PDA

View Full Version : Bills Will Have a QB Depth Chart By Camp

methos4ever
06-16-2010, 01:52 PM
Gailey Per WGR:

"I'm trying not to jump to any conclusions, I want them to work it out, not me to work it out. I want them to work it out by performance on the field. We won't have a starter named, but we'll probably by the time we get to training camp have somebody that is going to work with the first group, somebody that's going to work with the second group going in. Just because if it happens that way, then you've got a leg up. If you try to get everybody equal shots from the first day of camp, then you probably get nobody ready rather than getting three ready so we'll probably make some determination from this, decide for lack of a better term pecking order for camp and then go from there, but it still will be open when we go to camp."

http://www.wgr550.com/Bills-will-have-a-QB-depth-chart-at-camp/7481945

ServoBillieves
06-16-2010, 01:56 PM
Well worded by Gailey.

Edwards 1st Group
Fitzpatrick/Brohm (every other day) 2nd Group
Brown 3rd Group.

homeslice5484
06-16-2010, 02:21 PM
Cmon Brohm!!!!!

homeslice5484
06-16-2010, 02:27 PM
Gailey said before, he does not care what group you are working with, whether its the 1's 2's or 3's...if you show you can make plays, you will play. So I don't really think which group you practice with makes the final decision. He said he takes into account who the surrounding cast is also when looking at QB performance.

tampabay25690
06-16-2010, 04:00 PM
It's going to be Edwards or Brohm...
My opinion is Edwards and I hope he takes the opportunity and turns out to be that QB we have been looking for...

jamze132
06-16-2010, 06:43 PM
Come on Fitzdouchetrick! Stink it up early and often!

Nighthawk
06-16-2010, 07:00 PM
Who cares who wins the job...as long as that guy deserves it and becomes a good player in this league and for this team. That being said, I don't want to see Fitz win it...I just don't see any potential with this guy.

BillsWin
06-16-2010, 07:15 PM
I have a feeling that if the QB competition between Edwards and Brohm is even close, then Brohm starts the season or at least the preseason. Just my opinion.

HHURRICANE
06-17-2010, 08:12 AM
I have a feeling that if the QB competition between Edwards and Brohm is even close, then Brohm starts the season or at least the preseason. Just my opinion.

I'm pretty sure that Edwards is goingt o be the starter as i have said all along. However, if Brohm wins it than he deserves it.

Johnny Bugmenot
06-17-2010, 08:16 AM
I'm with Nighthawk. I don't care who it is, as long as he plays well and doesn't put himself at risk for (more) serious injury. Edwards has done it before, but got thrown off a while back. Brohm is the poster boy for potential that hasn't yet been realized. Either one theoretically has the capability to succeed. Fitzpatrick-- he's on the category of Kirk Chambers, serviceable but not a long-term solution.

better days
06-17-2010, 03:25 PM
I'm with Nighthawk. I don't care who it is, as long as he plays well and doesn't put himself at risk for (more) serious injury. Edwards has done it before, but got thrown off a while back. Brohm is the poster boy for potential that hasn't yet been realized. Either one theoretically has the capability to succeed. Fitzpatrick-- he's on the category of Kirk Chambers, serviceable but not a long-term solution.

When has Edwards done it before? He has never had a season as good as JP did in 06 (not saying much). The only QBs on the roster that have even a remote posibility of being a long term solution are Brohm & Brown.

justasportsfan
06-17-2010, 03:35 PM
When has Edwards done it before? He has never had a season as good as JP did in 06 (not saying much). The only QBs on the roster that have even a remote posibility of being a long term solution are Brohm & Brown.

no need to drag JP into this.

The new controversy is between Trent and Brohm.

It's time to establish what we should label Brohm supporters.

Let the QB controversy begin:biggrin:

better days
06-17-2010, 03:44 PM

I am just SICK & TIRED of his supporters saying he was a GOOD QB before the concussion. The Fact is he was never better than MEDIOCRE.

justasportsfan
06-17-2010, 03:53 PM
I am just SICK & TIRED of his supporters saying he was a GOOD QB before the concussion. The Fact is he was never better than MEDIOCRE.

I loved his potential when he first started. I want to see what he can do under a coach who knows offense like Chan before giving up on him. If he still can't cut it, then he should play what we drafted him for, a back up.

BertSquirtgum
06-17-2010, 05:23 PM
my friend works at an oakley store and said trent comes in there quite a bit for sun glasses. this past monday, he asked him how everything at ota's was going and he said no comment. my friend said he seemed agitated after he was asked the question. i believe brohm is getting most of the first teams reps and will be the starting qb.

jamze132
06-17-2010, 05:54 PM
Can't we just cut Fitzdouchetrick already?

I would rather lose 13 games with Trent or Brohm at the helm.

kishoph
06-18-2010, 06:44 AM

SMART