PDA

View Full Version : Camp position battles

T-Long
07-28-2010, 05:35 PM
Just put together my training camp preview for the position battles. Let me know your take!

Bills Offensive Battles (http://blogblitz.nfl.com/buffalo-bills/entry/bills_camp_offense)

Bills Defensive Battles (http://blogblitz.nfl.com/buffalo-bills/entry/bills_camp_defense)

YardRat
07-28-2010, 05:57 PM
Surprised you have Easley lumped with 'others' at WR. IMO (depending on TC, of course) if push comes to shove he beats out either Parrish or Jackson, maybe even Johnson or Hardy.

Nice write-ups.

T-Long
07-28-2010, 06:24 PM
Surprised you have Easley lumped with 'others' at WR. IMO (depending on TC, of course) if push comes to shove he beats out either Parrish or Jackson, maybe even Johnson or Hardy.

Nice write-ups.
That's a misprint...I included my depth charts at the end but the editor cut them for some reason. I have Easley as the #4.

ServoBillieves
07-28-2010, 07:33 PM
If Brohm and Meredith become starters and succeed... .is that a good thing or a bad thing for the Packers and/or Bills...

dannyek71
07-28-2010, 08:35 PM
What about the most intense battle. The battle who can be the last player to be put on IR

T-Long
07-28-2010, 08:47 PM
If Brohm and Meredith become starters and succeed... .is that a good thing or a bad thing for the Packers and/or Bills...
Not sure what you mean...but if they succeed, then obviously good for the Bills, bad for the Packers for letting them go. No big loss for the Packers if they don't succeed with the Bills, b/c they didn't give up anything when they lost them.

Spiderweb
07-29-2010, 03:08 AM
Nice writes ups. Good work.

:bf1:

JCBills
07-29-2010, 05:56 AM

It would be the biggest robbery in the history of the NFL.

T-Long
07-29-2010, 10:57 AM
It would be the biggest robbery in the history of the NFL.
agreed...how cool would that be if it works out that way?

JCBills
07-29-2010, 01:09 PM
agreed...how cool would that be if it works out that way?

I'd flip out and dub everyone in the organization a genius.