• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NextbillsQB
    Veteran Zoner
    • Jun 2010

Based off of last years draft

Who are the playmakers coming out of college this year? I dont pay much attention to college
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: Based off of last years draft

Originally posted by NextbillsQB
    Who are the playmakers coming out of college this year? I dont pay much attention to college
    Welcome!

Its early in the off-season, and you will find that many sites haven't provided their lists of 2011 NFL prospects yet. However, Many posters here stop in and provide lots of information on these players. So check back often.

Here's a few sites that will help:

Here's our forum which holds the profile threads for many of the prospects. Its a work in progress and may not be fully setup until late summer.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NextbillsQB
      Depends on the position, the lists above are decent and a good start but they are just lists with little to no analysis. If you don't watch college ball your best bet is to just wait till April and buy two or three different draft guides. NFL Draft Scout, NFL Draft Bible, and The Sporting News are among the three best depending on who you ask.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Wolffman
        • Jul 2004

Some Big East ones to keep an eye on:

Noel Divine, West Virginia: He is a little guy but can MOVE. He has extreme explosive ability and can break any run for a TD. He may need to put on a little weight to be able to take NFL hits, but someone will draft him and get an explosive threat.

Jonathan Baldwin, Pitt: The guy is a freak. 6-5, 225, runs <4.4 40 and has a 42" vertical. He is likely to be the first WR taken in the 2011 draft.
        Last edited by Wolffman; 07-02-2010, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Other Big East Names:
          WR Armon Binnis
          WR Vidal Hazelton
          QB Zach Collaros
          WR Jock Sanders
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• NextbillsQB
            Veteran Zoner
            • Jun 2010

Im thinking that we will take a WR or QB early, and either will be very fast

Comment

Working...
            X