PDA

View Full Version : Short Notice: Joique Bell Interview Questions

DraftBoy
06-22-2010, 11:33 AM
Im getting my Joique Bell interview this afternoon and like T-Long does so successfully, Im asking for anybody to suggest questions for me to ask him. My interview is around 5pm est so get them in quick!

Dr. Lecter
06-22-2010, 11:35 AM
"So, how does it fell to be interviewed by your very own stalker?"

Serious question-

"How many teams expressed interest in you after the draft and what led you to choose Buffalo?"

Jan Reimers
06-22-2010, 11:45 AM
Some have questioned your speed. Do you think you are fast enough to succeed in the NFL?

DraftBoy
06-22-2010, 11:49 AM
Some have questioned your speed. Do you think you are fast enough to succeed in the NFL?

I asked a similar question in my first interview with him, so I likely won't use this one, sorry! But I will post his answer for you;

Q: You’ve been reported as saying you’ve run in the 4.4 range, and that slow 40 times aren’t indicative of a how good a player is. Set the record straight for me, what is your fastest 40 time ever, and what do you feel they can tell us about a player?

A: The fastest 40 I ever ran as in the 4.4s, and I was very confident when I came down here. As far as my opinion on the 40, guys like Jerry Rice never ran slower than a 4.6. In a game, he plays way faster than that. In the game film I’ve watched I’ve never seen anybody catch Jerry Rice from behind. With me, you’ll never see me caught from behind. It’s like in the game you gain another gear. That’s my outlook on that.

Full Interview Here (http://draftnasty.com/football/blogs/john/q-and-a-with-wayne-state-rb-joique-bell/)

justasportsfan
06-22-2010, 12:00 PM
What does Joique mean?

madness
06-22-2010, 12:44 PM
Whether it's speed, elusiveness, vision or power...CJ, FJ and Lynch all bring something different to the table. What makes your running style unique?

Ron Burgundy
06-22-2010, 12:46 PM
Ask him about the transition between Division 69 Triple D and the NFL thus far. And ask him if he's been getting **** from his teammates for his ****** picture.

madness
06-22-2010, 12:48 PM
What does Joique mean?

One last thing, just for our readers I can write it out phonetically. How do you pronounce your name?
Joyk.
And where’s that from?
It’s French. What I was taught, it’s French-slash-Greek for “Conqueror.”

http://www.patriotsdaily.com/2010/04/qa-with-wayne-state-rb-joique-bell/

madness
06-22-2010, 12:53 PM
You ran a little Wildcat in college and played QB in the spread during HS. Will we see you lining up behind center anytime soon?

DraftBoy
06-28-2010, 10:48 PM
Due to scheduling issues my interview took place tonight but after talking to Joique, I think you guys are going to be excited about what he has to say about being a Buffalo Bill.

BertSquirtgum
06-28-2010, 11:11 PM
let's hear it man

ZAZusmc03
06-29-2010, 12:38 AM
pumped to see the interview!

DraftBoy
06-29-2010, 06:28 AM
let's hear it man

You'll have to wait till its posted. I may post a teaser later.

jamze132
06-29-2010, 08:29 AM
Are the Bills going to dress 4 RBs each week? If not, he's a PS candidate and primed to be plucked.

DraftBoy
06-29-2010, 11:21 PM
Teaser of my Joique Bell Interview;

Q: What does it mean to you to be a Buffalo Bill?
A: As far as from my position as a RB, the Bills have some of the greatest RB’s to ever touch the field, OJ Simpson and Thurman Thomas. To be able to come out here and be part of a legacy that they started...

Q: What do you think so far of the fans in Buffalo?
A: The fans very very very live. Even when we came out to our practices at our facility with just shorts and helmets on, we had thousands of fans coming out just to watch us practice. That just shows commitment from them, and I would love to stay committed to the fans...

Q: Are you prepared to bring the glory back to Buffalo?
A: Oh yea, Im ready! We just have to wait for the season ready to get here, Im really excited about this upcoming season...

Q: How ready are you to put the pads on and start hitting people?
A: That’s what Im the most excited about. Until now its all been helmet and shorts and we haven’t really been able to hit anybody. Now though the pads will go on and the gloves come off and we can see who is really tough out there. That’s what Im really excited about.

Yea I know, I suck for not posting the full answers, but the full interview will be up in a few days and Ill post a link when its published.

BertSquirtgum
06-29-2010, 11:49 PM
i want more

DraftBoy
06-30-2010, 07:13 AM
i want more

Wait till its posted.

ZAZusmc03
06-30-2010, 08:14 AM
i want more

+1

Ron Burgundy