PDA

View Full Version : Bills NT Lonnie Harvey Answers Your Questions

madness
06-30-2010, 10:51 AM
Bills NT Lonnie Harvey Answers Your Questions (http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/6/30/1544748/bills-nt-lonnie-harvey-answers)
You had questions for Buffalo Bills nose tackle Lonnie Harvey. This morning, Lonnie Harvey has answers for you. Resting up along with the rest of his teammates in preparation for the start of training camp (which begins in less than a month), Harvey took some time out of his busy schedule to answer questions from Buffalo Rumblings readers
http://www.billszone.com/mt/images/newsicons/bills.gif buffalorumblings.com/Brian Galliford | Posted at 11:33 AM

M
06-30-2010, 11:09 AM
LH: The strength and conditioning program has been excellent! I've worked harder than I ever worked before. I've seen great increase in my strength, speed and overall endurance thanks to the program, and the difference is the structure of how hard we work and how often. I've seen great results.

Again, what in the holy hell were they doing under Jauron?! Apparently nothing.

Mr. Miyagi
06-30-2010, 11:30 AM
I have a question for Lonnie Harvey.

Who the hell are you?

madness
06-30-2010, 01:01 PM

Jauron believed in the frail and neglect program.

OpIv37
06-30-2010, 01:10 PM

To be fair, Harvey is a rookie and wasn't here under Jauron.

However, enough vets have made similar comments, so your point still holds true.

madness
06-30-2010, 01:17 PM
To be fair, Harvey is a rookie and wasn't here under Jauron.

However, enough vets have made similar comments, so your point still holds true.

Harvey was signed to the practice squad mid-season, last year.

jamze132
06-30-2010, 01:20 PM
At least he's a fatass. Hopefully he can hold his own and be productive.

Night Train
06-30-2010, 03:49 PM
Hopefully he can hold his own and be productive.

You're talking the football field, right ?