PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else see this?

realdealryan
07-22-2010, 04:56 AM
I mean, I'm not personally upset about it, but after what we've seen happen at these big parties when a promotion company is involved....and it looks like anyone can get in.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j156/realdealryan/36958_10150235033020716_503425715_13853846_804843_n.jpg

Night Train
07-22-2010, 04:58 AM
Donte failed to tweet me about this.

Jan Reimers
07-22-2010, 06:26 AM
I wish Donte could play football as well as he parties.

Billz_fan
07-22-2010, 07:13 AM
Whats the party policy of fire arms BYO ?

lol

OpIv37
07-22-2010, 08:29 AM
well maybe Ted Ginn Jr can return the favor by getting arrested at Donte's birthday party. After all, there is no better way for grown men to show they have each others' backs then getting in fights over high school football rivalries.

trapezeus
07-22-2010, 08:41 AM
bill belamy? is that you on the cover of Donte's invitation?

OpIv37
07-22-2010, 08:49 AM
I don't blame him for having a big birthday bash. If I were as rich as him, I'd probably have some huge party too. But it wouldn't be swanky and it would only be for people I know and I certainly wouldn't have a big ****ing poster to advertise it.

Hollywood bull**** like this isn't going to win Donte any fans in working class towns like Buffalo and Cleveland.

Ron Burgundy
07-22-2010, 09:25 AM
Hollywood bull**** like this isn't going to win Donte any fans in working class towns like Buffalo and Cleveland.

I'm sure he'll be crying himself to sleep over this when he beds down 5 women on his giant pile of money.

OpIv37
07-22-2010, 09:31 AM
I'm sure he'll be crying himself to sleep over this when he beds down 5 women on his giant pile of money.

he'll forget about it temporarily, but then he'll be all butt-hurt the next morning when he logs into Twitter and sees people making fun of him.

SabreEleven
07-22-2010, 09:44 AM
His watch looks like it came from a gum ball machine but I'm sure it cost him about 5 grand.

OpIv37
07-22-2010, 09:57 AM
His watch looks like it came from a gum ball machine but I'm sure it cost him about 5 grand.

I was thinking the same thing. My dad manages the Lego store, and they sell watches with Lego studs on them for about $10 that look just like that.

BillsWin
07-22-2010, 10:12 AM
Who cares if he's throwing a party? It's the off season.

Happy birthday Donte.

OpIv37
07-22-2010, 10:16 AM
Who cares if he's throwing a party? It's the off season.

Happy birthday Donte.

A party? No big deal.

A party at a swanky night club, put on by a promotions company, complete with a douchey poster, open to the general public?

It's egocentric and it's a problem waiting to happen. It was a similar party for Ted Ginn that led to Donte's arrest.

Some people never learn.

SabreEleven
07-22-2010, 10:17 AM
A party? No big deal.

A party at a swanky night club, put on by a promotions company, complete with a douchey poster, open to the general public?

It's egocentric and it's a problem waiting to happen. It was a similar party for Ted Ginn that led to Donte's arrest.

Some people never learn.

and it probably won't be the local church group attending either.

justasportsfan
07-22-2010, 10:27 AM
OP. 5 posts already with nothing nice to say. Not even a greeting. You should just go down there and shoot him.

OpIv37
07-22-2010, 10:32 AM
OP. 5 posts already with nothing nice to say. Not even a greeting. You should just go down there and shoot him.
First, I won't have anything nice to say about Whitner- or any other Bill- until they earn it on the field.

Second, I don't have to go there and shoot him. I'm sure there will be plenty of thugs armed to the teeth at this party to do it.

Jan Reimers
07-22-2010, 10:34 AM
Oh, Donte's buddies will probably take care of the fights, shootings and other party activities.

Ron Burgundy
07-22-2010, 10:35 AM
he'll forget about it temporarily, but then he'll be all butt-hurt the next morning when he logs into Twitter and sees people making fun of him.

This is probably true. ****ing Twitter.

justasportsfan
07-22-2010, 10:36 AM
First, I won't have anything nice to say about Whitner- or any other Bill- until they earn it on the field.

Having a party has nothing to do with his game. Your hatred is creepy. It's looks personal since you bash him even on his bday or what he does on his bday. Bash him for his game, even I will agree with you to a degree. But you sound so jealous of his personal life.

justasportsfan
07-22-2010, 10:37 AM
Oh, Donte's buddies will probably take care of the fights, shootings and other party activities.

we shall see soon enough Jan if wither you and OP are right.

wmoz11
07-22-2010, 10:39 AM

That's not Whitner on the flyer.

Point still stands, though. Horrible watch.

justasportsfan
07-22-2010, 10:40 AM

you mean OP bashed the wrong guy? LOL.

Jan Reimers
07-22-2010, 10:42 AM
we shall see soon enough Jan if wither you and OP are right.
I don't hate Donte, and I actually think he's a solid player. It's just that his tweeting, and partying, and all the other stuff gets a little old.

Jan Reimers
07-22-2010, 10:46 AM

Point still stands, though. Horrible watch.
So the guy with the plastic watch is Fabolous?

wmoz11
07-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Yep.

http://www.grindtunes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/fabolous1.jpg

Certainly looks like a dude that would wear a plastic watch.

Also, remember when Donte got robbed? They took jewelry, not toys.

justasportsfan
07-22-2010, 10:48 AM
well maybe Ted Ginn Jr can return the favor by getting arrested at Donte's birthday party. After all, there is no better way for grown men to show they have each others' backs then getting in fights over high school football rivalries.

Sadly on April 11, 2009 in the wee hours of that Saturday morning a riot broke outside the House of Blues, a nightclub located in Cleveland, Ohio. Whitner was there attending a birthday bash for longtime friend Ted Ginn Jr.

Apparently Whitner’s cousin was also attending the bash and was involved in the ensuing riot outside. Whitner rushed to the door and tried to break free of police custody. The police had warned him to stay inside. Whitner responded by saying, “My cousin is out there, and they’ve got guns.”

Whitner was subsequently tasered and handcuffed outside the nightclub. While it is certainly heroic to want to help your cousin, Whitner later apologized for his behavior stating that “It’s not how I wish to conduct myself, and I apologize to all those involved.”

This shows me that he has owned up to his mistake and has learned from his poor decision.

http://www.footballnewsshare.com/870-defending-donte-whitner/

justasportsfan
07-22-2010, 10:52 AM
I don't hate Donte, and I actually think he's a solid player. It's just that his tweeting, and partying, and all the other stuff gets a little old.
I think he's an okay player . Not even solid . He hasn't even played like a 2nd rd player even though he was drafted in the 1st.
He does crave attention, thats for sure.

Wilson was a better safety than Whitner was last year.

trapezeus
07-22-2010, 11:01 AM
If donte went about his business and didn't care about everyone's two cents, i'd be ok with this party. but the truth is: he's an embattled 8th selection that has not lived up to the billing. He might be average, but that's not what he was picked to be. he was suppose to be a game changer. Never did that.

Fine. i can live with that.

but then he tweets and facebooks and gets insulted when fans say, "donte, just win us a game. don't let the slot receiver get open every single time you are forced to cover that guy. Donte, actually lay someone out not in the endzone. Donte, don't get run over like a fool at home and then whimper off to the lockerroom. Donte, don't make predictions that you can't back up."

he isn't a leader, he's been outplayed by converted safeties, and he's constantly insulted when people call him out as beinga bust at the 8th slot.

It's creepy that you want to love him so much, even if its just for his birthday.

justasportsfan
07-22-2010, 11:04 AM
It's creepy that you want to love him so much, even if its just for his birthday. you talking to me?

trapezeus
07-22-2010, 12:33 PM
yes

OpIv37
07-22-2010, 12:43 PM
yes

it's WADL- the Whitner Anti-Defamation League. If you say something bad about Whitner, no matter how true or realistic it is, at least one or two people immediately run to defend his actions (no matter how stupid they may be).

WADL's numbers have dwindled as Whitner has become more and more difficult to defend, but there is still a core for whom St. Donte can do no wrong.

justasportsfan
07-22-2010, 12:49 PM
yes
talk about a crappy way of processing information. Where did I give him praise as a human being or a player?

I think he's an okay player . Not even solid . He hasn't even played like a 2nd rd player even though he was drafted in the 1st.
He does crave attention, thats for sure.

If thats your definition of love then so be it.

If you want to hate on him just because he's having a party whatever floats your boat. Looks to me it's nothing but jealousy.

trapezeus
07-22-2010, 01:18 PM
you took offense that there was room to mock the guy.

have the blinged out party if you are the best of the best...if you're not, you're just a poser hoping your money makes you look better than you are.

i don't really see the jealousy angle. but now that i said that, i'll assume that you'll be hell bent to "prove" it.

justasportsfan
07-22-2010, 01:29 PM
you took offense that there was room to mock the guy..

So anytime a poster makes an observation of anothers posters posts, means he takes offense? Did you see me attack OP personally? Whatever.

You have still failed to prove I gave Whitner love just because I pointed out OP's hate posts even though I already posted that I didn't think much of Whitner as a player.

have the blinged out party if you are the best of the best...if you're not, . thats stupid. you mean a guy has to be the best for him and his friends to celebrate in their own way? Maybe in your world.

you're just a poser hoping your money makes you look better than you are. . wow. You must be close friends with Whitner to know that. If you don't , you're just a poser pretending to know all about a person you haven't even met.

He can have a bling bling party because his friends throws him one and he has the means to. It's that simple.

i don't really see the jealousy angle. but now that i said that, i'll assume that you'll be hell bent to "prove" it.
Your post alone shows you are. You wish you had the bling bling party whether you admit it or not.

hydro
07-22-2010, 01:40 PM
They see justa trollin
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch him ridin dirty