PDA

View Full Version : Madden Super Bowl

The King
07-27-2010, 12:00 PM
It has been confirmed that Madden has added custom Super Bowl celebrations including references to the city and the teams history. It caps off with a trip to the white house.

That means in this years Madden if you win the super bowl with the Bills, it may just feel a little bit like, winning the super bowl.

Here's the video of the saints winning, it almost gives me goosebumps to hear what this will be like for Buffalo.

***SPOILER ALERT**** You may not want to watch this if you're a die hard. http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/36265/madden-nfl-11/videos/madden11_feat_src_saintswin.html

<object id="vid_3268900" data="http://media.ign.com/ev/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="270">
</object>

DraftBoy
07-27-2010, 12:08 PM
Ok that's pretty cool, Ill be honest.

CuseJetsFan83
07-27-2010, 12:13 PM
oi....... another way to plaster obama....... although kinda nice to see the city victory parade and the white house visit

DesertFox24
07-27-2010, 12:24 PM
Just to be that guy, if you play franchise mode and win the super bowl in 2013 or 2017 does Obama still get the jersey?????

Where is the realism EA.

Sorry had to do it, has anyone ever read the forum for the ncaa and madden games, ridiculous what these people complain about and funny.

JCBills
07-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Just to be that guy, if you play franchise mode and win the super bowl in 2013 or 2017 does Obama still get the jersey?????

Where is the realism EA.

Sorry had to do it, has anyone ever read the forum for the ncaa and madden games, ridiculous what these people complain about and funny.

Yeah a lot of the complaints are absurd, but Madden games have been crappy for a while now. They're finally adding basic things like toe drags, still haven't fixed basic things like "skating", and give a new bull**** feature every year that doesn't even make the following edition, seemingly so they can ignore the core issues. Not to mention the ratings system is garbage.

DesertFox24
07-27-2010, 12:54 PM
Yeah a lot of the complaints are absurd, but Madden games have been crappy for a while now. They're finally adding basic things like toe drags, still haven't fixed basic things like "skating", and give a new bull**** feature every year that doesn't even make the following edition, seemingly so they can ignore the core issues. Not to mention the ratings system is garbage.

That is why I do not buy Madden I am all about NCAA football.

madness
07-27-2010, 02:09 PM
I'm happy they addressed a couple of my biggest pet peeves... run blocking and catch tuning.

JCBills
07-27-2010, 02:18 PM
That is why I do not buy Madden I am all about NCAA football.

Lol NCAA is the same thing.

PS3?

JCBills
07-27-2010, 02:19 PM
I'm happy they addressed a couple of my biggest pet peeves... run blocking and catch tuning.

I will say the run blocking is probably the biggest improvement with the 11 engine. NCAA is running all the same features for the first time ever, they were usually a year behind, but the run blocking is beautiful, though it's sad it took as long as it did. WRs still have too many drops in NCAA though.

LtFinFan66
07-27-2010, 02:26 PM
The Jags?? Really??

Oldbillsfan
07-27-2010, 04:51 PM
The same crappy graphics and animations..lol See them holding up the Lombardi? At one time the top was missing! This stuff looks like it's outsourced to a foreign company that knows nothing about football. Compared to other games toady its pretty weak.

The NFL should be embarrassed they eliminated any other game company from making a football game. It's bad enough they don't even make the game for the PC giving non console owners nothing. I guess it really is exclusive.

Oldbillsfan
07-27-2010, 04:52 PM
Good to know Obama will be president for the next 20 seasons...lol