PDA

View Full Version : Who is the player you dislike most in the N.F.L past or present or both?

BillsFanInMass
06-11-2003, 06:17 PM
I would have to say past player Brian Cox i dont think he plays anymore not sure.

Present player i will have to go with Tom Brady and his 5yd offense.

imbondz
06-11-2003, 06:19 PM
t. owens. why? because he plays for the 49ers.

Earthquake Enyart
06-11-2003, 06:32 PM
Larry Csonka. Hands down.

If the boat showing the 72 fins ever explodes when they pop their stupid cork, just send the FBI after me.

G. Host
06-11-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
I would have to say past player Brian Cox i dont think he plays anymore not sure.

Brian S. Cox is definitely the player.
I dislike him so much I would have stopped being a Bills fan if he became a Bill.

Pride
06-11-2003, 07:54 PM
Randy Moss.... his gift of rare talent is the only thing keeping him in the NFL, and I am afraid of how that affects up and comers out of college who think they are the same if not better than him.

As long as he keeps catching the ball, he will never be held responsible for his crappy attitude.

RedEyE
06-11-2003, 07:56 PM
Deion Sanders - lousy bum

Turf
06-11-2003, 08:29 PM
Mark Gastinou (spelling?) really irritated me.
Secondly, it might be Ben Coates.
Elway used to worry me to no end. Smerlas once said he flossed with rope.

BillsOwnAll
06-11-2003, 08:32 PM
TERREL OWENS why? wow you scored a TD calmdown you dont have to over celebrate EVERY time. i mean i dont mind danceing cuase i know how pumped they are. but he over celebrated last year about 15 times.

baalworship
06-11-2003, 08:54 PM
Tom Brady. Real QB's don't wear gloves...

mypoorfriendme
06-11-2003, 09:07 PM
flutie wore gloves, but anyways...id have to say almost anyone on the raiders who dont know when to call it quits, jerry rice as a rookie when leather helmets were revolutionary. in a few years when emmitt gets cut from the cardinals, i dont doubt he'll play for the raiders. jerry rice is the best reciever of all time yes, but that was 8 years ago. without an awesome qb and a pass pass pass offense, no way would he be considered an ok reciever right now. ahh i hate him and the rest of the washed up seniors

Demon
06-11-2003, 09:11 PM
Frank Wycheck (spelling) and Kevin Dyson........ It was a FORWARD PASS wankers.

imbondz
06-11-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Demon
Frank Wycheck (spelling) and Kevin Dyson........ It was a FORWARD PASS wankers.

amen.

chubluv
06-11-2003, 10:28 PM
Marino ------- & his quick release

mikemac2001
06-11-2003, 10:28 PM
any player on that field that day wearing a titans uniform.....i really hate steve mcnair just dont like his nose but really i think he is a crappy qb ive never thought he is one of the top.

Mr. Miyagi
06-11-2003, 10:43 PM
I also am sore about the Titans game, but I don't dislike the players on that team. We lost, they won. It wasn't their fault. It WAS a forward pass but it's the refs who blew it, not the players. We would've acted like it was a lateral as well if the roles were reversed.

The players I dislike the most have to be among:

Randy Moss, who is an immature punk;

Tom Brady, who acts like he's Joe Montana when all he does is throw 5 yard slants;

Rob Johnson, the ungrateful no-talent sack dummy;

and Shannon Sharpe, who won't EVER shut his big ****** mouth as seen during the Ray Lewis saga during the SuperBowl that year. He was Lewis' self-appointed spokesperson, apparently.

Halbert
06-11-2003, 10:55 PM
Leon Lett

mackey789
06-12-2003, 05:27 AM
Tom Brady by far, i hope TKO knocks him out in the opener

mikemac2001
06-12-2003, 07:38 AM
i hated mcnair before the game never liked him...just was multiplied after

Jan Reimers
06-12-2003, 07:45 AM
Bill Romanowski's a real jerk. Franko Harris was a coward who always ran out of bounds.

TacklingDummy
06-12-2003, 08:18 AM
Need we all forget the player that divided many fans and many teammates and who gave us some of the worst Quarterbacking we have ever seen?

His name is Rob Johnson.

NC-BILLS44
06-12-2003, 08:28 AM
Brian Cox - total a$$
Rob Johnson - never really wanted to be in Buffalo
Terrell Owens - No class

Mike Vanderjagt - oh sorry, he's not a football player, he's just a kicker with a huge mouth

Novacane
06-12-2003, 08:41 AM
This is a tough one. I don't think I can narrow it down to only 1.

in no particular order

Marino...........how many times was Bruce 1/2 a step away from sacking him only to have him fire a TD.....ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Cox....................total dick!

Brady..................overated IMO

Moss.......................total jerk.

Zach Thomas...............I get sick of announcers bragging about him

Flutie.................a cancer and a con man.......

ryjam282
06-12-2003, 08:49 AM
I am gonna have to go with LAWRENCE PHILLIPS. An absolute idiot, great talent, head full of rocks. Had so many chances and just pissed them all away.

Ryan

Thailog80
06-12-2003, 09:00 AM
Any boob that puts on a Patriot uni is my enemy!!!!! Honorable mention to Shannon Sharpe, Romo, Frank Middleton, Warren Sapp, Rob Johnson, Fred Smoot, Randy Moss and Daunte Culpepper.

R. Rich
06-12-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
I also am sore about the Titans game, but I don't dislike the players on that team. We lost, they won. It wasn't their fault. It WAS a forward pass but it's the refs who blew it, not the players. We would've acted like it was a lateral as well if the roles were reversed.

The players I dislike the most have to be among:

Randy Moss, who is an immature punk;

Tom Brady, who acts like he's Joe Montana when all he does is throw 5 yard slants;

Rob Johnson, the ungrateful no-talent sack dummy;

and Shannon Sharpe, who won't EVER shut his big ****** mouth as seen during the Ray Lewis saga during the SuperBowl that year. He was Lewis' self-appointed spokesperson, apparently.

About Sharpe, hey it could've been worse: you could have been here in the Baltimore area when they won! All of a sudden, EVERYONE loved the Ravens! I went to see the Ravens play the Steelers twice at Memorial Stadium and the first time at M&T (which was the very first game at the stadium BTW). Their fans were generally supportive, but not loyal diehards like Bills fans. Funny how winning it all changes that.

BillsFanInMass
06-12-2003, 04:58 PM
yeah all those players mentioned are on my sh*# list lol.

don137
06-12-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
This is a tough one. I don't think I can narrow it down to only 1.

in no particular order

Marino...........how many times was Bruce 1/2 a step away from sacking him only to have him fire a TD.....ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Cox....................total dick!

Brady..................overated IMO

Moss.......................total jerk.

Zach Thomas...............I get sick of announcers bragging about him

Flutie.................a cancer and a con man.......

I have to agree with FTG on his accessments. I would also add in Ray Lewis and OJ...Both should be in jail sharing a cell with Rae Carruth.

XNOUGHT
06-12-2003, 11:25 PM
Tom Brady is a saint and the best player in football..........

:boom:

Terry Glenn blows

StillLurkin
06-13-2003, 03:26 AM
past, do doubt brian cox, maybe even louis oliver

present, tom brady i just can't stand him

Typ0
06-13-2003, 03:33 AM
Hershel Walker because when it came to gaining yards he was an unrivaled force. Hey may have been the biggest bust in the history of the NFL but that is the chance you take and he was twice the player that TH is and that says a lot.

TypicalBill
06-13-2003, 03:39 AM
Shannon Sharpe ... no doubt

Billsbabee
06-13-2003, 09:46 AM
Wow, a lot of good ones have been previously mentioned. I am going with past- Brian Cox and present - Blob Rob Johnson.

Dozerdog
06-13-2003, 09:51 AM
Blob Johnson...:rofl:

BillsNYC
06-13-2003, 11:12 AM
rob johnson

bryan cox

colin
06-13-2003, 11:32 AM
I used to hate Flutie the most, but now it is probably Brady, Pennington, I kinda hate Owens, I hate Sapp a bit.

I don't know about Ray Lewis though, I mean what exactly happened? If his buddies offed someone, and he did not cooperate at first, and cooperated afterwards, is that so bad?

TedMock
06-13-2003, 12:10 PM
I know I'm in the minority here but I like trash talkers provided they work hard. Which is why I'm gonna love TKO. I actually like Sapp and Shockey types because they come to play. I always liked Ray Lewis too. On the other hand I hate Randy Moss because he's so good but chooses not to try half the time. That being said, I hated Brian Cox most mainly because he was a Phin. I hated and still hate Flutie and I think Brady is so overrated that it makes me hate him too.

Novacane
06-13-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by don137

I have to agree with FTG on his accessments. I would also add in Ray Lewis and OJ...Both should be in jail sharing a cell with Rae Carruth.

I don't know how I forgot about Lewis! He'd make the top of my list! I can't stand that murderer!

shelby
06-13-2003, 01:14 PM
Without a doubt, Bryan Cox....that :angry:er hated Buffalo as much as we hated him.

i absolutely LOATHE Ricky Williams.

pmoon6
06-13-2003, 01:23 PM
Clarence Kay, his chopblock on Shane Conlan turned a Pro Bowler into a mediocre linebacker.

Voltron
06-13-2003, 01:48 PM
Shockey

Your a TE!!!! IF your head gets any bigger you will look like a bobble head and all the doors at Giants Stadium will need to be widened!!

And I am kinda Jealous that he is dating Tara Reid :angry:

What do you see in him Tara?? What did you see in Tom Brady??!! :huh:

THATHURMANATOR
06-13-2003, 01:51 PM
I hate all non Bill's players equally.

LtBillsFan66
06-13-2003, 01:51 PM
Brian *****

Whoops. Brian Cox

BillsNYC
06-13-2003, 02:17 PM
BFO is my least favorite fan...does that count for anything?

LtBillsFan66
06-13-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by BillsNYC
BFO is my least favorite fan...does that count for anything?

Why because I hate that stupid talking proud song? Cause I hate the Shout song? Cause I demand some adrenalin and testosterone in the Bills battle songs.

:2guns:

BillsNYC
06-13-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone

Why because I hate that stupid talking proud song? Cause I hate the Shout song? Cause I demand some adrenalin and testosterone in the Bills battle songs.

:bf1:

SABURZFAN
06-13-2003, 07:51 PM
rob johnson

OpIv37
06-13-2003, 11:49 PM
Wow, there's quite a list-
oF course, Rob Johnson, Frank Wycheck, Brian Cox, Leon Lett and Deion Sanders instantly come to mind.
Let's not forget Irvin and Harper (that *****ing commercial with the boxer shorts on the wall "This is the Buffalo Secondary"- I still want to kick his ass for that).
I always hated Testaverde for no other reason than the fact that he sucked. And Pennington, because he's an overrated pretty-boy.

BillsFanInMass
06-14-2003, 06:47 PM
WHOA THATS ALOT OF HATIN.

Billz_fan
06-14-2003, 11:54 PM
Present- Sapp

Past- Cox, I was there when that SOB put up the finger coming out of the tunnel in the Ralph :madfire:

OpIv37
06-15-2003, 01:49 AM
doh, I forgot Cox, and he probably should be #1 on the list.

BillsFanInMass
06-15-2003, 07:29 AM
Cox also was spitting at the fans too i have it on video.

Herdwatcher
06-15-2003, 09:19 AM
Seems like all the unlikeables are listed.

Mine: Past no doubt is Brian the Coxhead!
present, hands down Ricky 'I can't dance' Williams.

Dozerdog
06-15-2003, 10:06 AM
Amazingly, Cox has played for all 3 Bills division rivals

THenPitBull
06-16-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by mikemac2001
any player on that field that day wearing a titans uniform.....i really hate steve mcnair just dont like his nose but really i think he is a crappy qb ive never thought he is one of the top.

nah dude mcnair is an awesome competitor,
he's right up there with the best of um

TO hands down, cause he is dumb

Rickly Dudley, because i can catch better than him.

THenPitBull
06-16-2003, 10:20 AM
Michael Irvin too

Valerie
06-16-2003, 10:50 AM
This is the easiest question I've ever been asked. :D My most hated player of all time is Joe Freakin Theisman! I :angry: HATE him with every last breath in my body! I also hate every single player, past and present, who wore a Redskins uniform. With the one exception of Charles Mann.

Herdwatcher
06-16-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
This is the easiest question I've ever been asked. :D My most hated player of all time is Joe Freakin Theisman! I :angry: HATE him with every last breath in my body! I also hate every single player, past and present, who wore a Redskins uniform. With the one exception of Charles Mann.

You like the only known coke snort'n, pill pop'n, dope smoke'n, beer drink'n player on the team.
Is there something you have told us Jaded? :idunno:

:peacesign

Valerie
06-16-2003, 03:08 PM
Are you being serious, Herdwatcher? I didn't know Charles Mann was into all that. He always seemed like a decent guy. Geez, if that's true, then I hate all Redskins, past and present. lol

Herdwatcher
06-16-2003, 03:31 PM
Heck maybe it's Dexter Manley I'm thinking about. Anyways I was just playing around. It's been almost 20 years or so when this happened. Now if I'm not mistaken, It's was Charles Mann who landed in trouble selling dogs and cats to 5 star restaurants in the DC area.

Valerie
06-16-2003, 03:42 PM
Dexter Manley sounds more like the druggie. lol I think Charles was a good guy. I met him once and he was really nice. :) I also met Green (his first name escapes me right now lol). He was nice too.

I know you're just kidding about Charles selling cats and dogs to restaurants. lol You know I would not only add him to my hate list, but I'd have to hunt him down and kill him. lol

helmetguy
06-16-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone

Would you rather hear "Hail to the Redskins" ad nauseum? That's what "Quiet URP" bags are for!

Valerie
06-17-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by helmetguy Would you rather hear "Hail to the Redskins" ad nauseum? That's what "Quiet URP" bags are for!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's enough to drive a person mad!:freako: I HATE that damn song!!!!:wail:

pmoon6
06-17-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
Dexter Manley sounds more like the druggie. lol I think Charles was a good guy. I met him once and he was really nice. :) I also met Green (his first name escapes me right now lol). He was nice too.

I know you're just kidding about Charles selling cats and dogs to restaurants. lol You know I would not only add him to my hate list, but I'd have to hunt him down and kill him. lol It was Manley not Mann who was/is heavily involved with drugs.I used to be good friends with his cousin when I lived in Houston.I met Dexter several times at his cousins house,not a pretty sight.As far as I know,Charles Mann is a fine upstanding citizen and always did alot to help his community when he was playing.

Valerie
06-17-2003, 08:22 AM
Thanks, Pmoon! :) That's always been the impression I've gotten from Charles Mann. For whatever reason, he's the only Redskin I've ever liked. He's still around down here. He's a really good guy. :)

robeezy
06-19-2003, 08:45 AM
OK
Mark Rypien - 4 torchin us in the SB.
Tom Brady - Just plain sux
Brian Cox - Self explanitory
Chris Watson - Why the hell was he still playing after the first 100 f-ups?
Rob Johnson - I think he's still holding onto the ball
Tod Collins - Led the bills to an astonishing 1-15!
Note: Deion is the game, stop hatin! T.O. is the best widout period. Both deserve to celebrate because neither can be touched.

BillsFanInMass
06-19-2003, 06:21 PM
Ill take Moulds over Owens any day he has way better hands ive seen Owens drop some real easy passes.

Moulds also had peerless on the other side cathing half the passes were Owens gets alot more thrown his way.

McClane
06-19-2003, 07:27 PM
How can anyone hate TO? You gotta love a guy who autographs a ball and grabs the cheerleaders pom poms after touchdowns....and he's got game 2 back it up..

Here's who I hate in no particular order:

1. Brady
2. Pennington
3. Fiedler
4. Watson
5. Eddie Robinson

MDFINFAN
06-20-2003, 03:34 PM
I hated the 90-92 bills team, all of them..
joe montana

robeezy
06-21-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
I hated the 90-92 bills team, all of them..

Why, because they put up 35+ a game and swept the fins using only 4 plays in that sweet ass no-huddle offense? Yeah that must of sucked for you. You might want to ad 94 when they beat the fins to go to the Superbowl.
:baghead:

The_Philster
06-21-2003, 03:59 AM
How about 95 when we ran over them for 341 yards in the playoffs just a couple of weeks after Bryan Cox got run over by first Thurman Thomas and second by Carwell Gardner's fists. :snicker:

R. Rich
06-21-2003, 12:08 PM
Yeah Pmoon and Jaded, I'm pretty sure it was Manley and not Mann involved in drugs. I remember him talking about it after he retired. He also mentioned that he was illiterate; way to go education system! I guess as long as he could play, huh? I've never heard anything like that about Mann. He was one of the only Redskins I ever liked too, along with Darrell Green, Art Monk, Ken Harvey, and now LaVar Arrington (hey, I'm a Penn State fan, what can I say?). I don't hate, but I also was no fan of Joe Theisman, Jaded. He got on my nerves (and still does with his commentary on ESPN).

Earthquake Enyart
06-23-2003, 08:36 AM
There's no one here old enough to hate Larry Csonka with me?? :eek:

Fellow Eden resident Ron McDole finished his fine career with the Over the Hill gang in Washington, and he always said that all the old guys hated Theisman too. Said he there wasn't enough mustard in the world to cover the world's biggest hot dog.

BillsFanInMass
06-25-2003, 08:09 AM
how old are you EE?

ryven
06-25-2003, 03:20 PM
It would have to be brian cox and randy moss.

:tongue: