PDA

View Full Version : Inside Slant on NFL.com

T-Long
07-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Check out the "Inside Slant" on NFL.com's Bills Training Camp Preview. My piece is located right beneath the pic of CJ Spiller.

Click Here (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8191bcf2/article/lots-of-questions-entering-camp-for-the-bills)

WeAreArthurMoates
07-22-2010, 02:19 PM
Good stuff T, though I think the part in question 2 about the run defense was suspect. Of course the run D will suck if Kyle, Troup, Poz and Andra play bad. That goes without saying.

Jan Reimers
07-22-2010, 02:26 PM
Good job as always, T.

T-Long
07-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Good stuff T, though I think the part in question 2 about the run defense was suspect. Of course the run D will suck if Kyle, Troup, Poz and Andra play bad. That goes without saying.
Yeah that wasn't my part, mine was just the inside slant.

WeAreArthurMoates
07-22-2010, 05:22 PM
Oh I know it dude, I knew that would be Kirwan. Never thought it was you, I just found it funny.

SquishDaFish
07-22-2010, 05:45 PM
Nice job once again bro

The last buffalo fan
07-22-2010, 06:14 PM

How long have you been writing inside of the slant? Funny is that I have been reading it several years now and I like it alot! :up:

Jeff1220
07-22-2010, 10:32 PM
I'm not sure where Kirwin is getting this from, but I thought this was sorta interesting:

New coach Chan Gailey worked wonders with unknown Tyler Thigpen as offensive coordinator in Kansas City, which bodes well for Buffalo fans. Keep an eye on the possibility of the Bills trying to acquire Thigpen from Miami if the present QB situation is a bust.

madness
07-23-2010, 08:25 AM
Good ****, T. :up:

T-Long
07-24-2010, 08:06 AM
I'm not sure where Kirwin is getting this from, but I thought this was sorta interesting:
That rumor has been out there even since the Bills brought in Chan Gailey. Thigpen had an unbelievable season under Gailey as an OC, and he is the kind of quarterback that Gailey prefers. One who can make things happen with his legs and has a strong arm. To be honest, I am surprised that this trade hasn't happened yet...but I bet the major snag is that he is currently with the Dolphins. If he was a backup on an NFC team, then I feel like the deal would have been done already.

T-Long
07-24-2010, 08:08 AM
How long have you been writing inside of the slant? Funny is that I have been reading it several years now and I like it alot! :up:

This was my first shot at the Inside Slant...they asked me to put a quick thing together about what I was looking forward to the most heading into training camp. Neither Kirwan or I knew what the other one was going to write about, but the major questions are pretty obvious.