PDA

View Full Version : Schobel Looking for a House in Buffalo

homeslice5484
07-30-2010, 08:42 AM
JasonLaCanfora

All signs continue to point to Aaron Schobel playing for Bills in 2010. Hearing he's making calls to secure home to rent in Buffalo. He's...

OpIv37
07-30-2010, 08:44 AM
I'm sick of this guy sitting on the fence. Someone needs to push him off.

homeslice5484
07-30-2010, 08:48 AM
I think that means he has decided, he already said he was now 70-30...and now hes looking for a house. He is coming back...2 weeks tops sounds about right.

Commissioner
07-30-2010, 09:08 AM
I'm wondering how long it will take him to pick up the new defense... especially if he has to play LBer ... a position he's never played.

HHURRICANE
07-30-2010, 09:14 AM
I'm wondering how long it will take him to pick up the new defense... especially if he has to play LBer ... a position he's never played.

It should be easy. Spend most of the time doing nothing and than get a garbage sack at the end of the game.

gil
07-30-2010, 09:23 AM
Not to question his character, but I hope he's not just gonna mail it in for the money this season.

dannyek71
07-30-2010, 09:26 AM
I don't want him. We aren't going to the SB this year, and i doubt we will even be a .500 team. The guy is very talented, but doesn't show much drive/determination. I'd rather have a younger guy who is more driven playing and not Schobel.

better days
07-30-2010, 10:01 AM
They should trade him for whatever they can get.

trapezeus
07-30-2010, 10:14 AM
i'm over schobel. i don't think he was so dominant that he changed outcomes of games himself. he was just a solid player, and now that his heart isn't into it, god knows what we're getting.

i still think he just doesn't want to go through camp and probably has 2 more years in him. If the bills break out this year or next, i'm sure he'll find a way to go 3-4 years.

chernobylwraiths
07-30-2010, 10:17 AM
They should talk to him and tell him to wait until we can trade him.

justasportsfan
07-30-2010, 10:22 AM
JP's house might still be available.

ghz in pittsburgh
07-30-2010, 10:29 AM
We need him this year.

It's that simple.

What do we have now? Maybin and Kelsay. Enough said.

Mindbender
07-30-2010, 10:30 AM
They should trade him for whatever they can get.

His salary is too high. Who would trade for him?

patmoran2006
07-30-2010, 11:00 AM
His report is ACCURATE.

I spoke with someone at a real estate company this morning, the very same one that sold his house in Orchard Park in April.

he is looking for a half-year lease rental in the Orchard Park area.. Dont think his family is going to join him.

BertSquirtgum
07-30-2010, 11:09 AM
We need him this year.

It's that simple.

What do we have now? Maybin and Kelsay. Enough said.

i agree 100%

BloFan4Life
07-30-2010, 11:41 AM
His report is ACCURATE.

I spoke with someone at a real estate company this morning, the very same one that sold his house in Orchard Park in April.

he is looking for a half-year lease rental in the Orchard Park area.. Dont think his family is going to join him.

Of course his report is accurate. He is a respected reporter who actually has ties to real NFL personal. Pat Moran, always there to report someone's hard work.

HAMMER
07-30-2010, 11:43 AM
We do need him, but he has to get to camp and learn the defense ASAP. He can't wait until camp is half over and then show up with a smile. It would cause dessension if nothing else. I'd be willing to bet if he does that he doesn't end up starting week 1.

better days
07-30-2010, 12:07 PM
His report is ACCURATE.

I read his family will be in Buffalo with him & he wants to get the kids in the same school they were in last year.

patmoran2006
07-30-2010, 03:23 PM
I read his family will be in Buffalo with him & he wants to get the kids in the same school they were in last year.

That's not what I'm hearing.. But that doesnt mean you're not right.

justasportsfan
07-30-2010, 03:55 PM
That's not what I'm hearing.. But that doesnt mean you're not right.

welcome back. Get your arse at camp...NOW ...I mean ...please.

chernobylwraiths
07-30-2010, 04:01 PM
Why do we NEED him? It isn't like we are going to contend. We are rebuilding and he won't be around if we can rebuild into something decent. Trade the good vets for draft picks now. Maybe Oakland will throw a high pick to us for a good vet?

Buffalogic
07-30-2010, 04:19 PM
Why does everyone hate on Schobel so much?

He's a better OLB option than Kelsay. Overall he's a much better player than Kelsay and Schobel is a playmaker, Kelsay, is not.

Our LB corps will be better with him at olb.

I hope he comes back.

mikemac2001
07-30-2010, 04:24 PM
Why does everyone hate on Schobel so much?

He's a better OLB option than Kelsay. Overall he's a much better player than Kelsay and Schobel is a playmaker, Kelsay, is not.

Our LB corps will be better with him at olb.

I hope he comes back.

Rather have him then not

plus he has put up with crap in buffalo his whole career maybe if we show something and we might get him to come back next year also. (idk if he is under contract)

chernobylwraiths
07-30-2010, 04:42 PM
I don't hate Schobel at all. I think he is mildly overrated, but he has played his ass off for this team his whole career. I think it would be a nice gesture if the team tried to trade him to a contender near the end of his career to try and win it all.

more cowbell
07-30-2010, 09:22 PM
id rather see schobel play than maybin

DANMAN
07-30-2010, 09:58 PM
Schobel has been our pass rush since he got to Buffalo. Would like more leadership from the guy and more big plays but 10 sacks a year is pretty good. He can still play well and if he comes back he improves the outlook at OLB alot.

But if he is gonna play he needs to get in camp and learn his new position.
If not Chan might not just give him the start at the beginning of the year til he earns it, he would need to beat out Maybin and Torbor which may not be that hard.
He will make alot of money, over 8 mil, if he plays.

YardRat
07-31-2010, 06:15 AM
Aaron 'Bass Pro' Schobel...I like it. If, or more likely now when, Schobel returns to the team, he's going to have a big-ass bullseye on his back as far as I'm concerned. He better have a pro bowl-type season, otherwise bringing him back is a huge mistake.

I'd much rather he stayed retired and saved the team some money...he's not an impact player, he's not in the future plans of the team, we're probably not going to make the playoffs this season, and I don't want to give him the opportunity to pull the same tired **** again next year.

Plug in the newer, younger guys and let's see how they roll.

ChristopherWalken
07-31-2010, 03:22 PM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3019/hm3lhsemf6d2nj3.gif (http://www.freecodesource.com/image-generators/morphing)

MikeInRoch
07-31-2010, 03:28 PM
Of course his report is accurate. He is a respected reporter who actually has ties to real NFL personal. Pat Moran, always there to report someone's hard work.

Did *you* talk to a real estate agent? Then STFU and go away.

Homegrown
07-31-2010, 06:54 PM
Maybe he's speculating on the WNY housing market.