PDA

View Full Version : Haynesworth fails conditioning test...per Jay Glazer

Nighthawk
07-29-2010, 12:36 PM
For all the Bills issues, it's nice to see that other teams have issues too!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Albert-Haynesworth-Washington-Redskins-NFL-training-camp-2010-072910

ddaryl
07-29-2010, 03:09 PM
LMAO.... $100 million still isn't enough for some of these guys...

Proves the point that when many of these athletes get their big pay day they have nothing left to motivate them

Prov401
07-29-2010, 03:46 PM
What? I heard he dropped 35lbs and was in the best shape of his life?

DraftBoy
07-29-2010, 05:09 PM
What? I heard he dropped 35lbs and was in the best shape of his life?

All Im going to say on this is that don't believe just the surface on this story.

Nighthawk
07-29-2010, 05:11 PM
All Im going to say on this is that don't believe just the surface on this story.

Yeah, there is a bit of a tug-of-war of egos going on right now between Shanahan and Haynesworth.

DraftBoy
07-29-2010, 05:13 PM
Yeah, there is a bit of a tug-of-war of egos going on right now between Shanahan and Haynesworth.

Somebody gets it.

People trashing Haynesworth for this aren't putting 2 and 2 together.

Prov401
07-29-2010, 05:16 PM
According to ESPN, Shanahan thought Haynesworth took too much time in between 2 300yard sprints, and demanded a 3rd one, in which Albert failed. Haynesworth argued that he never has done 3 300 yard sprints since entering the NFL.

mikemac2001
07-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Haha way to go push that dickhead

Deserves it shows who is in control

ddaryl
07-30-2010, 08:59 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp10/news/story?id=5422548

he fails it agian...

Shanahan is definitely making this boy earn his money... and rightfully so... You get $100 million contract you better be willing to work for every penny of it...

hats off to Mike Shanahan for not coddling his star.

ghz in pittsburgh
07-30-2010, 10:34 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp10/news/story?id=5422548

he fails it agian...

Shanahan is definitely making this boy earn his money... and rightfully so... You get $100 million contract you better be willing to work for every penny of it...

hats off to Mike Shanahan for not coddling his star.

Someone on ESPN has said that yesterday: if Albert runs again tomorrow, Shanny will find a way to fail him again.

From what I understand, not all linemen are required to do that. It's definitely more than what it is on surface. Shanny want to set up an example and establish his absolute power image in the new team. Albert does not want to be on the team in the first place AND he's already got paid.

ddaryl
07-30-2010, 12:19 PM
Someone on ESPN has said that yesterday: if Albert runs again tomorrow, Shanny will find a way to fail him again.

From what I understand, not all linemen are required to do that. It's definitely more than what it is on surface. Shanny want to set up an example and establish his absolute power image in the new team. Albert does not want to be on the team in the first place AND he's already got paid.

and may I add rightfully so. He is the HC and Haynesworth is the *****, and acted like one before TC...

when you accept a 100 million contrat you better be willing to work your ass off and I applaud Shanahan for taking it to Haynesworth...

Mr. Pink
08-01-2010, 04:47 AM
Non-story.

If you think Albert doesn't line up as DT week 1 for the Skins you're nuts.

Hell, I'd rather have fat, out of shape Albert playing NT on the Bills than Kyle Williams. At least Albert will eat space, take up blockers and get push.

Prov401
08-01-2010, 07:36 AM
Non-story.

If you think Albert doesn't line up as DT week 1 for the Skins you're nuts.

Hell, I'd rather have fat, out of shape Albert playing NT on the Bills than Kyle Williams. At least Albert will eat space, take up blockers and get push.

He absolutely makes the Skins a better team. But I'm willing to bet he doesn't start week 1.

YardRat
08-01-2010, 09:12 AM
A 'sore knee' ??

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=2636&line=176554&spln=1

Albert Haynesworth is not expected to attempt to pass his conditioning test on Sunday due to a sore knee, a source tells the Washington Post.
Haynesworth will sit out today in hopes of passing the test on Monday. After arriving at Redskins Park with a swollen knee on Saturday, the controversial defensive lineman received treatment and was told to rest. Haynesworth is missing his fourth straight practice today, and not taking the conditioning test for the second consecutive day.