PDA

View Full Version : Marcus McNeil

BillsWin
06-17-2010, 10:00 AM
Could he be a guy we pursue? Gaither may not be available for a trade at the level we want but McNeil is preparing to hold out well into the season because San Diego won't give him a long term deal.

Maybe a fourth and Lynch, or McGee and a fourth or some trade like that mixed with a longterm deal can get us a pro bowl left tackle.

Thoughts?

Pinkerton Security
06-17-2010, 10:08 AM
Could he be a guy we pursue? Gaither may not be available for a trade at the level we want but McNeil is preparing to hold out well into the season because San Diego won't give him a long term deal.

Maybe a fourth and Lynch, or McGee and a fourth or some trade like that mixed with a longterm deal can get us a pro bowl left tackle.

Thoughts?

Id love it, if he isnt a stud he is as close to being one as you can be. Big question is whether we'd ever be able to sign him to a long term deal.

justasportsfan
06-17-2010, 10:11 AM

Thoughts?

I'd rather keep McGee . Keep the db's corp intact .

JCBills
06-17-2010, 10:19 AM
I'd rather keep our picks / players and see how the new staff uses them. I'm going to be the eternal homer and still say that Meredith will be solid this season.

Philagape
06-17-2010, 11:15 AM

Thoughts?

1. What makes you think Buffalo would be more willing to pay him than SD?

2. They drafted their LT replacement, no need for Lynch

3. You think they'd take a player and a fourth for a Pro Bowl left tackle? I sure wouldn't.

cpearl
06-17-2010, 11:36 AM
Yeah, I agree with the poster above. No way San Diego takes a 4th and Lynch (who is one stike away from suspension). It would take at least a 2nd. And I'd do it in a heartbeat. McNeil is a beast.

ServoBillieves
06-17-2010, 12:24 PM
Wanted McNeill from day 1 of the draft, still would like to see him man the LT for the Bills (thought he'd play RT for us if drafted, though).

Bring him in!

BertSquirtgum
06-17-2010, 12:33 PM
not going to happen

FlyingDutchman
06-17-2010, 01:10 PM
another guy we could have had instead of John Mccargo :shoothead:

jamze132
06-17-2010, 06:06 PM
I would love to deal for McNeil. He would solve one promlem immediately.

BertSquirtgum
06-17-2010, 06:58 PM
as i said once before. it's not going to happen but i think it would take a 2nd and a 5th or just a 1st to get him on this team. i don't see it happening nor do i think the bills would be willing to give up those picks.

Mr. Pink
06-17-2010, 07:27 PM
His price would be even higher than Gaithers.

I think it would take more than what we got dealing Peters.

McNeil is a beast on the field whereas Peters is more reputation.

X-Era
06-18-2010, 05:20 AM
Id love to have him. But,listening to Gailey's presser the other day, its clear he's excited about Bell.

billz83
06-18-2010, 09:56 AM
getting a good T would make too much sense..therefore this team wont be doin it.

JCBills
06-18-2010, 10:55 AM
Id love to have him. But,listening to Gailey's presser the other day, its clear he's excited about Bell.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know who he is lol.

Bert102176
06-21-2010, 12:34 PM
we won't pursue anyone cause we don't wanna give up crap for anyone