PDA

View Full Version : McGee close to 100 percent

justasportsfan
06-28-2010, 11:47 AM
Cornerback Terrence McGee dealt with two separate injuries last season. First, it was a knee injury that hampered him in the middle of the season, before a severe shoulder separation, a bicep tear and damage to his rotator cuff and labrum ended his year for good in December. Returning from the physically wearing campaign, McGee is optimistic about his road to recovery thus far.http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/McGee-close-to-100-percent/504203c9-00fb-423a-a4d8-2cc405454ee4

Beebe's Kid
06-28-2010, 11:53 AM
Hey, be careful!! This is good news.

I am excited to see him come back.

Before the usual suspects show up, I'll do it for them:

Great another CB...thanks Jauron. We still have no QB, NT, LT. We will go -2-18.

trapezeus
06-28-2010, 12:50 PM
the guy is a warrior. every year he is hurt, every year he plays through it for the most part. And when he plays hurt, there isn't ahuge drop off in his game.

He also is one of the biggest hitters on the team. Plus he isn't a dancer and a showboat. He's all buffalo. Shows up, does his thing, and calls it a day.

This team would be better with more mentalities like mcgee. but the dude is getting old.

ServoBillieves
06-28-2010, 12:54 PM
The McDuo is coming back faster and healthier than the McRib.

BertSquirtgum
06-28-2010, 03:40 PM
the guy is a warrior. every year he is hurt, every year he plays through it for the most part. And when he plays hurt, there isn't ahuge drop off in his game.

He also is one of the biggest hitters on the team. Plus he isn't a dancer and a showboat. He's all buffalo. Shows up, does his thing, and calls it a day.

This team would be better with more mentalities like mcgee. but the dude is getting old.

i wouldn't exactly say 29 is old.

trapezeus
06-28-2010, 03:45 PM
after the injruies he's had and what not...he's going to start slowing down in the next year or two.

BertSquirtgum
06-28-2010, 07:03 PM
after the injruies he's had and what not...he's going to start slowing down in the next year or two.

yepp. that's why they should trade him while he is still worth something.

trapezeus
06-28-2010, 09:40 PM
yepp. that's why they should trade him while he is still worth something.

i think he just signed....i think he'll retire a bill by default.

BillsWin
06-28-2010, 10:13 PM
I'm a little worried about McGee in man coverage. I think this 3-4 defense suits cornerbacks like McKelvin and Florence a lot better.

Just my opinion, but I think he may struggle a bit.

I expect McKelvin to have a pro bowl year though.

mybills
06-30-2010, 09:09 AM
He won't struggle.