• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zero
    Primary Objective: Buffalo Bills- Super Bowl Champs
    • Oct 2004

ESPN 2010 Power Rankings

Just posted on ESPN, the current power rankings. Its interesting how low they place the Jets. Cant disagree on where the Bills are...

View the 2024 NFL power index on ESPN. The FPI is the best predictor of a team's performance going forward for the rest of the season.
  • DMBcrew36
    • Feb 2005

Re: ESPN 2010 Power Rankings

"The only thing the Bills can look forward to is the 2011 draft and a new quarterback. (Clayton) "

Agreed

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

The Bills will be better than the Raiders, Browns, Chiefs and the Lions.

I think a lot of people will be surprised at what a disciplined version of this team will do.
      Last edited by The King; 07-26-2010, 01:51 PM.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by King Bedard

I think a lot of people will be surprised at what a disciplined version of this team will do.
        Well I look forward to being surprised. It can't get worse than Jauron.

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

No ****... I have no doubts that we will be better then what the ESPN pundits predict...

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Again, the Bills finished 24th in the league last year. Better coach, a little better line, better D.

We are not going to finish worse.

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

Its easy to play the QB card for ESPN, but it's ignorant to ignore our backfields both offensive and defensive.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• DrGraves
                • Mar 2008

i know we won't be very good but this has consistently been a 6-8 win team for a while now... and i don't think we have gotten any worse from last year...

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                  • Nov 2009

Ok.... I know everybody has been hurt...I have too.

The beginning of last year, we were thinking playoffs, or at least I was. We were close two years ago, and after starting 5-1 in '08 we looked to be on our way.

That was under Dick.

There is going to be a big ****ing difference between Dick and Chan. We will see a transformation like no other team in the league. I know he's not Cowher, and if he doesn't have a slobber-covered chin that you have seen on TV a bunch of times he must not be that good...you're wrong.

Before you pontificate about how he was our 15th choice, look at what the players and coaches that have been around Gailey have to say about him. You might have to actually read, and not just pop off at the mouth.

We will be better than the Great ****ing Gazoo said... We will be better than most people here think. There is a difference when you have a real coaching staff.

We'll see.

Comment

• Don't Panic
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Dec 2005

QB is secondary to O Line this year. If they play well, we're top 20 for sure, possibly top 16. I'm not surprised they picked us low... we are an easy target for a low rating as things stand today.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
                      "The only thing the Bills can look forward to is the 2011 draft and a new quarterback. (Clayton) "

Agreed
                      we can only wish for once we can actually truly bad to get a qb but this team likes to 6-10 us and never get a real franchise player

1-15 to 3-13

or playoffs inbetween helps nothing!

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                        The Voice of Reason
                        • Jul 2007

They're 100% right, I am not going to watch football this year and just wait til next years draft since all hope is lost on a team with brand new pretty much everything.

Go ESPN!
                        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• dannyek71
                          Drink Responsibly
                          • Dec 2004

No way. I've already reserved my home playoff ticket for this year.
                          [

Comment

• Ed
                            Dude
                            • Sep 2002

The media loves to point out that we don't have a qb, but we haven't had a qb in years. To think that Chan's offensive coaching abilities is going to make this team worse then it was under Jauron is illogical. I'm not expecting playoffs this year, but I expect at least 6 wins again. We didn't make any splashy moves this off-season so the team is getting thrown in the dump by everyone else. That's cool with me though. I would love to be one of those surprise teams that pop up each year and crush expectations.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

yeah well, Navy, Army and Air Force are the 3 most disciplined teams in NCAA DI-A every year. Where does that get them?

And yes, I'm well aware that I'm leaving myself wide open for jokes about Navy's recent success against Notre Dame, but the point holds true. When was the last time any of those teams were in the top 25, let alone BCS contention?

Discipline without talent will lead to an occasional upset but it won't lead to long term success.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X