PDA

View Full Version : Bills Focus: Edwards Brings Experience to Buffalo

justasportsfan
07-20-2010, 02:25 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/videos/Bills-Focus-Edwards-Brings-Experience-to-Buffalo/4458ce4a-53dd-410b-8a91-f1e7ed4f9796

sdbillsfan2
07-20-2010, 05:08 PM
my bad... wrong Edwards ...

Commissioner
07-20-2010, 05:22 PM
If Buffalo signed guys like Ja Russell, Rob Johnson , Jp
to name a just few losers , they would bring experiance too .but is it the kind of experiance we want ? Not likely
not all experience is a positive.
I have to think if Trent Edwards got cut loose from any other teams , would the Bills pick him up ? I don't think they would. The only reason he's still here now is because he's under contract.
I experienced a bad hangover, but it doesn't mean I want another.

You may want to click the link before commenting next time.

Joe Fo Sho
07-20-2010, 06:51 PM
my bad... wrong Edwards ...

I challenge one person to tell me they didn't think the exact same thing as you...

sdbillsfan2
07-20-2010, 08:26 PM
[quote=Joe Fo Sho]I challenge one person to tell me they didn't think the exact same thing as you...[/quote

Truth is ...I didn't click the link... Just the mention of thew name .....
My bad

BertSquirtgum
07-20-2010, 10:13 PM
who's doesn't click a link before posting? come on man. boooooo

Billz_fan
07-20-2010, 10:51 PM
Well Im certainly encouraged listening to the way he coaches. This group need demanding coaches who are detail oriented. When someone pulls a mental mistake I think he's the type of guy the player won't be able to avoid on the sideline. Not so much to yell at someone but to make sure they know what went wrong. Maybe a little yelling :D

Mad Bomber
07-21-2010, 12:30 PM
Well Im certainly encouraged listening to the way he coaches. This group need demanding coaches who are detail oriented. When someone pulls a mental mistake I think he's the type of guy the player won't be able to avoid on the sideline. Not so much to yell at someone but to make sure they know what went wrong. Maybe a little yelling :D
I'm with you. No more Club Jauron training camp or stupid golf clap while on the sidelines.

Jan Reimers
07-21-2010, 12:34 PM
I just hope Cortez or Gailey can help Trent grow his testicles back.

justasportsfan
07-21-2010, 12:46 PM
Dick was detailed too but he concentrated on the wrong details