Depth Chart
(Last Updated on July 22, 2010)
Players in blue denotes projected starter
Players in red are rookies in 2010
Players on injured reserve or PUP are not on the depth chart <!--
Players in italiacs are currently sidelined by an injury-->
Restricted and Exclusive rights free agents tendered are listed
Unrestricted free agents not re-signed are not listed

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=700 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD>OFFENSE</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="25%">Quarterbacks</TD><TD align=left width="25%">Tight Ends</TD><TD align=left width="25%">Running Backs</TD><TD align=left width="25%">Fullbacks</TD></TR><TR><TD>Trent Edwards</TD><TD>Shawn Nelson</TD><TD>Fred Jackson</TD><TD>Corey McIntyre</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryan Fitzpatrick</TD><TD>Derek Schouman</TD><TD>C.J. Spiller</TD><TD>Rodney Ferguson</TD></TR><TR><TD>Brian Brohm</TD><TD>Michael Matthews</TD><TD>Marshawn Lynch</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Levi Brown</TD><TD>Jonathan Stupar</TD><TD>Chad Simpson</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bruce Hall</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Rodney Ferguson</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Joique Bell</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<HR align=left width=700 SIZE=1>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="25%">Wide Receivers</TD><TD align=left width="25%">Guards</TD><TD align=left width="25%">Tackles</TD><TD align=left width="25%">Centers</TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee Evans</TD><TD>Adam Levitre</TD><TD>Demeterius Bell</TD><TD>Geoff Hangartner</TD></TR><TR><TD>Steve Johnson</TD><TD>Eric Wood</TD><TD>Cornell Green</TD><TD>Sean Allen</TD></TR><TR><TD>James Hardy</TD><TD>Kirk Chambers</TD><TD>Jamon Meredith</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Roscoe Parrish</TD><TD>Christian Gaddis</TD><TD>Ed Wang</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Marcus Easley</TD><TD>Kyle Calloway</TD><TD>Andre Ramsey</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Chad Jackson</TD><TD>Sean Allen</TD><TD>Kyle Calloway</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Felton Huggins</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nick Hennessey</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Naaman Roosevelt</TD><TD></TD><TD>Cordaro Howard</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>David Nelson</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jason Watkins</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Donald Jones</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=700 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD>DEFENSE</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="25%">Ends</TD><TD align=left width="25%">Nose Tackle</TD><TD align=left width="25%">Outside LBs</TD><TD align=left width="25%">Inside LBs</TD></TR><TR><TD>Marcus Stroud</TD><TD>Kyle Williams</TD><TD>Aaron Maybin</TD><TD>Paul Posluszny</TD></TR><TR><TD>Dwan Edwards</TD><TD>Torell Troup</TD><TD>Chris Kelsay</TD><TD>Andra Davis</TD></TR><TR><TD>Alex Carrington</TD><TD>Lonnie Harvey</TD><TD>Reggie Torbor</TD><TD>Kawika Mitchell</TD></TR><TR><TD>Spencer Johnson</TD><TD></TD><TD>Chris Ellis</TD><TD>Keith Ellison</TD></TR><TR><TD>John McCargo</TD><TD></TD><TD>Danny Batten</TD><TD>Arthur Moats</TD></TR><TR><TD>Rashaad Duncan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nic Harris</TD><TD>Reggie Torbor</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Ryan Manalac</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Antonio Coleman</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="75%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="25%">Cornerback</TD><TD align=left width="25%">Strong Safety</TD><TD align=left width="25%">Free Safety</TD></TR><TR><TD>Terrence McGee</TD><TD>Donte Whitner</TD><TD>Jairus Byrd</TD></TR><TR><TD>Leodis McKelvin</TD><TD>Bryan Scott</TD><TD>George Wilson</TD></TR><TR><TD>Drayton Florence</TD><TD>George Wilson</TD><TD>Cary Harris</TD></TR><TR><TD>Reggie Corner</TD><TD>Jon Corto</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashton Youboty</TD><TD>Dominique Harris</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Ellis Lankster</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Lydell Sargeant</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>John Destin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=700 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD>SPECIAL TEAMS</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="25%">Kicker</TD><TD align=left width="25%">Punter</TD><TD align=left width="25%">Punt Returner</TD><TD align=left width="25%">Kick Returner</TD></TR><TR><TD>Rian Lindell</TD><TD>Brian Moorman</TD><TD>Roscoe Parrish</TD><TD>C.J. Spiller</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C.J. Spiller</TD><TD>Leodis McKelvin</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="50%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width="25%">Snapper</TD><TD align=left width="25%">Holder</TD></TR><TR><TD>Garrison Sanborn</TD><TD>Brian Moorman</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Jaybird
07-30-2010, 02:22 PM
More or less what everyone expected. If Schobel returns it will be interesting to see who gets bumbed. Also Dt is kinda interesting, let's hope Kyle can hold is own at the Nose

Commissioner
07-30-2010, 02:29 PM
Torbor should be over Maybin.

I would put Danny Batten ahead of Chris Ellis.

I would be surprised if the Bills used Spiller instead of McKelvin on kickoff returns.

Jaybird
07-30-2010, 02:34 PM

I would be surprised if the Bills used Spiller instead of McKelvin on kickoff returns.

The only problem with MCkelvin returning is he starts at corner

justasportsfan
07-30-2010, 02:38 PM
is that the official order or is that Billsdaily's opinion?

Commissioner
07-30-2010, 02:42 PM
The only problem with MCkelvin returning is he starts at corner

McGee did kick returns when he was starting at corner.

Spiller is our top 10 draft pick and potentially our most explosive offensive weapon. I'd rather he didn't get crushed on kickoffs when we got plenty of other capable return guys.

Jaybird
07-30-2010, 02:44 PM

Spiller is our top 10 draft pick and potentially our most explosive offensive weapon. I'd rather he didn't get crushed on kickoffs when we got plenty of other capable return guys.

I know, but at the time i found it to be a risk having Mgee returning those kicks. Can't really argue anyway, good problem to have

ServoBillieves
07-30-2010, 02:54 PM
I think Schouman starts over Nelson, other than that it looks spot on.

justasportsfan
07-30-2010, 02:59 PM

IF we didn't have depth at RB I would agree. We have enough rb's that can handle the load. I would love for Spiller to take the returns. Teams way end up kicking it short if he keeps taking it all the way.

ddaryl
07-30-2010, 03:18 PM
is that the official order or is that Billsdaily's opinion?

I understand it to be the beginning of training camp pecking order

all subject to change during camp of course

Commissioner
07-30-2010, 03:33 PM
IF we didn't have depth at RB I would agree. We have enough rb's that can handle the load. I would love for Spiller to take the returns. Teams way end up kicking it short if he keeps taking it all the way.

In my opinion there's a better chance of Spiller scoring more touchdowns on offense than kick returns...

We are also deeper at CB than RB.

Commissioner
07-30-2010, 03:34 PM
I think Schouman starts over Nelson, other than that it looks spot on.

No way!! I think Nelson could be a huge breakout player this year if the Bills get him the ball. He's a TE who can stretch the field.

Philagape
07-30-2010, 03:53 PM
This wasn't the order at camp yesterday.

Torbor was ahead of Maybin, and Florence ahead of McKelvin.
Johnson and McCargo were ahead of Carrington.

justasportsfan
07-30-2010, 03:54 PM
and Brohm was no. 2 today

ddaryl
07-30-2010, 03:55 PM
This wasn't the order at camp yesterday.

Torbor was ahead of Maybin, and Florence ahead of McKelvin.
Johnson and McCargo were ahead of Carrington.

I expect to see some shakeups...and I am glad to see it happening....

TigerJ
07-30-2010, 05:32 PM
Spiller is a high first round pick who is not going to get the usual starters reps at his primary position of RB due to his lack of size. He can be an impact return man. I expect the Bills will make use of him on returns and as a receiver to try and get their money's worth.

Nighthawk
07-30-2010, 05:36 PM

Why?

Night Train
07-30-2010, 05:36 PM
WHY ISN'T ANYONE PUSHING SANBORN !

YOU SUCK, BUFFALO !

YardRat
07-30-2010, 05:45 PM
I'd much rather see Spiller on KR's than McKelvin or McGee.

Goobylal
07-30-2010, 06:08 PM
Where will Schobel be playing? That is, which side OLB and who will he displace?

more cowbell
07-30-2010, 06:09 PM
didn't Lynch return kicks at Cal?...it would be interesting to see him on kick returns