PDA

View Full Version : Happy Belated Anniversary

MCMiracleGirl
06-12-2003, 03:42 PM
I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Belated Anniversary on the Music City Miracle!

Patrick76777
06-12-2003, 03:48 PM
OH GAWD

RedEyE
06-12-2003, 03:48 PM
Hmmmm........something tells me that you won't be very well liked around here.

MCMiracleGirl
06-12-2003, 03:52 PM
Awww come on! I'm a really nice person!

RedEyE
06-12-2003, 03:54 PM
Welcome to the BFZ. Bills fan or not, it's a great site to frequent.

MCMiracleGirl
06-12-2003, 04:05 PM
This is a great site. Lots of forums and tons of users. Thanks for the welcome.

Michael82
06-12-2003, 04:11 PM
Welcome MCMGirl! :up: It's always good to see another girl here. :D

So, you going to tell us a little about yourself? Are you a college girl or older? Where you live in Tennessee? How long ya been a Houston Oilers.....errrr...Tennessee Oilers....errr....a.... Tennessee Titans fan? Got a pic? ;)

Share Whatever you'd like. :D

casdhf
06-12-2003, 04:12 PM
I'd also like to wish you and your cousin Billy Bob a very happy anniversary. Congrats, you deserve it. :up:

Gunzlingr
06-12-2003, 08:27 PM
Welcome MChammergirl! I mean MCMiraclegirl. Seriously :welcome:

MCMiracleGirl
06-12-2003, 11:27 PM
First let me say, I'm not married to my cousin. I live in TN but I'm not from TN.

Secondly, you'll love to know my favorite team used to be the Dolphins. The one time I saw them play was in 88? and it was against the Bills. Phins lost in OT but it was fun!

C. Since someone assumed I married my cousin, should I assume you talk with an accent and you're a jerk? I didn't think so. :)

Fourth, I'm 37 going on 25. I think that about covers it.

PA Season Ticket Holder
06-12-2003, 11:37 PM
Mikey6893460849, give her a few minutes before you put the moves on her :D

imbondz
06-13-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by MCMiracleGirl
First let me say, I'm not married to my cousin. I live in TN but I'm not from TN.

Secondly, you'll love to know my favorite team used to be the Dolphins. The one time I saw them play was in 88? and it was against the Bills. Phins lost in OT but it was fun!

C. Since someone assumed I married my cousin, should I assume you talk with an accent and you're a jerk? I didn't think so. :)

Fourth, I'm 37 going on 25. I think that about covers it.

i talk with a n.y. accent and i'm a jerk.

MC Miracle Gal, are you a DJ in Nashville? and thanks for the Anniversary wish. that's very kind of you. :pir:

by the way, Congratulations!! the Titans are my 26th favorite team in the NFL!!! :bf1:

Typ0
06-13-2003, 03:13 AM
Hey MC if we didn't have Rob Johnson as a QB we would have won that game :D.

BillsNYC
06-13-2003, 11:14 AM
i'm an a-hole..won't deny it :D

MCMiracleGirl
06-13-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by imbondz

i talk with a n.y. accent and i'm a jerk.

MC Miracle Gal, are you a DJ in Nashville? and thanks for the Anniversary wish. that's very kind of you. :pir:

by the way, Congratulations!! the Titans are my 26th favorite team in the NFL!!! :bf1:

Hey, at least we rank with you!

What makes you think I'm a DJ?

Oh yeah and come down to TN for a bit. I'm sure you could learn a new accent! :idea:

THATHURMANATOR
06-13-2003, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the good wishes MC. I would be happy and proud to win a game on blown call too... Whats going on down there in MEEEAAAMPISH TEEAANEASEEEE?? Where are you from originally?

MCMiracleGirl
06-13-2003, 02:06 PM
Well, I'm not in MEEEAAAMPISH. I live outside Nashville. I'm originally from Fort Myers, FL. Guess that's why I liked the Dolphins. I'm proud of the Bucs for finally winning a much deserved SuperBowl and I cannot stand the Jaguars! :puke:

THATHURMANATOR
06-13-2003, 05:33 PM
Don't their accents drive you CRAZY?

THATHURMANATOR
06-13-2003, 05:34 PM
A couple of my accounts at work are based their and the sales reps that call me sound either like they are "slow" or like they have Marbles in their mouths

Ð
06-13-2003, 06:03 PM
http://www.fox.com/kingofthehill/bios/images/bio_img_boom.gif

SABURZFAN
06-13-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by casdhf
I'd also like to wish you and your cousin Billy Bob a very happy anniversary. Congrats, you deserve it. :up:

:lolcry:

MCMiracleGirl
06-13-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
A couple of my accounts at work are based their and the sales reps that call me sound either like they are "slow" or like they have Marbles in their mouths

Yes, it drives me bonkers and I make fun of them often. They all think I'm from the midwest since I lack an accent.

Demon
06-14-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Typ0
Hey MC if we didn't have Rob Johnson as a QB we would have won that game :D.

Johnson was the man in that game, WTF you talking about???

One word: FORWARD PASS!!

ps. Welcome to the forum MCMGirl. You got a pic?

imbondz
06-14-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Demon

Johnson was the man in that game, WTF you talking about???

"the man"? Let me refresh your memory: Rob Johnson - 10-22 for 131 yards passing, 0 INT, 0 TD, 2 fumbles lost... He got sacked 6 times in that game. but, the bills were ahead when he left the game for the last time.

ps. Welcome to the forum MCMGirl. You got a pic? [/B]

pervert.

MCMiracleGirl
06-14-2003, 08:24 AM
Pic in sig now :evil:

The_Philster
06-14-2003, 08:53 AM
:eek: Is there a way to turn off just one person's sig?

Demon
06-14-2003, 01:15 PM

"the man"? Let me refresh your memory: Rob Johnson - 10-22 for 131 yards passing, 0 INT, 0 TD, 2 fumbles lost... He got sacked 6 times in that game. but, the bills were ahead when he left the game for the last time.

How quickly we forget the awsome tight passes he was making, or the play where he lost his shoe and still got a first down.

The offense (Smith and Moulds) played much worse that game then Johnson. Johnson was the best offensive player in that game for us BY FAR. I don't care what the stats say, stats arn't always right, i watched the game on TV and if anyone hates Johnson thats ok, i dont like him either, but to say we would have won without him is silly. Without him we would have lost at the start of the 4th quarter.

imbondz
06-14-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Demon

How quickly we forget the awsome tight passes he was making, or the play where he lost his shoe and still got a first down.

The offense (Smith and Moulds) played much worse that game then Johnson. Johnson was the best offensive player in that game for us BY FAR. I don't care what the stats say, stats arn't always right, i watched the game on TV and if anyone hates Johnson thats ok, i dont like him either, but to say we would have won without him is silly. Without him we would have lost at the start of the 4th quarter.

i don't want to argue about that game. but, i was there. and johnson did play as you said. but nothing spectacular. nothing that any qb couldn't have done. i remember him losing his shoe and keeping the drive going. but it was our defense that kept us in that game. RJ did do enough to put the Bills ahead when he left the game for the last time. i'll give him that.

Demon
06-14-2003, 03:21 PM

i don't want to argue about that game. but, i was there. and johnson did play as you said. but nothing spectacular. nothing that any qb couldn't have done. i remember him losing his shoe and keeping the drive going. but it was our defense that kept us in that game. RJ did do enough to put the Bills ahead when he left the game for the last time. i'll give him that.

Fair enough.

I was wrong to say that he was "the man" in that game but i still don't think without him we would have won.

MCMiracleGirl
06-16-2003, 08:47 PM
It's all a moot point, isn't it? We know who won that game fair and square! LOL!!

Ok, back to being sweet and innocent. :evil: