BFBills
06-12-2003, 03:32 PM
answer

venis2k1
06-12-2003, 04:03 PM
I like ford feild the best.

THATHURMANATOR
06-12-2003, 04:23 PM
I really couldnn't answer the only other NFL game besides the Bills I ever went to was a stillers game in 3 rivers!

RedEyE
06-12-2003, 04:43 PM
From the ones that I've visited, I like San Diego the best. The Georgia dome blows goats.

Ebenezer
06-12-2003, 05:07 PM
How about, in order to vote for it you actually have to have been there?? :rolleyes:

Earthquake Enyart
06-12-2003, 05:35 PM
Okland Couloseeum. Easily. :snicker:

Log, spell checker, stat!!!

Typ0
06-12-2003, 05:54 PM
It's hard to evaluate them all when you haven't been to all of them. I went to the old soldier field and it had a lot of excellent qualities. But I have been in Giants Stadium a few times and it is an awesome facility. It's not as new as many of the others but it's huge and there truly is not a bad seat in the house.

Typ0
06-12-2003, 05:55 PM
Crap I voted for RWS out of impulse...lmao. But RWS is not a good venue IMO other than the fact that the Bills play there and you can hear a concert from outside.

Halbert
06-12-2003, 06:12 PM
Giants stadium is an awesome facility. The drive there before the game is horrendous.

Ebenezer
06-12-2003, 06:14 PM
Count them:

13 spelling mistakes.

Earthquake Enyart
06-12-2003, 06:33 PM
Seriously, you can't beat Lambeau.......

I am curious what the new Soldier Field will be like. The old one was cool from the outside, but inside it was a real pit.

Typ0
06-12-2003, 06:48 PM
Soldier field was a very appealing stadium in photographs and video. But when you were there it was like being in a bowl of cheap punch. It was very interesting and I thought it was a great place to see a game. There was something about it you could smell the history even moreso than in Yankee stadium. The whole venue was like stagnant water. The old field was attached too.

Typ0
06-12-2003, 06:48 PM
I hope to go to lambeau someday. It's too bad that I didn't get there before the upgrades....but I love the way they build the upgrades around the old stadium.

Typ0
06-12-2003, 06:49 PM
Yeah the location of the meadowlands is not cool. But I think it's the best overall facility on earth. Not just giants stadium but the whole complex is very nice.

Jan Reimers
06-12-2003, 06:56 PM
I've been to the Super Dome, Silver Dome(since replaced), Giants Stadium, the Vet(horrible), Ravens Stadium and one more, I think. I'll take the Ralph, although I'm biased. RWS really does stand up well against the ones I've been in, though.

Typ0
06-12-2003, 07:36 PM
Two things I don't like about RWS is there is not enough bathrooms and the vending is terrible. In the field area it's very nice and it does a great job of moving traffic throughout the stadium.

BillsOwnAll
06-12-2003, 07:37 PM
lambo looks nice on TV

BFBills
06-12-2003, 08:09 PM
sorry bout the spelling...see what i 7th grade education gets u!

Demon
06-12-2003, 10:37 PM
I picked Heinze Feild in Pittsburgh. I've never been there at a game (actually only nfl games i'v been in are Bills games at the Ralph) but my freind in Rochester is huge Pitt fan and his brother lives in Pittsburgh so once mid-week we went there to visit. The Stadium is right in downtown Pittsburgh, everything is so close by, you can see the baseball stadium, the field looked great and the stands were awsome. We got in for a free tour. It was an awsome stadium.

Of course the best stadium is Ralph Wilson stadium, but i didn't want to be bias so i choose another clubs stadium instead.

On the subject of stadiums, i'v been in Pittsburgh's baseball stadium and wow, what a stadium that is. You can see the whole downtown and the bridge from your seats. Incredible.

I am going to Philadelphia for the grand opening of their new stadium in August (to see a soccer game) i'll tell you guys if its nice and all then : )

mikemac2001
06-12-2003, 10:38 PM
i think RWS kicks ass and its the only one ive seen im probally going to first away game this year.. @ NYJ gonna sport the bills gear...hope they attack me and my dad and bro ....MY DAD CAN PULL OUT HIS BADGE HAHA be to funny

Demon
06-12-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by mikemac2001
i think RWS kicks ass and its the only one ive seen im probally going to first away game this year.. @ NYJ gonna sport the bills gear...hope they attack me and my dad and bro ....MY DAD CAN PULL OUT HIS BADGE HAHA be to funny

I don't think NYJ fans would give a rats a$$ about a BPD badge. Once he leaves the district of Buffalo, it means basicially nothing.

BFBills
06-13-2003, 05:31 AM
you mean RPD

Scott
06-13-2003, 06:13 AM
I have been to old RWS, old Foxboro, ProPlayer in Miami and Raymond James in Tampa.
I would rank Tampa's stadium as the best I have been in to date.
But some of the new stadiums look amazing!

Ð
06-13-2003, 06:15 AM
I've been to San Diego (sucked), Tampa...both the big sombrero (sucked) and Raymond James (awesome!!!!!), the Detroit Metrodome (sucked) and to the Vet in Philly (sucked).

My sentimental favorite is the 'Ralph

TheGhostofJimKelly
06-13-2003, 07:28 AM
I have seen the following stadiums:

1. Ralph Wilson
2. Foxboro
3. Some Dome (it was a different name at the time)
4. Heinze Field
5. Giant Stadium

I would be foolish if I chose anything different that the Ralph but the Rams dome was a cool place.

cordog
06-13-2003, 11:08 AM
Hey Demon, I have to agree with you Pittsburghs baseball stadium, PNC Park is probably the best stadium in the country. As for Heinz Field, i know a guy down in pitt that put the finishing touches on Heinz Field, and he said there are alot of crappy seats in that stadium

BillsNYC
06-13-2003, 11:19 AM
jets/giants have to be at the bottom...

imbondz
06-13-2003, 11:25 AM
i don't know why but when i voted (for RWS), and looked at the voting so far, for some reason I was expecting there to be like 5-6 votes for the different stadiums. but nope, 10 for Ralph Wilson, and a scattering of 1's and 2's for the others. that cracked me up for some reason.

we're so obsessed with the Bills. I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bf1:

the only other stadium i've been to is Adelphia/Colosseum field, and I hate the Titans so therefore I hate their stadium.

BillsNYC
06-13-2003, 12:20 PM
i've only been to giants stadium and RWS....between the 2...i picked my favorite! :D

Demon
06-13-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by BFBills
you mean RPD

SOB, the only time i post something with assuming something it kicks me in the a$$. lol

RPD is worse though, bunch of jackoffs.

BFBills
06-16-2003, 02:25 PM
hehehe....

Valerie
06-16-2003, 02:48 PM
My dad and I are trying to get ot a different stadium every year. Here's a list of the ones I've been to so far:

1. Buffalo Bills Home - The Ralph
2. New York Giants/Jets home - The Meadowlands
3. Washington Redskins home - RFK and Fed Ex Field
4. Baltimore Ravens home - whatever it's called.
5. San Diego Chargers home - Qualcolm
6. Seattle Seahawks home - the temporary one where the Huskies play.
7. Green Bay Packers home - Lambeau
8. Miami Dolphins home - ProPlayer

I don't know where my dad and I are going this year. We haven't talked about it. So far, out of the ones he's been to, he likes the Saint's home (the Metrodome ?) the best. I haven't been there yet.

Out of the ones I've listed, I really can't say which one I liked the best. I don't just judge by the field/stadium alone. I take into account the people there and how much fun I have. I really liked Lambeau field a lot. The fans were some of the best people I've met! :up: I'd love to go to Texas Stadium. It's always been my dream.

I can tell you which stadiums I HATED! Both Skins stadiums and I didn't like the Raven's stadium either. I freaking hate the Skins! :down:

Ebenezer
06-16-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
I can tell you which stadiums I HATED! Both Skins stadiums and I didn't like the Raven's stadium either. I freaking hate the Skins! :down:

J, you're a 'Boys fan...you'd hate the Skins if they played in the skin.

Valerie
06-16-2003, 02:57 PM
This is true, Eb. lol I really hate them. You guys have no idea just how much. lol