PDA

View Full Version : I Want Answers 7/29

Ebenezer
07-29-2010, 09:50 AM
Today's questions:

1. What is your basic offensive philosophy? What would your team run if you were the coach?

2. Does this team have true back up LBs?

3. At the buffet training table - what are your favorites? Do you head for the meats or are you a veggie type?

DraftBoy
07-29-2010, 10:31 AM
Today's questions:

1. What is your basic offensive philosophy? What would your team run if you were the coach?

3. At the buffet training table - what are your favorites? Do you head for the meats or are you a veggie type?

1. Run day and night, Id run something similar to what the Giants did when they had Jacobs, Bradshaw and Ward. 12, 10 and 7 touches for the backs, stats wouldnt be pretty but we'd wear teams down. Id also look for the taller more physical WR's, 6'2 and above, 210 and above along with one burner to play the slot.

2. Not proven ones though I like what Batten and Moats bring as backups with potential.

3. Meats

OpIv37
07-29-2010, 10:35 AM
Today's questions:

1. With this team: run until other teams stop it, pass just enough to keep the D honest.

2. We have plenty of back-up LB's, but they're all starting so they won't be available as back ups.

3. Meats. I saw a bumper sticker yesterday that said "Vegetables are not food. Vegetables are what food eats." That is my new philosophy on life.

User Manuel
07-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Today's questions:

1) Develop a strong inside running game and then play action to pure spped guys out wide. I utilize backs , tight ends and an occasional big body slot receiver for any short passing game.

2) Yes.

3) Prime Rib all the way.

The King
07-29-2010, 03:27 PM
Today's questions:

West Coast All day.

This team has no LBer identity at all.

I'm going for the chicken and some greens... need to save room for all the water.

Homegrown
07-29-2010, 07:14 PM
Today's questions:

1. Mix it up a lot - Statue of Liberty; Swinging Gate; Quick kick on 3rd & short.

2. No

3. Grains FTW!!!

YardRat
07-29-2010, 07:21 PM
Today's questions:

1. Identify what your team does best, and emphasize it. Keep it simple and be aware of your own tendencies.

2. As Op stated, yes, but unfortunately for us they are starters.

3. Although I love a good salad and veggie platter, meat reigns supreme. Baconators and Double Downs are wet dreams come true.

Scumbag College
07-29-2010, 08:24 PM
Today's questions:

1. Dink and dunk. Heavy on the dink.

2. Doesn't matter. Street free agents will be starting after the first and second string all go onto IR by Week 5 as per the last few years. Hello Leon Joe.

3. I like to fill up on bread.

Ground Chuck
07-29-2010, 08:56 PM
Run like Lombardi, throw like Coryell.

To me it is crazy to go 3-4 this year since we do not have 2 lb's who you could say are better than average.

Meat