• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Jerome Gauthier-Leduc

History

2007-08: Chosen by Drummondville in the first round (18th overall) of the 2008 QMJHL Draft by the Drummondville Voltigeurs.

2008-09: Traded to the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies prior to the start of the season. In his QMJHL rookie season, Gauthier-Leduc played in 52 games for the Huskies, scoring 1 goal and adding 16 assists for 17 points. In 6 playoff games, Gauthier-Leduc picked up 2 assists.

2009-10: Gauthier-Leduc played in 68 games for the Huskies. He scored 20 goals and added 26 assists for 46 poiints, turning in a +26 rating for the season. In 11 playoff games, he scored 2 goals and chipped in 4 assists for 6 points. Played for Team Orr at the 2010 CHL Top Prospects Game.
    Talent Analysis

Strong on his skates and with excellent offensive vision, most believe that Gauthier-Leduc is just beginning to scratch the surface of his potential. With a strong shot from the point and great puck-moving ability, the Quebec native has solid size, but needs to be more assertive and continue to round out his game.

HFboards is the largest ice hockey discussion forum, covering the NHL, College, Europe, and any other area of major hockey around the world. Over 36 million posts and growing.
  • Captain Obvious
    I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
    • Jul 2005

Re: Jerome Gauthier-Leduc

Another defensemen that lacks assertiveness.. Darcy if nothing else knows what he likes...

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Hardest shot in testing I think I read.

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

Hardest shot
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Wolffman
          • Jul 2004

The cool thing about assertiveness is that you can coach it. You can't coach the hardest shot in the draft. Good pick.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wolffman
            The cool thing about assertiveness is that you can coach it. You can't coach the hardest shot in the draft. Good pick.
            Lindy can't coach it. It doesn't fit his players mentality.

Comment

• Wolffman
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
              Lindy can't coach it. It doesn't fit his players mentality.
              Give me an example of an assertive hockey player. Not a specific player, but actions that show a player is assertive.

Comment

• SabreEleven
                • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Wolffman
                Give me an example of an assertive hockey player. Not a specific player, but actions that show a player is assertive.
                The puck is dumped in the corner and the offensive player goes after it wiht purpose and not just watch the defenseman pick it up and throw it down the ice (Ex: Buffalo Sabres Playoffs 2010)

Comment

• Wolffman
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SabreEleven
                  The puck is dumped in the corner and the offensive player goes after it wiht purpose and not just watch the defenseman pick it up and throw it down the ice (Ex: Buffalo Sabres Playoffs 2010)
                  Yeah, that can be coached.

Comment

Working...
                  X