PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2010 Season Preview Video- Buffalo Bills

FootballCEO
07-20-2010, 04:59 AM
2010 Bills Season Preview Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy_Z2O16xGY)

Good Morning BillsZone!! Good Luck on the Upcoming Season!

Enjoy the Video!

Emory

PromoTheRobot
07-20-2010, 02:02 PM
Wayne's World, NFL edition.

PTR

madness
07-20-2010, 02:22 PM
I can't watch this crap. Who in the world actually analyzes teams anymore? Just tell me we will be the last in the league because we have no QB and no LT and a 3-4 defense can't succeed without a true behemoth NT.

FootballCEO
07-20-2010, 04:10 PM
I can't watch this crap. Who in the world actually analyzes teams anymore? Just tell me we will be the last in the league because we have no QB and no LT and a 3-4 defense can't succeed without a true behemoth NT.

Really? Have you seen Kelly Gregg?

Buffalo can have success with Running the football and an active Defense that can get pressure and generate Turnovers.. Stopping the run isn't about Beef...its about ATTITUDE..

The King
07-20-2010, 04:16 PM
I enjoyed this last year as well. Good Job.

May I suggest lapel microphones though... it would really bring this to the next level.

FootballCEO
07-20-2010, 04:29 PM
I enjoyed this last year as well. Good Job.

May I suggest lapel microphones though... it would really bring this to the next level.

Thanks King! I have lapel mics when when we do solo projects (i.e. draft grades video).. Im just trying to figure out how to get both to work at the same time..

Also, new for 2010's predictions and other videos...will be a better set (green screen)

madness
07-21-2010, 07:23 AM
Really? Have you seen Kelly Gregg?

Buffalo can have success with Running the football and an active Defense that can get pressure and generate Turnovers.. Stopping the run isn't about Beef...its about ATTITUDE..
No, not really but some people seem to think so.

As the King said, I liked last year's too. Good stuff!

The King
07-21-2010, 09:50 AM
Thanks King! I have lapel mics when when we do solo projects (i.e. draft grades video).. Im just trying to figure out how to get both to work at the same time..

Also, new for 2010's predictions and other videos...will be a better set (green screen)Id be careful with the green screen when done well its cool, but if its not done well it becomes distracting... I thought the set you had was solid.

trapezeus
07-21-2010, 09:58 AM
i appreciate the zeal from the guy who said spiller is potentially a 2000+yard back. I don't know if i believe that'll happen, but i like thinking its apossiblity.

buffalobillsfan95
07-21-2010, 10:02 AM
ed wong???
its ed wang 8=D

FootballCEO
07-21-2010, 01:43 PM
i appreciate the zeal from the guy who said spiller is potentially a 2000+yard back. I don't know if i believe that'll happen, but i like thinking its apossiblity.

Spiller is Marshall Faulk reincarnated....and I'm talking San Diego St. Faulk... You guys got a GEM

OpIv37
07-21-2010, 02:25 PM

Actually, saying we have no QB and no LT and no NT for the 3-4 IS analyzing the team.

But if you want to go that route, we'll be one of the worst teams in the league because:

1. We have no QB
2. We have no LT
3. We have no NT for the 3-4
4. We have no proven pass rushers for the 3-4.
5. We have new coaches and systems on both sides of the ball, along with the inevitable learning curve.
6. We have a head coach dual-hatting as an OC.
7. We have only one proven WR, which makes the job more difficult for the QB who lacks talent in his own right.
8. We are in a division where every team was better than us last year, and every team improved more than we did over the course of the off-season.

justasportsfan
07-21-2010, 02:58 PM
OH Crap !!!! Let's skip the season!!! I Quit!!!!!!

OpIv37
07-21-2010, 03:05 PM
OH Crap !!!! Let's skip the season!!! I Quit!!!!!!

once again, no outcome is guaranteed, which is why they play the games.

But some outcomes are a hell of a lot more likely than others. The chances of the Bills (or any other team with that laundry list of problems) having a bad season are about as close to guaranteed as they can get.

Jan Reimers
07-21-2010, 03:26 PM
Actually, saying we have no QB and no LT and no NT for the 3-4 IS analyzing the team.

But if you want to go that route, we'll be one of the worst teams in the league because:

1. We have no QB
2. We have no LT
3. We have no NT for the 3-4
4. We have no proven pass rushers for the 3-4.
5. We have new coaches and systems on both sides of the ball, along with the inevitable learning curve.
6. We have a head coach dual-hatting as an OC.
7. We have only one proven WR, which makes the job more difficult for the QB who lacks talent in his own right.
8. We are in a division where every team was better than us last year, and every team improved more than we did over the course of the off-season.
These are just small speed bumps as we race to the Super Bowl.

PromoTheRobot
07-21-2010, 05:44 PM
ed wong???
its ed wang 8=D

If you are going to say "Wang" correctly, it's pronounced "Wahng".

PTR

Jaybird
07-21-2010, 06:01 PM
No mention of George wilson, who should be starting next to byrd at safety