PDA

View Full Version : Naamon Roosevelt

THATHURMANATOR
07-29-2010, 09:04 AM
Anyone going to TC that could keep an eye out on him would be much appreciated.

I enjoyed watching him at UB and hope he can make the Bills.

PromoTheRobot
07-29-2010, 09:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNqLMgX4nms&feature=related

His highlight reel from 2009.

PTR

k-oneputt
07-29-2010, 10:41 AM
If he can land on the practice squad he is doing well.
Everybody loves the underdog local kid but he has a big hill to climb.

BloFan4Life
07-29-2010, 10:50 AM
He stood out in OTAs and would expect him to make the team. I personally think it is him or Easley in the slot this season.

k-oneputt
07-29-2010, 10:54 AM
He stood out in OTAs and would expect him to make the team. I personally think it is him or Easley in the slot this season.

I really can't see it. He's not big, or especially fast. Doesn't play special teams, unless he returns some punts. He is probably at the bottom of the depth chart as of today. I would actually be shocked if he made the team, but it's not impossible.

T-Long
07-29-2010, 10:58 AM
Not gonna happen. I see it looking like this:

1. Evans
2. Hardy
3. Parrish
4. Easley
5. Jackson
6. Huggins or Nelson

(Not sure they keep 6 because of Spiller possibly being used as a wideout in some packages)

k-oneputt
07-29-2010, 11:01 AM

1. Evans
2. Hardy
3. Parrish
4. Easley
5. Jackson
6. Huggins or Nelson

(Not sure they keep 6 because of Spiller possibly being used as a wideout in some packages)

no Steve Johnson ?

DraftBoy
07-29-2010, 11:20 AM

???

He had a few notes about good catches but Donald Jones appeared to outpreform him who is bigger, faster, and more physical as a WR.

more cowbell
07-29-2010, 12:16 PM
maybe hell make the practice squad?

BloFan4Life
07-29-2010, 12:31 PM

1. Evans
2. Hardy
3. Parrish
4. Easley
5. Jackson
6. Huggins or Nelson

Well word is Hardy and Parrish will probably be cut. Rooselvet has stood out according to Gailey not just in one of the practices but throughout the whole OTAs.

Expect it to look like:
1. Evans
2. Johnson
3. Easley
4. Rooselvet
5. Jackson

Nelson on PS

lmcshadow
07-30-2010, 02:15 PM
Well word is Hardy and Parrish will probably be cut. Rooselvet has stood out according to Gailey not just in one of the practices but throughout the whole OTAs.

Expect it to look like:
1. Evans
2. Johnson
3. Easley
4. Rooselvet
5. Jackson

Nelson on PS
Thats a low blow to the toe..dont you know..

X-Era
07-30-2010, 02:20 PM
If he can land on the practice squad he is doing well.
Everybody loves the underdog local kid but he has a big hill to climb.

I think thats his best shot. Hes buried on the chart at this point... too many young guys with more experience in front of him.

I think at WR, it will be:

Evans
Johnson
Parrish
Hardy
and then a battle for the 5th roster spot... I think its almost certainly Easley.

Jackson is probably cut and Roosevelt will battle with Nelson for a PS spot.

The move that wouldn't surprise me is Hardy being cut. He has done virtually nothing so far and is still just potential at this point.

justasportsfan
07-30-2010, 02:46 PM
The move that wouldn't surprise me is Hardy being cut. He has done virtually nothing so far and is still just potential at this point.

other than Lee , everyone fits that definition.

X-Era
07-31-2010, 09:28 AM
other than Lee , everyone fits that definition.

Parrish has certainly made plays in the past, we cant say he's got no experience. And Johnson has done more than Hardy.

DraftBoy
07-31-2010, 10:32 AM
Parrish has certainly made plays in the past, we cant say he's got no experience. And Johnson has done more than Hardy.

You and I have done more than Hardy at this point.

Michael82
08-01-2010, 02:22 AM
Unless he wows in pre-season, I dont see him making the roster. He's a perfect candidate for the Practice Squad.