PDA

View Full Version : A quote that I like

X-Era
07-24-2010, 09:01 AM
"Folks with good quarterbacks are winning, folks with bad ones are losing, its not that hard of a game".

:clap:

Care to take a guess who said it?

Yasgur's Farm
07-24-2010, 10:28 AM
Folks with balls try to win, folks without try not to lose, football is a balls sport.

Beebe's Kid
07-24-2010, 10:33 AM
Bob Hope?

homeslice5484
07-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Buddy Nix?

He also said "Don't tell me about the labor pains, just show me the baby" in terms of the attitude of the fans about the team this season.

T-Long
07-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Channnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I think it was at his first press conference in January if I'm not mistaken

homeslice5484
07-24-2010, 10:45 AM
“I want to get the crowd on their feet, make the fans happy,” “Making plays, of course, that’s what we all want to do. That’s the basic answer. I want to bring electricity into Ralph Wilson Stadium.”

Nice to hear that the players are actually buying into what Chan says.

X-Era
07-24-2010, 01:19 PM
Yep, it was Nix.

homeslice5484
07-24-2010, 01:28 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nCiptGykhP8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nCiptGykhP8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Figured I would post this from last season. We all know Camp Jauron was a cake walk compared to most training camps. Now, under Coach Gailey, I think this means even more. This team has been going hard since the start of OTAs and camp. I cannot wait...5 more days!!

homeslice5484
07-24-2010, 01:30 PM
When I heard Nix and Gailey at the breakfast for premium seat holders, I liked them both even more. Then i read an article about how they basically told people in the organization who don't handle football stuff that their opinions didn't matter, that Nix and Gailey were making all the decisions.

Real football has come back to Buffalo...I think.

Beebe's Kid
07-24-2010, 01:40 PM
When I heard Nix and Gailey at the breakfast for premium seat holders, I liked them both even more. Then i read an article about how they basically told people in the organization who don't handle football stuff that their opinions didn't matter, that Nix and Gailey were making all the decisions.

Real football has come back to Buffalo...I think.

For sure. It's easy, and apparently fashionable in some circles, to be pessimistic, but these guys are actual football guys. Real football guys who have experience and success in their respected fields.

Neither of them are up and coming or have shown promise...we will be happy with what we see this year. This might not be the year we win the SB, but we might not feel like that is a lifetime away.

Mr. Pink
07-24-2010, 07:41 PM
Too bad he didn't try to land a good QB during the offseason.

And we're stuck with the same trifecta of garbage and a project.

better days
07-24-2010, 10:34 PM
Too bad he didn't try to land a good QB during the offseason.

And we're stuck with the same trifecta of garbage and a project.

He did not try to land a good QB during the offseason because none were available.

BillsWin
07-24-2010, 10:42 PM
I just want training camp to start.