PDA

View Full Version : What about Edwards Q & A in B-News?

ghz in pittsburgh
07-26-2010, 12:59 PM
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/article81380.ece

Q: Is your sister Shelby coming to Buffalo to live with you again this season?
A: No. I'm single and living by myself. She took a job as athletic director at Los Gatos High School, where we both went. (Shelby Edwards played volleyball at the University of Oregon.)

Well He's ready to get some this season, I guess.

justasportsfan
07-26-2010, 01:33 PM
Griff just got excited.

Michael82
07-26-2010, 01:44 PM
:rofl: Who the hell interviewed him? MTV? What a bunch of softball, lame questions.... :yawn:

justasportsfan
07-26-2010, 01:45 PM
what would you have asked him Mikey?

trapezeus
07-26-2010, 01:46 PM
read the brohm article. Gaughan is essentially saying that fitz and edwards get more random questions because fans know these guys better. they asked brohm soley football questiosn because we really don't know his football story as a fanbase.

Michael82
07-26-2010, 01:46 PM
Compare those to the questions that he asked Brian Brohm....

Q: No matter what you did in Green Bay, you very likely were not beating out Rodgers. Do you feel fortunate to have landed in Buffalo, where you've got as good a shot to start as perhaps on any team in the league?
A: There's definitely more of an opportunity to get on the field in this spot. It's still a competition. There's still two guys here who have played, who have started numerous games, who know how to play the game, both battling to keep the jobs they have. It's still a competition. I've got to work my way up.

Q: How do you feel about your chances to win the starting job?
A: They've tried to make it as even as possible so far. Obviously that's going to change just a little bit in training camp. But the job will still be open. I think those preseason games will be very important. I think the biggest thing is you work your tail off every day, and whenever your opportunity comes you have to take advantage of it because you don't know when another one will come along.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/article81368.ece

Michael82
07-26-2010, 01:49 PM
read the brohm article. Gaughan is essentially saying that fitz and edwards get more random questions because fans know these guys better. they asked brohm soley football questiosn because we really don't know his football story as a fanbase.

I read the Brohm one and now am reading the Fitzpatrick one. For someone that fans don't really know...u'd figure that the QB who hasn't been here for a few years is the one you'd want to ask all about his favorite things. And I'm sorry, i'm sure it's my biased dislike of Captain Checkdown, but his answers seem so rehearsed, like a politician or something.... :ill:

madness
07-26-2010, 01:55 PM
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/article81380.ece

Q: Is your sister Shelby coming to Buffalo to live with you again this season?
A: No. I'm single and living by myself. She took a job as athletic director at Los Gatos High School, where we both went. (Shelby Edwards played volleyball at the University of Oregon.)

Well He's ready to get some this season, I guess.

Fitz must be happy Trent's ****-blocking sister is finally out of the way.

Michael82
07-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Fitz must be happy Trent's ****-blocking sister is finally out of the way.

:rofl:

justasportsfan
07-26-2010, 02:49 PM
Compare those to the questions that he asked Brian Brohm....

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/article81368.ece

There's still two guys here who have played, who have started numerous games, who know how to play the game, both battling to keep the jobs they have. It's still a competition. I've got to work my way up.

Don't overlook Levi Brown. He may be out of the picture for the moment but he was drafted for a reason. THe coaches are looking to devlop him too. I believe he's got the best arm out of all the qb's we have right now for buffalo weather.

Michael82
07-26-2010, 03:19 PM
Don't overlook Levi Brown. He may be out of the picture for the moment but he was drafted for a reason. THe coaches are looking to devlop him too. I believe he's got the best arm out of all the qb's we have right now for buffalo weather.

I could honestly see him being the only current QB left on the roster next year.

djjimkelly
07-26-2010, 03:46 PM
his responses had me going till the last one.

bible thumping in sports needs to go