PDA

View Full Version : Night practice tickets

justasportsfan
07-22-2010, 01:01 PM
Fans attending night practices at Bills training camp at St. John Fisher College need a ticket to get in. Tickets are free. Tickets for July 30, Aug. 2 and Aug. 6 practices are available at ticketmaster.com and Ticketmaster locations. The Bills will have a fan appreciation night at the Aug. 4 evening practice. Tickets for that session will be available starting at 9 a.m. Friday at selected Tops Friendly Markets locations (in the Buffalo area, they're at 2101 Elmwood Ave., and 4777 Transit Road in Depew).

For fans ordering tickets on the web, there is a $1.75 per order print-at-home fee. Tickets for the last four night practices will be made available in the coming weeks. The night sessions run 7 to 9 p.m. The daytime practices don't require tickets. The first camp practice is 3 to 5:30 p.m. July 29.

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboard/2010/07/night-practice-tickets.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2Fbuffalonews%2Fbillboard+%28BillBoard%29

Mad Bomber
07-22-2010, 01:43 PM
I work with a die-hard Bills fan who is looking for 5 tickets to the August 4 Fan Appreciation Night.

Since she lives near NYC, she can't drive to Depew or Buffalo to get them.

Can anyone help?

justasportsfan
07-22-2010, 01:49 PM
MAd, I believe they can print the tickets out for $1.75

Dr. Lecter
07-22-2010, 01:51 PM
I'll probably go to practice once this year, but not a night practice.

If justa is lucky, I'll tell him when so he can be seen in public with a cool person for a change.

justasportsfan
07-22-2010, 02:32 PM
If justa is lucky, I'll tell him when so he can be seen in public with a cool person for a change.

the only time it would be cool to be around you is during a Gay Pride Parade. That way you can explain to me whats going on.

Dr. Lecter
07-22-2010, 02:40 PM
the only time it would be cool to be around you is during a Gay Pride Parade. That way you can explain to me whats going on.

If I hung around you at one of those, it would be an honor becuase I would be on the lead float.

Besides, I just figured that Lecter >>>>>>>>>>>> Mystic..............

The last buffalo fan
07-22-2010, 06:45 PM

Don't do it Boyscout, please! :pray: