• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

I Want Answers - 7/27

Today's questions:

1. What is CJ Spiller's impact? Example: Will he be used more like Reggie Bush in his first year or is Spiller going to be a feature back.

2. The Bills switch to a 3-4 this year. What are you looking for in the DEs and your prediction as to who starts.

3. Is Brian Moorman the "favorite Bill"? If not, whom?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: I Want Answers - 7/27

Originally posted by Ebenezer
    Today's questions:

1. What is CJ Spiller's impact? Example: Will he be used more like Reggie Bush in his first year or is Spiller going to be a feature back.

2. The Bills switch to a 3-4 this year. What are you looking for in the DEs and your prediction as to who starts.

1. He will be in the Reggie Bush type mold but less fragile.

2. I think our DEs, seeing as they are mostly converted DTs, will be stout in the run game. I think Stroud and Edwards start.

3. He is definitely the least hated. Nobody can deny he is our best overall talent along with being the most consistent. So he probably is the favorite.
    BERNIAC!

Comment

• User Manuel
      The Artist formerly Known as Lawesome97
      • Nov 2003

Today's questions:

1) Bush type back as Marshawn starts strong, eventually becomes everydown guy by week 10.

2) Great run support, I think Dwan and Marcus will be excellent on the edges in stuffing the run and controlling their gaps, we will rue the lack of a pass rushing end though.

3) I'd say Poz, people seem to love him though he is sooooooooo overrated around here.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

1. The Reggie Bush parallel is a good one. That's not a bad way to break him in.

2. Dwan Edwards & Strouds' main goal is to stop the run. The rush comes up the middle from a bitzing ILB or S, in addition to OLB's.

3. Moorman or Lee Evans. Both perform a ton of charity work and represent the Bills as well as any team could want.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Today's questions:

1) I haven't heard if Spiller is going to be used on kick returns. If so than I see that as a place. I think Jackson and Lynch are a good tandem so I still see Spiller coming in to replace Lynch here and there.

2) I think Spencer Johnson is like Hargrove. A guy with alot of talent that has been underutilized and needs more time on the field to get Better. I think he will be our best DE.

3) I think Jarius Byrd, Spiller, Easley, and maybe Mckelvin could be that next Bill. I think people are tired of our punter being our best player.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Today's questions:

1. Varied, ideally he'll get 12-15 touches a game for this season, maybe edge closer to 18-20 near the end of the year but I would surpass that unless he's really in the zone during a game.

2. Edwards and Stroud are your DE's and basically they need to hold up at the POA and get off blocks in order to keep the LB's clean and make plays in the run game. If they get blocked one on one they are ineffective.

3. I think he is but in a joking manner, only because the team has become a mockery. I think Lee Evans or Fred Jackson may be, just because of how hard they work for little to no glory.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X