PDA

View Full Version : QBdepthchartgate is getting out of hand...

jamze132
06-26-2010, 11:59 AM
Discuss.

Night Train
06-26-2010, 12:45 PM
I heard Brown is actually #1.

Don't tell anyone...

DraftBoy
06-26-2010, 12:52 PM
I heard Andrew Luck is already #1 despite not being drafted yet.

better days
06-26-2010, 10:35 PM
I heard Andrew Luck is already #1 despite not being drafted yet.

Ponder not Luck. Look for this to go on until Chan makes his choice known.

trapezeus
06-27-2010, 12:34 PM
look to the fact no one will be happy about the pecking order, that no one will actually step up, and that we'll have to get a new qb in the draft, plus wait 1-3 years for him to be the real deal.

Jaybird
06-27-2010, 12:40 PM
Ponder not Luck. Look for this to go on until Chan makes his choice known.

Locker my friends

seanbillsfan
06-27-2010, 02:29 PM
All I know is that if i see 'pecking order' in any more threads I'm gonna shoot myself in the face

DrGraves
06-27-2010, 08:39 PM
why does everyone care so much? we are going 2-14 no matter who gets the job.

tat2dmike77
06-27-2010, 11:03 PM
Until someone steps up in the regular season and shows some balls and can throw farther than five yards, and can find the end zone on a consistant basis, and shows leadership on and off the field, loves being a frnachise QB for this team and shows it, and no matter takes the blame when things go wrong on offense but shares the credit in wins, then i will care about who is starting till then it's just an audition on a week to week basis.

billz83
06-28-2010, 01:17 AM
what stupid a****** calls the QB depth chart "pecking order"..they are REAL F***** G**!

YardRat
06-28-2010, 05:17 AM
I'm OK with not having a depth chart until well into training camp. Let the process work through the motions.

Jan Reimers
06-28-2010, 07:13 AM
I think we should have a BZ Pecker Head order.

THRILLHO
06-28-2010, 08:12 AM
It is just Buffalo's marketing ploy to sell T-Shirts.
They will all say "QBDepthChartGate2010" and each will have a name of a candidate. The candidate that has the most sales, starts week 1.

Brian Moorman wins in a land slide.

ddaryl
06-28-2010, 08:13 AM
why is it out of hand...

I think it's following the correct path... a decision will be made when training camp begins, and even then it's still open and will be re-assessed thoughout preseason

PromoTheRobot
06-28-2010, 09:05 AM
Discuss.
No. The hand-wringing and gnashing or teeth over what is really nothing is getting out of hand.

PTR

justasportsfan
06-28-2010, 09:59 AM
Everyone is a stop gap while Levi Brown develops. :up:

trapezeus
06-28-2010, 01:24 PM
i actually have a feeling that brown is going to be part of this team in some significant way by the middle of the season. the first 3 guys really are just inherited. and fitz is expensive for what he does. if we were a championship level team, then fitz is good value for the piece of mind that he could win 2-5 games with your starter out. for this team, he's kind of expensive. We aren't winning 2-5 games with a starter or him.

Brown, is someone that nix and gailey evaluated and decided to bring in. I think they will give him a shot to be a 3rd string QB going into the season with fitz getting the boot.

justasportsfan
06-28-2010, 02:20 PM
of all the qb's, Brown's got the arm for december weather.

jamze132
06-29-2010, 09:05 AM
why is it out of hand...

I think it's following the correct path... a decision will be made when training camp begins, and even then it's still open and will be re-assessed thoughout preseason
What's out of hand is the number of posts and threads I have seen on this site concerning it as well as the actual QBs dislike for not knowing where they stand. Just my opinion.

jamze132
06-29-2010, 09:06 AM
i actually have a feeling that brown is going to be part of this team in some significant way by the middle of the season. the first 3 guys really are just inherited. and fitz is expensive for what he does. if we were a championship level team, then fitz is good value for the piece of mind that he could win 2-5 games with your starter out. for this team, he's kind of expensive. We aren't winning 2-5 games with a starter or him.

Brown, is someone that nix and gailey evaluated and decided to bring in. I think they will give him a shot to be a 3rd string QB going into the season with fitz getting the boot.
I would only consider Edwards and Fitzdouchetrick as inherited since Nix was around when they plucked Brohm from Green Bay. I hear ya though.

Johnny Bugmenot
06-29-2010, 02:51 PM
Everyone is a stop gap while Levi Brown develops. :up: If it weren't for the fact that his skill set matches up nearly perfectly with J.P. Losman's... and that's exactly how they treated Drew Bledsoe in his last year here-- as a stop-gap... I would laugh a bit. Instead, however, that thought sends a chill down my spine.