

***** hater.

Originally posted by feldspar

I mean, he had a gun in his car. So do untold number of people. The only difference is that Lynch didn't have a permit to do so, which he could have easily have gotten....stupid more than criminal.

Any of you flakes that knows a woman knows how easily they bruise...bump into a table lightly, and they have a nice bruise the next day. Well, Lynch gave a woman a bruise and seven stitches. He didn't do it on purpose. I don't think he knew "the collision" happened.

If he wants out of town, he does because of all you judgmental a-holes that want to force him out. This is a mistake IMO.

Comment

• feldspar
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Typ0
                ***** hater.
                Don't know exactly what you mean by this, but it sounds like it might be a label you can slap on me...depending on what you mean, of course.

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Don't know exactly what you mean by this, but it sounds like it might be a label you can slap on me...depending on what you mean, of course.

LOL. Read into it what you want. It's not my place to label anyone.

Comment

• feldspar
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Typ0
                    LOL. Read into it what you want. It's not my place to label anyone.
                    You used a two-word phrase, and you obviously meant something by it.

Now you want to pussy out of explaining what you meant, or what? This is the Internet.

What did you mean by ***** hater?

What is it your place to do? Call somebody a "***** hater," and that's a label in my book.

Own up.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • May 2009

he has a dick for an an avatar. that says all you need to know about him.

Comment

• methos4ever
                        • Apr 2004

You used a two-word phrase, and you obviously meant something by it.

Now you want to pussy out of explaining what you meant, or what? This is the Internet.

What did you mean by ***** hater?

What is it your place to do? Call somebody a "***** hater," and that's a label in my book.

Own up.
                        Ignore list is your friend, weeds out a good bit of ignorance and let the board return to a good ole fashioned debate of opinions.

Comment

• raphael120
                          Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                          • Oct 2005

You don't think he knew the collision happened? Oh, so that's all good then. Talk about someone owning up, Lynch never owned up to anything. Regardless, having Lynch here isn't going to help much, we got 2 other stud RB's and if he thinks he gets a bad rap, he sure as hell dont do himself any favors by not showing up and showing the new coaches and his teammates that ARE showing up and working that he gives a damn.

I do think the whole dog story with his condo complex is pretty ****. But at the same time, if your condo complex is full of douches, MOVE to a new area.

Comment

• raphael120
                            Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by methos4ever
                            Ignore list is your friend, weeds out a good bit of ignorance and let the board return to a good ole fashioned debate of opinions.

Yeah, lets get rid of all the people who disagree with you so you can have a good debate...with...everyone who agrees with you. Talk about ignorance.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • May 2009

ray lewis murdered someone. lynch was a young idiot and made some mistakes. some of you guys need to get over yourselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X