PDA

View Full Version : EXCLUSIVE: 10 Burning Questions with Coach Sal

T-Long
06-28-2010, 09:17 PM
After surveying hundreds of Bills fans throughout the country this past week, Bills Blog Blitz compiled a list of “Ten Burning Questions” about the team heading into the 2010 season. Who better to ask those questions to then Coach Sal Capaccio, host of the Buffalo Bills Now! show on JustinTV every Tuesday night at 9:30 p.m. ET. His program allows fans to call in or participate via a live chat box. Cappacio was the man who broke the Terrell-Owens-to-Buffalo story in 2009. We caught up with the “Coach” this past week to get his take on the “Ten Burning Questions” concerning the Bills this season.

FULL STORY (http://blogblitz.nfl.com/buffalo-bills/entry/sal_show)

Dr. Lecter
06-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Awesome work Sal and T-Long!

Eventually
06-28-2010, 11:56 PM
T- As always great work and thanks for putting this together. Sal- really good insight.

DraftBoy
06-29-2010, 07:47 AM
:bf1:

Well done both of you!

The King
06-29-2010, 07:56 AM
nice job!

jamze132
06-29-2010, 08:26 AM
Nice work!

Maybe this could be done monthly?

Maybe you could include the name of the person who askes the question?

T-Long
06-29-2010, 08:34 AM
I will bring that up to the top dogs to see if they would allow me to do that.

Coach Sal
06-29-2010, 08:34 AM
Nice work!

Maybe this could be done monthly?

Thanks. I'd be down for that. But Terry would have to have space and time to get it in there during the season. But I could also do something similar on my own site throughout the season. Definitely some ideas to look into.

As far as listing the people, on my end I was going to do it, but what happened was there were so many questions that were similar and just different variations, that I kind of combined a few of them into one. So, it wasn't really just one person asking on a few of them.

But, again, maybe something Terry and/or I could look into doing again down the road, with that included.

justasportsfan
06-29-2010, 10:03 AM
al: Absolutely. And we already have. Gailey hired two new strength and conditioning coaches, John Gamble and Eric Ciano. Under the two, the team is now doing much more power lifting (often Olympic style), including hand cleans and squats, something some teams never do, believe it or not. They also watch each player extremely closely to make sure they get the most out of each rep. The conditioning is now more intense on the field, as well, with the team running more and harder. And Gailey just stated, “We’ll be in pads a great deal, because we’ve got to find out about these guys.” That’s a quote Bills fans should love to read, considering what the past four years has been like.

I don't know about this. Sal needs to check with HH's sources first.

Otherwise, I agree with everything Sal said.

madness
06-29-2010, 11:04 AM
Great job, guys.

I do disagree with #10. Although it is definitely possible Lynch is traded before the season, I highly doubt he will be phased out unless Lynch can't keep himself clean off the field. Gailey has made it very clear to everyone on this roster that they are starting with a clean slate. It has been said before that Gailey has been enamored with Lynch's skill set and if Lynch can return to form he may very well be the workhorse for this offense that Chan desires.

DraftBoy
06-29-2010, 11:10 AM
Great job, guys.

I do disagree with #10. Although it is definitely possible Lynch is traded before the season, I highly doubt he will be phased out unless Lynch can't keep himself clean off the field. Gailey has made it very clear to everyone on this roster that they are starting with a clean slate. It has been said before that Gailey has been enamored with Lynch's skill set and if Lynch can return to form he may very well be the workhorse for this offense that Chan desires.

Lynch damn well better show more effort than he did last season or thus far this season then.

I will say this when I spoke with Joique Bell he spoke well of Lynch which is of course no shocker, but Lynch is doing things with his teammates that are not being reported.

hammerbillsfan
06-29-2010, 11:34 AM
Good work! :up:

ServoBillieves
06-29-2010, 02:20 PM
I would like to neg this, since it's a positive for the Bills and none of my questions were used...

Oh wait this is a positive thread. My bad. Kudos fellas, nicely done as usual

New Ro's Greatest
06-29-2010, 07:56 PM
Great job fellas! GO BILLS:D:

jamze132
06-30-2010, 11:11 AM
Thanks. I'd be down for that. But Terry would have to have space and time to get it in there during the season. But I could also do something similar on my own site throughout the season. Definitely some ideas to look into.

As far as listing the people, on my end I was going to do it, but what happened was there were so many questions that were similar and just different variations, that I kind of combined a few of them into one. So, it wasn't really just one person asking on a few of them.

But, again, maybe something Terry and/or I could look into doing again down the road, with that included.
Yeah, that will happen.