PDA

View Full Version : Bills are sucky as a fantasy team

Pinkerton Security
07-06-2010, 09:31 AM
For those of you who enjoy fantasy football, read on...its not surprising that they think our QBs and WRs will suck (mainly QBs causing the WRs to suck), because, well, they are going to suck.

I honestly just posted it because of the main pic containing couple hot broads dressed up in Bills gear, which always gets my motor revved...

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/blog/roto_arcade/post/Juggernaut-Index-No-30-The-Buffalo-Bills;_ylt=AqMKMSVHNKp6z_knEoKkEuO5bZ8u?urn=fantasy,252827

The last buffalo fan
07-06-2010, 09:39 AM
These broads? :ill:

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_fantasy_experts__30/ept_sports_fantasy_experts-357987107-1277992256.jpg?ymAFjYDDffi84d2s

Pinkerton Security
07-06-2010, 09:44 AM
These broads? :ill:

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_fantasy_experts__30/ept_sports_fantasy_experts-357987107-1277992256.jpg?ymAFjYDDffi84d2s

lol trent is actually considered a b**** to me, so if i left out the "hot" part you'd be right

psubills62
07-06-2010, 09:53 AM
There was a fantasy article I saw a while back showing what Gailey's leadership does for the offensive players. It was actually pretty impressive, how he was able to make horrible QB's relevant.

I don't think I'd consider anyone on the Bills before the 5th round or so (Spiller, maybe Jackson), but I see Nelson, Evans and Edwards (or whoever the starter is) as backups with some upside.

Here's the article I mentioned, just found it:
http://www.footballguys.com/10tefertiller_gailey.php

Mr. Pink
07-06-2010, 10:06 AM
To be honest from a pure fantasy prospective the only guy worth drafting is Lindell.

The backs won't get enough carries to be fantasy relevant. The WRs won't get enough catches to be fantasy relevant thanks to our extremely irrelevant QB - whomever it ends up being.

OpIv37
07-06-2010, 10:55 AM
Buffalo Bills players are fantasy poison.

I might take Spiller or Jackson as a 3rd RB or Evans as a 3rd or 4th WR, depending on the other options. But I wouldn't even consider anyone else and I wouldn't consider any Bills player as a fantasy starter.

justasportsfan
07-06-2010, 10:59 AM
I expect our running game to pick up a lot of points under Gailey.

trapezeus
07-06-2010, 11:01 AM
I expect our running game to pick up a lot of points under Gailey.

but by committee, so unless you waste all three running back picks on the bills, you are probably underperforming witha Bills running back on your fantasy team.

I would say spiller is the only option if you want a bills RB, because he will get more and more touches as he does better and better.

WeAreArthurMoates
07-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Shawn Nelson is going to be worthy of a mid round pick. Seeing Trent wont throw it deep Nelson will get his fair share of opportunities. If Spiller is there in the 3rd I will take him

DraftBoy
07-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Im not taking anybody but a late round flyer on Lindell.

ServoBillieves
07-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Derek Schouman or Shawn Nelson, whoever starts, I would consider for a TE or 2nd TE. Safety valve to a weak QB.

Eventually
07-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Had evans every year so far in one league waiting for him to bust out, no go.

Last season I took a free agent flier on Jackson before week 1 because of the Marshawn suspension in 4 different leagues. Made the championship in all 4 of those leagues. Not going to mention how I did in any of those Championship games though.

My point is that somebody usually shines on any time, an unlikely guy, how many guys had Brent Celek primed to explode, or moreso the TE from SF last year, no one knew.

Anyhow, I have the option of keeping Jackson in my one keeper league of the 4, for league minimum, I'm probably going to do it too, he should be viable once again. But that said if the price was ten dollars more I'd pass.

Finally I think Spiller should be pretty good fantasy wise this year, but Qb's and Wr's nope, I guess Nelson could be a cheap TE as well, but in all we are pretty poor in fantasy terms

tat2dmike77
07-06-2010, 05:36 PM
:yawn: Tell me something i don't know

malvado78
07-07-2010, 05:47 AM
For those of you who enjoy fantasy football, read on...its not surprising that they think our QBs and WRs will suck (mainly QBs causing the WRs to suck), because, well, they are going to suck.

I honestly just posted it because of the main pic containing couple hot broads dressed up in Bills gear, which always gets my motor revved...

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/blog/roto_arcade/post/Juggernaut-Index-No-30-The-Buffalo-Bills;_ylt=AqMKMSVHNKp6z_knEoKkEuO5bZ8u?urn=fantasy,252827

Let me correct your title:

The Bills are sucky.

Pinkerton Security
07-07-2010, 08:49 AM
Let me correct your title:

The Bills are sucky.

:poop: cant do much to argue that

billz83
07-07-2010, 03:12 PM
The bills are garbage in real life too! thas y they are ranked 32..great job by this organization to fix our HUGEEEE NEEDS like QB(this is NOT a knock on the spiller pick), they could have gotten sumone in FA instead they are content with captain checkdown..this team is going to be REALLL BAD this year.

JCBills
07-07-2010, 03:21 PM
The bills are garbage in real life too! thas y they are ranked 32..great job by this organization to fix our HUGEEEE NEEDS like QB(this is NOT a knock on the spiller pick), they could have gotten sumone in FA instead they are content with captain checkdown..this team is going to be REALLL BAD this year.

Haha, like who?

billz83
07-07-2010, 03:27 PM
Haha, like who?

ill give u one example Jason Campbell would have made this team 100 TIMES BETTER..not sayin im a fan of campbell but hes better then all 3 of the scrubs on this team COMBINED..therez so many otherz that are WAY better then captain checkdown..for LT we could have gotten OLD ASS fozell adams..even as old as he is hes still better then who we got at LT by a MILLION! bell and merideth are at BEST backups..they are NOT talented enough to start in the NFL..this is the bills problems getting scrubs to be our starters.

Dr. Lecter
07-07-2010, 03:58 PM
My one league has punters.

Moorman is usually near the top!!! (And I almost always get him!)