Bold prediction: we lose to Detroit this year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Bold prediction: we lose to Detroit this year.

Also, Detroit returns to the playoffs before we do.

There, I said it.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bold prediction: we lose to Detroit this year.

bold? that really went out on a limb...try leaving the trunk of the tree next time.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Neither would be a shock to me. I do like Detroits QB.

Comment

• Billz_fan
        • Jan 2003

I think Detroit takes a step forward this year. I like Stafford as a leader.
        The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

I take it Barry Sanders is coming out of retirement.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• seanbillsfan
            • May 2007

I said that as soon as the schedule came out. Their team is better than ours is right now

Comment

• Goobylal
              • Jan 2004

Maybe if the Bills had picked in the top-2 3 times in the past 4 years, they'd be better as well.

Comment

• dannyek71
                Drink Responsibly
                • Dec 2004

The prediction that we loose to the 5th grade peewee team from North Tonowanda would not be a bold prediction this year.
                [

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

you know what would have been shocking.... OP prediciting anything semi-posiitve in this lifetime.

My bold predicition... We ***** slap Detroit this year
                  Last edited by ddaryl; 07-26-2010, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

The Bills will beat the Lions. And we are going to beat the Jets, Fins, and Pats at least once this year.

I don't think this team is as bad as the media thinks.

We finished 24th in the league last year with a crappy HC and what impact player did we lose in the off-season?

Comment

• trapezeus
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                      The Bills will beat the Lions. And we are going to beat the Jets, Fins, and Pats at least once this year.

I don't think this team is as bad as the media thinks.

We finished 24th in the league last year with a crappy HC and what impact player did we lose in the off-season?
                      what impact player did we have last year? other than byrd, i'd say no one played particularly well. fred jackson did great as a back up takin ga starter role, but he also just barely got over 1000 hard earned yards.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

I know things have been bad for the Bills for several years, but the negativism here has become overwhelming. I first came on here years ago to root for my team, have some fun, and interact with other Bills' fans in a positive manner.

I think that is not possible anymore. And I like to win as much - and probably more - than most here. But the losing has taken all the fun and optimism out of many of you, and the doom and gloom element dominates.

We have made enough changes that some level of optimism should be observed here, but I just don't see it, and it really isn't fun to see nothing but negative crap from negative fans.

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, but coming on here now is like attending a funeral. There is enough unhappiness in life without visiting a fan message board that has nothing but disdain and dismal predictions.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                          I know things have been bad for the Bills for several years, but the negativism here has become overwhelming. I first came on here years ago to root for my team, have some fun, and interact with other Bills' fans in a positive manner.

I think that is not possible anymore. And I like to win as much - and probably more - than most here. But the losing has taken all the fun and optimism out of many of you, and the doom and gloom element dominates.

We have made enough changes that some level of optimism should be observed here, but I just don't see it, and it really isn't fun to see nothing but negative crap from negative fans.

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, but coming on here now is like attending a funeral. There is enough unhappiness in life without visiting a fan message board that has nothing but disdain and dismal predictions.
                          Read my post and I'm considered one of the most negative on here.

The truth is that this place will be alot more fun when the Bills start giving us a reason. The mood was pretty good when 2008 started off.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by trapezeus
                            what impact player did we have last year? other than byrd, i'd say no one played particularly well. fred jackson did great as a back up takin ga starter role, but he also just barely got over 1000 hard earned yards.
                            That's my point. We finished 24th with basically the same roster. We have a better coach, and a better scheme on D. The o-line will be better than last year, not great.

I think the biggest issue will be WR but may not matter based on the new offense that we are running.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                              • Nov 2009

We bare-ass spank Detroit, and 8 other teams.

I would ask who hurt you, but I know because they hurt all of us...all of us, I tell you. It's ok to be happy about something, or to be optimistic.

Not only will we make the playoffs before Detroit, but we'll make them this year, and Detroit will be drafting in it's customary 1-4 range.

Comment

Working...
                              X