PDA

View Full Version : I Want Answers - 7/30

Ebenezer
07-30-2010, 01:34 AM
1. Are you upset that Trent Edwards has been made #1 on the depth chart? did you expect it?

2. Who is your favorite opponent on this years schedule?

3. Would you rather watch a game in September in the heat or in December in a blizzard?

SaviorEdwards
07-30-2010, 03:16 AM
Somewhat, but Brohm doesn't seem like he's the guy. I did expect it...seniority.

Browns

Blizzard

YardRat
07-30-2010, 05:11 AM
1. Are you upset that Trent Edwards has been made #1 on the depth chart? did you expect it?

3. Would you rather watch a game in September in the heat or in December in a blizzard?

1. No, and yes, at least to start out camp.
2. My 'favorite' = most hated, so that would be Miami.
3. September...the older I get, the less I like winter.

Dr. Lecter
07-30-2010, 05:16 AM
1. No. He is, by far the best QB on the roster. The Brohm-maniacs are nuts.

2. Gotta love playing the Fishies. If they win.

3. Depends how bad the heat is. In general, give me a blizzard.

Night Train
07-30-2010, 05:54 AM
1. Yes, although the other options are terrible. This years QB class was not good after Bradford. I was hoping for a trade but it's too late now. I hope to see Brown play by the end of the season.

2. Miami..every year. I'll never forget or forgive the 1970's.

3. I've been to 300+ games in person, so it's all good.

Commissioner
07-30-2010, 06:35 AM
1 - No. I'd like to see what Trent looks like with a coach that understands offense.

2 - If we only win 1 game this year, I'd really like it to be the Patriots.

3 - September, but at least 1 snowy game a year.

Homegrown
07-30-2010, 06:45 AM
1. Yes & Yes

2. JAX...Our yearly meeting with this non-divisional opponent is becoming a much anticipated annual event in the Homegrown household.

3. Can you clarify? ...Do you mean at the Ralph, or on the road?

kelly2reed4six
07-30-2010, 07:05 AM
Not really....they could have stuck all four names in a hat and picked one and I still wouldn't have been upset; they all pretty much suck.

I think I'm gonna have to say the Jets. Don't get me wrong, I hate the dolphins, but the Jets just really piss me off lately with all of the BS hype! I would love to see us stick it to them in their own house!

I will always take a blizzard! Those games are off the hook! I'll be in B-lo for the Patriots game at home after Christmas. I hope it snows 3 feet during the game!

OpIv37
07-30-2010, 07:33 AM

1. Given the limitations of the roster, no. I'd rather have someone else. but he's the best of what we do have. And yes, I fully expected it.

2. Ravens because it's less than an hour drive for me to go to the game (although whether I actually go depends on how the team does).

3. September "heat" because a) the tailgates are better and b) there really is no heat in Buffalo in Sept. The warmest game I've ever been to was high 70's.

DraftBoy
07-30-2010, 07:41 AM
1. He's the best and I did expect it.

2. The game I most look forward to winning is against the Dolphins, but Im very excited to watch us play Detroit as well.

3. While I prefer summer weather in general I always prefer football in the snow.

User Manuel
07-30-2010, 08:04 AM

1) Not upset. Yes. He still has a chance to be good.

2) Steelers

3) Heat.

Michael82
07-30-2010, 08:11 AM
1. I'm not upset that Edwards started out as the #1 QB in training camp. I expected that it was his job to lose. I just hope that if he looks bad in camp/pre-season, Brohm gets a chance to unseat him.

2. I love having the Miami Dolphins game as the Home Opener and am excited about that one. I think we'll win and shut up the Dolphin fans at least for 1 week.

3. Snow games are the best. I'd definitely rather watch a game in a blizzard.

methos4ever
07-30-2010, 08:27 AM
No and Yes, I did. Best guy on roster for position, mentally he has to show he can shake off the OC merry-go-round

Bengals, because I feel we always have given them a game, no matter the coach or the team

Hate the heat, so I'll go with the Blizzard