X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Bills Lynch ready "to Ball"

Bills running back Marshawn Lynch may aggravate Bills management, but his teammates seem to love him.

Good Attitude...
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Bills Lynch ready "to Ball"

he better ****ing back it up on the field. I am so sick of guys on this team talking big then not showing up. The last player on this team to actually back up his talk was Takeo Spikes.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
      he better ****ing back it up on the field. I am so sick of guys on this team talking big then not showing up. The last player on this team to actually back up his talk was Takeo Spikes.
      I don't know about that. Whitner has impressed.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• seanbillsfan
        • May 2007

Spikes was the f'n man before he got hurt

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

We are going to run the ball. I hope that our OL is up to the task.
          sacrifice1

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            I don't know about that. Whitner has impressed.
            I'm not taking the bait this time.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

I'm not taking the bait this time.
              sacrifice1

Comment

• ddaryl
                Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                • Jan 2005

I don't care what marshawn says. He an inner city undedicated punk chump and he has a long way to go before I show him any love again...

I was a huge fan when we drafted him and after season 1...I even gave him the benefit of a doubt after the hit and run... and was even willing to look the otherway after his 2nd incident and suspension.

BUT.... when he did not show up here for most of the offseason I formed a final opinion of him... you don't make those kinds of mistakes and then not show up for extra work and righting some wrongs... not unless you really do not care.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
                  BUT.... when he did not show up here for most of the offseason I formed a final opinion of him....
                  If it's final will you NOT forgive him once he starts scoring TD's?
                  sacrifice1

Comment

• madness
                    • Apr 2003

Often overlooked is how much of a bargain Lynch is. He has three years left on a contract that paid him substantial money up front. His base salary for this year is $885,000. Not bad for a back who rushed for over 1,000 yards in each of his first two seasons and went to a Pro Bowl.

A subpar third season caused Lynch to lose his job as Buffalo's leading man last year. Fred Jackson took over and performed admirably. Then Spiller was added to the offense.

Lynch didn't seem to have a problem with the backfield troika.

"I'm in the mix," Lynch said. "I'm cool."

While I interviewed Lynch, Spiller walked up from behind and grabbed him in a playful bear hug.

"That's my baby boy right there," Lynch said. "My little little. Junior!"

There clearly was no animosity emanating from Lynch.

"I see things getting better for us as a group," he said. "We all complement each other, I feel. You got a couple backs that just fly. You got some backs that'll just bruise. And then you got backs that can do it all.

"With all of them on the field, it's endless, the amount of production that you can see. But one thing about us all, we're all going to ball."

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- A lot of people thought Marshawn Lynch would be in another team's backfield by now.Unless another team makes an irresistible trade offer, Lynch will attend Buffalo Bills training camp at the end of the month.

Comment

• ddaryl
                      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                      If it's final will you NOT forgive him once he starts scoring TD's?
                      I will forgive him in 2-3 years after he attends the majority of OTA's in that time period and continues to say the right things... chances of that arre slim to none though because his true colors have been witnessed.

but I will not forgive him this year.... He made his bed and I have not forgotten what he has done and his suspension...

my problem is why anyone here would not still be real pissed at him... when you make those kinds of mistakes you bend over backwards ot right them...anything else is a huge character flaw....

actually i hope to god we can trade him for something worthwhile
                      Last edited by ddaryl; 07-02-2010, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• feldspar
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by ddaryl
                        I will forgive him in 2-3 years after he attends the majority of OTA's in that time period and continues to say the right things... chances of that arre slim to none though because his true colors have been witnessed.

but I will not forgive him this year.... He made his bed and I have not forgotten what he has done and his suspension...

my problem is why anyone here would not still be real pissed at him... when you make those kinds of mistakes you bend over backwards ot right them...anything else is a huge character flaw....

actually i hope to god we can trade him for something worthwhile
                        Good thing that he doesn't need your forgiveness.

Comment

• jamze132
                          Don’t hate…
                          • Jun 2003

This backfield could be stupid scary if our QB is able to spread the ball around, preventing the defense from stacking the box.

Comment

• JCBills
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by seanbillsfan
                            Spikes was the f'n man before he got hurt
                            He still is, him and P Willis are the best ILB duo in the league.

Comment

• more cowbell
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by JCBills
                              He still is, him and P Willis are the best ILB duo in the league.

It was a sad...sad day when Spikes was no longer a Bill. One of my favorite players of all time, and he wasn't even here long.
                              The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

Working...
                              X