• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T-Long
    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

EXCLUSIVE: 10 Burning Questions with Coach Sal

After surveying hundreds of Bills fans throughout the country this past week, Bills Blog Blitz compiled a list of “Ten Burning Questions” about the team heading into the 2010 season. Who better to ask those questions to then Coach Sal Capaccio, host of the Buffalo Bills Now! show on JustinTV every Tuesday night at 9:30 p.m. ET. His program allows fans to call in or participate via a live chat box. Cappacio was the man who broke the Terrell-Owens-to-Buffalo story in 2009. We caught up with the “Coach” this past week to get his take on the “Ten Burning Questions” concerning the Bills this season.
    FULL STORY
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 10 Burning Questions with Coach Sal

Awesome work Sal and T-Long!
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Eventually
      • Jan 2010

T- As always great work and thanks for putting this together. Sal- really good insight.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Well done both of you!
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

nice job!
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

Nice work!

Maybe this could be done monthly?

Maybe you could include the name of the person who askes the question?

Comment

• T-Long
              Circling the Wagons since 1982.
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by jamze132
              I will bring that up to the top dogs to see if they would allow me to do that.

Comment

• Coach Sal
                • Aug 2006

Originally posted by jamze132
                Nice work!

Maybe this could be done monthly?

Thanks. I'd be down for that. But Terry would have to have space and time to get it in there during the season. But I could also do something similar on my own site throughout the season. Definitely some ideas to look into.

As far as listing the people, on my end I was going to do it, but what happened was there were so many questions that were similar and just different variations, that I kind of combined a few of them into one. So, it wasn't really just one person asking on a few of them.

But, again, maybe something Terry and/or I could look into doing again down the road, with that included.
                Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
                And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

al: Absolutely. And we already have. Gailey hired two new strength and conditioning coaches, John Gamble and Eric Ciano. Under the two, the team is now doing much more power lifting (often Olympic style), including hand cleans and squats, something some teams never do, believe it or not. They also watch each player extremely closely to make sure they get the most out of each rep. The conditioning is now more intense on the field, as well, with the team running more and harder. And Gailey just stated, “We’ll be in pads a great deal, because we’ve got to find out about these guys.” That’s a quote Bills fans should love to read, considering what the past four years has been like.
                  I don't know about this. Sal needs to check with HH's sources first.

Otherwise, I agree with everything Sal said.
                  Last edited by justasportsfan; 06-29-2010, 10:08 AM.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• madness
                    • Apr 2003

Great job, guys.

I do disagree with #10. Although it is definitely possible Lynch is traded before the season, I highly doubt he will be phased out unless Lynch can't keep himself clean off the field. Gailey has made it very clear to everyone on this roster that they are starting with a clean slate. It has been said before that Gailey has been enamored with Lynch's skill set and if Lynch can return to form he may very well be the workhorse for this offense that Chan desires.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by madness
                      Great job, guys.

I do disagree with #10. Although it is definitely possible Lynch is traded before the season, I highly doubt he will be phased out unless Lynch can't keep himself clean off the field. Gailey has made it very clear to everyone on this roster that they are starting with a clean slate. It has been said before that Gailey has been enamored with Lynch's skill set and if Lynch can return to form he may very well be the workhorse for this offense that Chan desires.
                      Lynch damn well better show more effort than he did last season or thus far this season then.

I will say this when I spoke with Joique Bell he spoke well of Lynch which is of course no shocker, but Lynch is doing things with his teammates that are not being reported.
                      COMING SOON...
                      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
                        • Aug 2005

Good work!

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                          The Voice of Reason
                          • Jul 2007

I would like to neg this, since it's a positive for the Bills and none of my questions were used...

Oh wait this is a positive thread. My bad. Kudos fellas, nicely done as usual
                          Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• New Ro's Greatest
                            • Sep 2008

Great job fellas! GO BILLS

Comment

• jamze132
                              Don’t hate…
                              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Coach Sal
                              Thanks. I'd be down for that. But Terry would have to have space and time to get it in there during the season. But I could also do something similar on my own site throughout the season. Definitely some ideas to look into.

As far as listing the people, on my end I was going to do it, but what happened was there were so many questions that were similar and just different variations, that I kind of combined a few of them into one. So, it wasn't really just one person asking on a few of them.

But, again, maybe something Terry and/or I could look into doing again down the road, with that included.
                              Yeah, that will happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X